Islam will rule the europe

Islam will rule the europe.

You'll get no objections from the Europeans.

You can have it. Once all the white people leave and move to Australia it'll be Turkey 2.0

I know. It's heartbreaking. Best we can hope for is a homeland in /neweurope/ in Eastern Europe.

Oh hey roach i see you got your refugee asylum in Norway huh?

>move to Australia

Do you think the Chinese will let them?

Chinese are beta cucks. They are our slaves. Aussie men will beat them into submission if they ever tried something.

>Chinese are beta cucks. They are our slaves. Aussie men will beat them into submission if they ever tried something.

They don't have to try anything. They just have to price you out of any decent housing to the point that an entire generation has no roots and lives an aimless perpetual extended adolescence life.

Reminder that Jews are beta cucks too, and look where they brought white society.

Housing is still affordable in Australia. It's only the major cities where prices are stupid.

Once Islam takes over western Europe and the Europeans start moving across the pond I can't wait to watch the mental gymnastics the left will go through to argue that taking in immigrants is good but taking in European immigrants is bad.

WITNESSED

isnt islam a religion (of piece) made exclusively for 12 year old moslem grills?

salami, islam really makes me tink

Islam is certainly growing, and Christianity is a dead end these days. Doesn't matter, though; the appeal of abrahamic religion is shrinking rapidly.

The immediate future will see hebrew mythology die out. The ancients will be reborn, prepare for a real neo-platonism.

>Christianity is a dead end these days.

The largest growing Christian population is in China, they have over a billion of them. Think about that.

said noboday relevant ever

Mohammad did everything right

They're an embarrassment more than anything, and brought great tragedy to the country in the past (TaiPing). Nothing sadder than an abrahamic convert.

Anyway, Christianity has reached its full extent. It has no future in its current homelands, let alone foreign shores.

>Islam will rule europe

I really do hope this is the case. When all of europe is filled with illusions of grandeur they will undoubtedly wage war with the US and lose. After that we'll subject all of Europe like we did to Japan. China and Russia will fear us even more and maybe make the same mistake which will also lead to their subjugation. Then the world will be transformed into The United Countries of America.

One world government - under American and Christianity values

tawhid

>Islam will be fucked over by the Jews in the middle east and weak faggots like you running to Europe will get slaughtered just like your ancestors did...DEUS VULT.

doubtful, you may get western and nordcucks, but you'll never get europe

lol you sand niggers are hilarious. I cant wait for the day in my golden years, I sit in my lazy boy chair watching you monkeys chimp out because after a couple generations, the (((EU))) will be the ones culturallly enriching your sons and daughters. You have already lost poo little sand nigger. (((They))) have you now.

THis

As long as poland stands, islam will never rule europe

sure thing

You can have it. Once all the white people leave and move to Australia it'll be Turkey 2.0

> Morons who allowed destruction of their nations come to Australia
> Vote the same way and hold the same politics still that destroyed their own nations
> Turn Australia into Turkey 2.0

No really. People never learn. Take the European whites. I don't want them here. They'll fuck everything up.

>9885436754 replies and 987668854 images omitted. Click reply to view

In that case, Europe's fucked.

>Islam will rule the europe

Yes.

Probably in less than 25 years.

wanna put money on that?