NONONONONONONO

NOT IN MY 89% WHITE CITY

Free Pizza, I'm in

>Engineering E6
Why are all gen-z STEMfags such liberals now?

kek

because engineering colleges are full of computer science majors nowadays

is there pepperoni in that pizza? If so... PORK

Nah it'll be hallalhu ackbar aka shit

get there early and steal all the hijabs so their event is ruined, then if they catch you say you thought you were supposed to go around handing them out as a volunteer

>Sees this

Great job to the west! Imagine our ancestors seeing this Shit. They want to nuke us all after all the crap we've done

>eat all the pizza
>take off rag
>shout DEUS VULT

Let me guess, Portland? it'll probably catch on unbelievably

>Tackle discrimination by wearing a garment that is a symbol of female opression.

Top fucking kek, sheep shagging really rots the brain eh?

I'm assuming someplace like Boston or San fransisco or Phoenix. We need OP to tell us what city

>Inspire to empower
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN

Pizza? Seems legit: Islam endorses pedophilia.

Can't you print out Quranic verses of how you're supposed to treat women like shit and pass them out? Have some cheeky bantz m8

Good god burgers, it says Canterbury on the sign, a city in New Zealand.

OP isn't from the US, you retard.

New Zealand? Haven't heard of that state yet. I know about New York and New Jersey though.

Lightweight STEMfags are disgustingly liberal because heavyweight STEMfags are usually too autistic to vocalise an opinion when they find something retarded (which is often). Lightweight STEMfags also have the added advantage of being just smart enough to be insanely arrogant and loud, but not smart enough to realise we're all apes doing what we're told.

In my experience anyone worth a damn in STEM knows to some degree how fucked liberals are becoming, but is smart enough to stfu about it.

kek

did you honestly think you guys would get to sit this one out? Your days are numbered as well, kiwicracka.

shit i'd wear a hijab for free pizza
its not like I have to wear one in the next couple of years kek

>hijab
>empowering

HOW?

Hunting Season Officially opens 5-30-17

we know ahmed

Not stem, accountingfag here

Eh, most of my friends are math, physics, and/or comp sci majors and they are vocally liberal.

>free pizza

I'm doing wearing a hijab for a couple of hours for free pizza

Autistic engineer reporting in; I went to school to empower myself by getting good at using math and science. Not by learning how to whine really loud or manipulating emotions.

Saudshits studying abroad

You couldn't pay me in enough pizza to wear that shit.

Now for those ketchup flavored potato chips you syrup niggers have...

It's honestly reached the point now where I don't care, when we fight for women's empowerment they hate us, when we try and state the obvious, that Islam is incompatible with sexual equality they hate us, fuck it, let them get raped by Achmed.

>there are Muslims in our countries RIGHT NOW calling us racist and islamaphobic if we don't accept their people and religion
Can't wait until the purge

>Imagine our ancestors seeing this Shit.
I do, and I'm so ashamed.

looks like a fucking texture applied to a polygonal model.

Muslim women can tell these people anything and they'll believe it just because they're dickless minorities.

>Can't wait until the purge
It will be a purge of us idiot. You think the chinks and africans here are going to help us? lol.

Canterbury?
I thought you guys were white enough down south to not have this problem.
Still better than Auckland where it's muzzie central

Print response flyers: Why stop at a Hijab? wear a burqa you filhy whores.

At the end of the day this is what they want anyways.

FREE??