America got cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=xrlS4_JDkUA

>1 in 6 people in the US marry another race

So does this mean that Sup Forums lost? When is this board going to get shut down?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=xrlS4_JDkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=WVl3BJoEoAU
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>direct link to The Young Turks
Hooktube that shit to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=xrlS4_JDkUA

Why are you paranoid about giving a view?

Also, what's wrong with the young turks?

You have to go back

>united states

Top kek, why don't you go back to day by day becoming a white-minority country? Oh wait, that is what you are already doing. HAHA

>what's wrong with the young turks?

I am not joking. I am subscribed to them. I literally only get my news from TYT and Sargon of Akkad.

>trusting stats/polls
>Trump has a 0.1% chance of winning!!!

Do you understand how you're being manipulated?

>trump stats where made and published by media and political organizations
>these marriage stats were collected by actual researchers, who are not in any way politically motivated by anything. It is just some rote investigation that is done every decade or so to keep track of population growth

I think having Justin Timberlake as your president has made all canadians retarded.

have you never seen the horrible cenk v sam harris islam debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=WVl3BJoEoAU

Sargon's made several videos explaining what's wrong with TYT

No, I don't really have time to watch such long videos but I guess I'll put it on here for a while and see what it is about.

>Panama
>becoming a white-minority country
Holy shit, one of the worst instances of the pot calling the kettle black I've ever seen.

I know but I am not a sheep and therefore I do not suck on Sargon's british cock, suckling all the cum droplets I can get.

I am a free thinker, ultimately only I decide who I watch and who I don't watch. If my two main sources of news disagree politically then that makes my information much more reliable as I am not swayed into one direction by aone.

Nothing wrong with a white-minority country becoming a white-minority country.

But a white country becoming a white-minority country is pretty sad if you ask me. If anything I feel bad for you. I mean, just some decades ago you had slavery and now white people are about to get extinct. How does it feel?

>I am a free thinker
sure you are

>Nothing wrong
Yes, it means I'm talking to a fucking spic. It means I live at least several decades among whites while you'll always be a spic and live among them.

>united states again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Come the fuck on. I see your flag I can't help but laugh my ass off. At least use a proxy or something man, for fucks sake. HAHAHA. Holy shit. America: Land of the cucks, home of the fags

>United states again

HAHAHAH AHOLY SHIT. YOU ARE A JOKE. I can't even read your post without laughing my ass off

LAND OF THE KEKS
HOME OF THE FAGS

>t. Mestizo

Holy shit, I've never seen someone become this asshurt this fast

Nothing wrong with not being white in a country that is not white.

To put this into context, we have a minority asian population. Imagine if out of nowhere most of our population started becoming asians, until the native euro-american population gets wiped. WE WOULD BE A JOKE...

JUST LIKE YOU

America
Land of the cucks
Home of the fags

Your country being taken over by Asians would be a vast improvement over being run by mestizos. That 20 IQ point boost might even allow you guys to become a developed country

>Nothing wrong with not being white in a country that is not white.
Worse than that is not being white, which applies to you, spic.
>To put this into context, we have a minority asian population
Asians are higher than spics racially, and they're probably doing much better on average financially than you.

Seems like you're just mad because you're a fucking spic and have knock countries that are white.

I am 100% sure I am smarter than this entire board of misfit rednecks living in countries that no longer want their race.

>Worse than that is not being white, which applies to you, spic.

You just admitted to being a racist, which makes you literally subhuman tier intelligent.

>Asians are higher than spics racially, and they're probably doing much better on average financially than you.

There is no racial ladder you retard. What is even going on? Is this lack of fundamental intelligence what is making the US white population get rek'd?

You think that there is something wrong with your country becoming more ethnically diverse, which makes you a racist, and therefore subhuman tier intelligent by your own standards. Can't expect a shitskin to into logic though, so I'm not surprised

>You think that there is something wrong with your country becoming more ethnically diverse, which makes you a racist, and therefore subhuman tier intelligent by your own standards.

No, I don't think that. I was giving an equivalent example in my country. There is nothing wrong with a country becoming more of a certain race, but if that happens then that shows that the race that is being wiped out is doing something fundamentally wrong.

And it is clear. White people can no longer properly attract their own women, which is pretty ironic. Do you have a sister? I wonder if she is getting pounded by Tyrone right fucking now.

If you aren't a racist, then why do you think it matters if people engage in miscegenation in any case? Why are you interested in preserving racial purity?

>You just admitted to being a racist
And you're shaming Americans for losing is racial purity, like that doesn't make you a racist?
>I am 100% sure I am smarter than this entire board of misfit rednecks
Ironic as fuck, considering you're probably the stupid non-Canadian I've spoken to in a while here.
>There is no racial ladder you retard.
K. Intelligence tests satisfied by race say otherwise, in which Mestizos probably rank below Asians.

I am not interested in preserving racial purity. I am interested in shitting on you. And this gave me a good opportunity because I know you people are all about "white genocide" and I felt like triggering some special snowflake Sup Forums posters.

You never answered my question about your sister. That's because I'm right, right? Or maybe it is my nigga Juan doing the pounding. Or maybe it is my main man Carlos hahaha

>I am not interested in preserving racial purity.
>Imagine if out of nowhere most of our population started becoming asians, until the native euro-american population gets wiped. WE WOULD BE A JOKE
So you're not interested, but you say you would be a joke? Interested in seeing how you're going to get out of this one, you fucking retard.

nobody is triggered by your reddit-tier bants and inconsistent arguments pablo

>like that doesn't make you a racist?
No, it makes me someone who knows when to strike.

> considering you're probably the stupid non-Canadian I've spoken to in a while here.

I am certainly non-Canadian but the majority of the universe is non-Canadian.

>K. Intelligence tests satisfied by race say otherwise, in which Mestizos probably rank below Asians.

Give me one reliable study that shows and claims the inferiority/superiority of a race and give me a list of all the psychologist and neuroscientist associations that support and back up that study.

Majority of the population is in 3 states. Wouldn't be surprised that those numbers come from cuckfornia, new york, or chicago

>So you're not interested, but you say you would be a joke? Interested in seeing how you're going to get out of this one, you fucking retard.

I already explained to some other ameritard that I meant that the race being wiped out would be a joke, because it shows that we would be doing something wrong. In your case, white men no longer know how to attract white women, who are now flocking to the men of other races. Presumably because white penises are too small, but what would I know.

I am just Pablo ;^) and maybe my little spic brain cannot comprehend the reason why none of you have a white gf hahaha.

I'm going to marry my QT asian GF and none of you can stop me
t. Blue eyed white man

What are you, Panama? You only exist because we needed a canal hahaha. Go be a meme somewhere else.

>No, it makes me someone who knows when to strike.
I meant to "most stupid non-Canadian. Before you jump on that, don't bother because I can point out typos you've made.
>No, it makes me someone who knows when to strike.
And if you're not a racist, there's no reason to strike because you wouldn't mind racial diversity increasing to that extent. >Give me one reliable study
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
Read to your heart's content.

Youre such a shill u just exposed yourself. Heil hitler u faggot

Thanks for kickstarting my economy my main man. But now we can run it ourselves and we can even fuck with you by proxy supporting the social justice movements in your shitty universities.

I am applying for grad schools in the US. Hopefully there I can start claiming racism and get some of you jailed hehehe.

>I meant that the race being wiped out would be a joke
Again, if you're not a racist, you shouldn't care if your race is wiped out, as if you should have a preference for one race.

>Hopefully there I can start claiming racism and get some of you jailed hehehe.
>thinks racism is a jailable offense
>thinks he isn't a retard

>Read to your heart's content.
I can also pull out pdfs out of my ass.

If you want right now I can make a .pdf that says

Whute man is unfarior t. Dr. Doctor Phonofis Phonofos, PhD in science of science

and my pdf would be as valid as yours.

>implying that american police who were literally just doing their job are not getting jailtime as we speak simply because they shot a black criminal

top kek

>I can also pull out pdfs out of my ass.
Implying that's what I did. I got the study, and it's reliable. Ignore evidence that contradicts your theories. See if I gave a shit.

And how would that relate to a spic coming here to some third-rate graduate school and claiming racism? You have to admit, this is pretty shitty posting.

>PDf says asians have a higher iq than whites on average
Are chinks the masterrace?

>And how would that relate to a spic coming here to some third-rate graduate school and claiming racism?

I am sure I can aim higher with my grades and with my diversity. I could maybe get into one of your Ivies, but I wouldn't want to get ahead of myself. Regardless of that, I have been watching american news since like 2014. If anyone knows how to spin a story and manipulate the american left, it is me.

I will be going for a PhD so if in the next 5 - 8 years you see a hispanic student of pure mathematics in the news for being racially attacked by some white guy, please know and remember it was me. And make great threads about me, please.

By that standard, I'd say so. Higher than mestizos, that's for sure.

WHITEY BTFO
THE ALT-RIGHT CONFIRMED IN SUICIDE WATCH
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

what kind of math do you want to do?

>I am a free thinker,
>watches tyt

Analysis and/or number theory are top tier.

>1 in 6 people
Kek this is saying only whites are people

do it for him

American can't help themselves they were menatlly designed to want and consume, something different it's more attractive, novelty it's the name of the game, why would they want more boring white dicks when they can taste the rainbow, they have that mentality and that mentality force them to try different things.

where the fuck do people find such shit tier shills

>I am sure I can aim higher with my grades and with my diversity.
A second tier-school, and then drop out?
>I could maybe get into one of your Ivies, but I wouldn't want to get ahead of myself.
Sensible, as you're likely to disappoint yourself with your delusional expectations.
>If anyone knows how to spin a story and manipulate the american left, it is me.
I guess you could try it, but the standards are still fairly high and you're probably below them.

I'm going to forget about you after this thread is pruned. Have a nice life being a failure, moron.