Let's have a serious and unironic discussion about this:

Let's have a serious and unironic discussion about this:

Is there something wrong with the average Western women that is unfair to the average Western man's romantic prospects? Or are we just being whiny losers?

You sound like a whiny loser either way, with your slide thread

nah theyre doing what theyve been programmed to do and so are we, its called social engineering

everyone sucks ass, its not women, its not men. you all just fucking suck, you are all shitty human beings

chill out bud

fuck off retard

epic mate

Women are parasites. Period. I was married for 8 years, and my wife is moving out tomorrow because she "Doesn't feel the same anymore."

AKA, "Found someone better"

Women have no concept of romantic love or loyalty. They're only slightly better than some animals. A dog has more loyalty than a women.

No, as someone who has actually kissed more than one grill, modern women have too much entitlement and independence. Which is a problem because women are programmed to rely on men and to pull their fair share.

Its what happens whith modern feminism when you try to go from not being able to vote to being a single mother in 100 years.

Biological programming hasn't been able to keep up with society's rapid evolution. So women are all essentially biologically confused.

Now add the jew to the mix and you have the modern womyn of today

Pro tip from a black user, it's because you whine too fucking much. Women are still programmed to like masculinity you know. This why they like that strong black male figure with a long throbbing black dick. They love that shit nigga shiiiiiiet.

>inb4 "muh dick"

Both

Western women are raised with the ideology that they're pretty princesses who can do no wrong. They're also raised to believe that boys who mistreat them are boys who like them. It starts at a young age when they're held on a pedestal and even women with average or mongoloid looks without make up believe they're entitled to the best genetics possible to breed with.

Western men who have trouble obtaining above average women are usually out of shape, financially unstable and have nothing to offer women. They've watched too many romantic comedies, had their head stuck in the sand for too long and think women should line up for them even when they really have nothing to offer them other than their self-proclaimed "great personality". A great personality doesn't put kids through college or secure a future for a family.

This post sums is up

Both. Sexual liberation fucked over everyone who isn't a Chad, but we are whiny losers too.

Blacks are the whiniest fucking race around, so obviously that's not it.

>inb4 you believe that you have 'real' problems to complain about

Being a criminal nigger is not a real problem Tyrone

Love is a Disney fairytale perpetuated by Jews. Marriage is a binding social contract to secure property and your family lineage, it always has been. People only just recently started marrying for "love". You need to find a woman that understands this and is willing to work with you for mutual gain. Good fucking luck with that.

It's just another blacked bait post. Ignore them.

What's unfair is that these women taught us to be a certain way towards other women, only to be denied later.

>Be a gentleman
>Show chivalry
>Be polite
>Play nice
>Be gentle

Mothers and teachers told us these lies.

Unfair? No, all is fair in love and war.

The cucks who bow to their whims and claim their behavior is exemplary of justice are the real problem. No one is making them do that but themselves.

Both. Men are the romantic ones not women, therefore we are the soppy losers. However, western woman are also spoilt and expect the world from a man.

This.

Women are universally apathetic. They're more calculating than any man you'll ever meet

Based burger. Men are presented with challenges. They overcome them. Whinning and spouting bullshit like the system is rigged makes you a fucking loser and become what you hate the most (niggers).
So best advice is to step up your game and rise to the challenge. Otherwise spend the rest of your days stuck in the Sup Forums loop refreshing all day everyday

I feel sorry for you man, hope you'll find something or someone that will make it easy for you to carry your load.

>muh whats wrong with western women bait thread

probably 1,000th one this month

fuck off mate

I wish some of you replying would realize that life isn't fair. Get over it.

Some guys are born into wealthy families with great genetics. So what? The sooner you realize you are the problem, the better off you'll be (assuming you actually want to improve).

You don't need to be a good looking rich doctor to get with women. Don't be a completely socially awkward loser, don't look and dress like a mongoloid and be financially stable.

>I don't work or attend schooling, no plans to
>Nah I don't work out I shouldn't have to
>I really don't have anything to offer anyone
>Why don't women want me?

Western women have their own set of problems and fucked up ideology but either adapt and try to offer them something that makes them want to fuck you or sit on Sup Forums complaining about it. Again, life isn't fair. The sooner you realize that and get over it, the easier this will be for you.

(((They))) have destroyed and ruined us both.

I'm in my 30's and financially stable. My market value is only increasing. That being said, I'm done with long term relationships.

Given how I live in the south west US, my new pick-up line is gonna be, "Hey baby, you want a green card?"

The sex part is easy, it is so easy to fuck women.

The long term relationship part is hard because of many reasons but probably the major one is that we aren't living in a patriarchy anymore and that messes up the relationship between men and women. It causes women to try and compete for the leadership role within the family and that does not work. Only the man can be the leader and every one else follows or you don't have a family.

This causes men to not want to get married because it is extremely risky because you have a high chance of losing half your property, being stuck with child support, and having your children taken from you. Eventually that harms women because they get to be 40, have multiple S.T.D's, have lost their value, and are ruined from ever having a happy relationship with a man, and having children.

the empirical evidence shows the first one has been the case for thousands of years. All women reproduce, but historically only half of men have reproduced.

>Is there something wrong with the average Western women that is unfair to the average Western man's romantic prospects?
YES

Women eat up all the (((propaganda))) about sex. They think sex is like a handshake, its fun, like having a drink on friday or getting wrecked on cocaine. It just feels good and is totally awesome so why wouldn't they do it. Look how well sex sells them makeup and Chanel bags and other overpriced shit. Girls are extremely emotional. If they think something feels right they will do it. If they end up hating you they will literally rip you apart. If they think they love someone they will either kill for them or become so emotionally eaten up inside that they freak out. Women are like children. Sure they mature faster than boys, but boys keep maturing up to adulthood. Females will stop maturing at around teen years.

The reason all this is unfair to men is because men make many sacrifices for relationships. They are expected to be "alpha and in control" while also letting the woman make all the decisions. It's a game you can't win, unless you don't play.

The best way to get with a woman is to just full out hate her, just hate her so much and she will fall in love with you.

Here is a story.
>me, my sister, her bf
>he asks her where she wants to eat (fastfood)
>oh I don't know, anywhere is fine
>I say "lets go to burgerking"
>sure he says
>"ohh I don't know I don't really want burger king" says sister
>OK, we'll then lets go to wendys
>ok says her bf
>"Well Idk i don't really want wendys right now" says sister
>we go through about 3 more places the same as this
>"i don't really care where we go, you guys can pick, just not THAT place"
>finally say it
>lets go to Taco Bell then
>sister "Ok if thats where YOU wanna go then I guess Taco Bell"
>She just shot down like 5 places before i said the one she wanted, then acted like it wasn't cause she wanted to go there
>"No" I said "sister wants to go to Taco Bell, so lets go"

Extremely sensible. Just remember: you love you lose

They’re living the lives that every human dreams of living: all the perks and rights and no responsibilities. Blame delirious well-wishers that enable them: mommas and poppas, submissive boyfriends, the fucking state that does not recognize the concept of “legal abortion” and makes the man pay for the baby regardless…

>They are expected to be "alpha and in control" while also letting the woman make all the decisions.

This. I've been in several long-term relationships and I still can't figure this predicament out. I don't know if there's a solution tbqh.

Little of column A, little of column B.

Women rarely rise above their narcissistic, self-absorbed, vain natures and modern society has learned to indulge and cater to these characteristics in a big way.

On the other hand, real men are actually very difficult to find anymore. I understand how easy it is to retreat into something comfortable and not take part in a rigged system, but that's just the hand men have always been dealt. Men take the shit end of the stick and make the absolutely best out of it that they can, because otherwise, society will fall.

Kys

Daily reminder that women are attacted to Chad and not alpha males know the difference

mad cuz true? you are a shitty person, just admit it