Multiple People Shot On Ocean Drive In South Beach Miami

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/869039049176227840

Massive Police Response After Shooting On Ocean Drive In South Beach Miami | Developing Story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
youtu.be/Sf419SZ9Hsw
wsvn.com/news/local/police-investigating-officer-involved-shooting-in-south-beach/
youtube.com/watch?v=QVBIu5smgW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

Calling it for dindus

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

IN4 Niggers

fine, i'll call shitskins then

FFS

It was mob related. Nothing on any media.

Time to go to sleep guys zzzz

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

Impulse part 2: electric boogaloo?

night user

Florida man strikes again

> Video

youtu.be/Sf419SZ9Hsw

This is Nigger weekend on South Beach. Numerous merchants board up and leave, so this is no surprise.

its memorial day weekend. every year niggers chipout on south beach

wsvn.com/news/local/police-investigating-officer-involved-shooting-in-south-beach/

2 people in the hospital, there were gun fire at one location and then a police shootout in another.

The quality of the Pussy on South Beach is worth the risk of getting shot. However, you should avoid South Beach on Nigger Weekend.

how big are these massive police?

why is South Beach so popular? Party town?

you get credit for calling it first, it was dindus

Checked

13-14 year old boys dream come true

tons of coke and coke money

isn't Florida known for complete hood rat garbage? Where is the ghetto in Florida that we see so many memes about?

PEOPLE BEING SHOT IN A MAJOR CITY!?

STOP THE PRESSES!!

Urban or turban?

FALSE

youtube.com/watch?v=QVBIu5smgW8

Miami is shitskin central. Urban.

>Urban or turban?

my sides user

what is this shit

A really entertaining dude, don't raid lmao

agreed but avoid memorial/labor day weekends
>only niggers on sobe

It basically is Florida

Hotline Miami 3 is looking pretty good

why does the video stop at the best part

Was Florida once a nice place?

The South Beach workers live in fear of this weekend, they talk about it endlessly.

>Pussy on South Beach
Oh yea. Total blonde aryan 10/10 qts.

MAYOR OF MIAMI SAYS TO BE ON LOOKOUT FOR SUSPECT. POLICE SEARCHING FOR MAN NAMED PABLO FRANCISCO FEREREZ JUNIOR

All we know is that a xenomorph may be involved.

what a meme worthy parent

South Beach goes in cycles. Basically, the more Niggers you have the worse it is. South Beach rocks when its dominated by Europeans. The European woman know how to dress on and off the Beach.

The Niggers are currently too high in number and merchants are wanting them culled back.

florida here

Miami is quite expensive but the local night club are a breeding ground for didndus muffins. I've had the mispleasure of walking 9 blocks to my car from a weeb-con and all I saw was niggers and whores around 1am.

As far as im concerned it's just homeless niggers fighting over chicken scraps.

I don't know personally user. Born and raised 15 years on central east coast since the early 90s. It's not too terribly bad if you know where to go and where not to. Satellite Beach is mostly white. They're assholes but they're not degenerate blacks there. Niggers live in Cocoa which is 30 minutes away from SB

There's definitely a "don't give a fuck" attitude towards life and sometimes towards people

One time I saw a Nigger spit in a guys beer and then take it for himself. The guy called the Police and was told be thankful he was not shot.

What makes places like Chicago and Detroit so bad?
>inb4 blacks, don't say it
because a lot of white trash inhabit those places too

this is the third shooting there in three days then.

knew it was niggers as soon as I heard Miami

More to come in the next couple of days.

White trash and niggers are not the same. Niggers basically inherit degeneracy. Most white trash has a family member in good shape

Might I mention that Satellite Beach is amazing and Cocoa is godawful

I grew up in Pensacola, it was nice before they put condos and hotels on all the beaches! Florida no income tax so I guess THX hotels?

>Zolanski
>black daughter

Lmao

This is the year of the Butt suit at South Beach, however, very few women were topless

why is banning niggers such a radical idea to most people? Less crime, less domestic violence, less drugs, everything would be better

It's time to play Sup Forums's favorite game: URBAN OR TURBAN?

Apparently a ton of Section 8 housing too, which means more niggers

Has the toll charge helped to keep the Pensacola beaches safe, or has it been just a money grab?

I know there has been talk for years to charge a dollar a day fee for South Beach to clean it up

checked and it's already been solved, it was a black

Zolanski comes from Nicki Minaj's use of "Roman Zolanski" as an alter ego. Yes, she literally took Roman Polanski's name, changed one letter, and claimed it as a pseudonym.

fuck florida

most of the locals spend this weekend in the keys

user, technically you go to South Beach to get fucked.

Is this a happening or just niggers being niggers?

Please advise.

It's definitely niggers. South Beach used to be fairly decent. In recent years I've been it's nothing but niggers standing on the street smoking weed.

Handguns

Nogs

GFT they stand on the corner in packs of six or more and smoke weed in broad daylight with their asses hanging out. bunch of baboons.

South Florida here
It's niggers

Last weekend I was talking to a Black guy who worked for Guardian Security about the upcoming Memorial holiday. Like you said, he was not going to be able to work because his Grandmother was going in the hospital.

>South Beach
White Hispanics be cray cray lately.

>"police involved shooting"

Is this a cynical attempt to attract attention by implying the police may have shot up a good boy who didn't do anything and was making good progress thanks to the programs?

Isn't this the same area that prosecutor was found brained?
Plus the bat phone is going off at the White House.
Plus the Norks and Japans.
Coincidence?

Wrong State, this is the place were Zimmerman was found not guilty and there was no rioting.

Is this one of those stories where like 20 people get shot and no one dies? Seems to happen in Chicago a lot

Killing the daughter would probably be in her best interest at this stage.

>there's no way she hasn't been raped since she was 3
>dad probably whored her out for the gun.

nice vida saved

Interesting. I don't know Florida at all and have never been.

>that being said, by going to Twitter the journalist could be attempting to tap in to the Grievance Industry elsewhere in the country to bag a few Retweets.

I can't believe you have something called Nigger Week. It sounds terrible.

Her grouping must be atrocious.

user, You have to go to South Beach at least once before you die.

yes, and her elbows are far too pointy

Noted. I'll head down there some day, I'm sure.

I actually know a redpilled girl who is in Miami right now. I'll ask her about this shit tomorrow.

its just going to be dindus doing niggery gangsta shit, theres no terrorism here

>would still fuck

>Why not both!?

why u all psyoping a nonhappening thread?

America is so >56% nowadays that if the shooter isn't Muslim he's a nigger or spic

Absolutely shocking. Americans are barbarians, rely on Jews and immigrants to make inventions and work.