Angela Merkel the leader of the free world

Angela Merkel the leader of the free world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUNvPmuOWqA
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/andrew-potter-mcgill-institute-for-the-study-of-canada-resignation-macleans-1.4037618
archive.is/8HpvA
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1325398/Euro-court-outlaws-criticism-of-EU.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And if you say otherwise we'll throw your ass in jail.

Is that what (((they're))) calling it now?

Say hello to German Chancellor Angela Merkel. You already know her for being a reasonable moderate who’s been holding Europe together. You also know her for the icy glare she gave Donald Trump during his humiliatingly inept performance during their joint press conference at the White House earlier this year. But now you might as well get used to Angela Merkel as the new leader of the free world, at least for awhile, because Donald Trump just forfeited America’s leadership position during his overseas trip. And Merkel is mincing no words about her role.

Merkel told a German audience today that Germany can no longer rely on the United States for leadership (link). Stunningly, she said it in almost those words: “The times in which we could rely fully on others, they are somewhat over.” Then she went on to make clear that she’s basing this on Donald Trump’s meltdown during the summit: “This is what I experienced in the last few days.”

She doesn't even have nuclear weapons. Liberals BTFO

Good. Now the US can withdraw from Europe. Finally!

>
conservatards dont understand the difference between a leader and a bully

Good luck standing up to the world's biggest nuclear bully without nukes, dumbass. You and female Hitler are grasping at German nationalism and straws.

Translation: Germany. The country most pleasingly entangled in the tight tentacled grip of the globalist criminal cartel right now. Merkel is a full blood traitor, not just to Germany, to humanity and shamelessly more extreamist than any leader of Germany has ever been.

Translation: The (((globalist criminal cartel))) knows that it can no longer control the minds of the people of the U.K. and the USA,
>Don't expect this to upset us, OP shilltard, this is a cause for us celebrate. Go watch Star Trek and lie to yourself some more.

Angela Merkel is a mushroom haircut nerd, i swear to god, shes just Bill Gates dressed up as a woman

>free
sorry sharia law forbids freedom

How many US troops are stationed in Germany again?

What is there to stop a coalition of European countries pursuing a nuclear arms programme of their own and fast tracking it?

>Reminder her actual real name is Angela Kasner
(((Kasner)))

They misspelled "j(n)ew".

After all the money and all the material the USA and the UK spent defending those sausage eating cunts from righteous justice in the past 70 years. Such grace and gratitude when asked to pay their fare share.

>macleans
if a janitor there went postal and went full pumped-up-kicks mode there it still wouldn't be warranted because a shooting death would be far too fast and painless for all the worthless dreck that work there

>Reminder her actual real name is Angela Kasner
Pic related

>IF WE KEEP REPEATING IT, MAYBE IT WILL COME TRUE!

lmfao

Is this a fucking joke?
FUCK YOU MERKEL
FUCK YOU GERMANY

>Shills can't greentext

woah buddy!

America, Russia, and China.

German Jewish ex-Communist

Lovely.

>still occupied to US troops
>shitty union failing politically and economically
>no freedom of speech/press
>not even allowed to have an actual army
>no overseas territory or even capacity take any
>almost half of all children born arent even ethnic german

I want whatever those the globalists who wrote this article are smoking

Yes merkel is a bully.
SHE RAIDED GREECE WTF

Kill me.

>canada's national magazine

>Angela Merkel the leader of the free world

After a failure in two world wars, I am pleased to say that the so-called free world is now doomed to die.

Sweet, let the EU cucks be the new world police, we can finally spend out money for our own interest.

A JEW KEKED proxy ?

Mommy?

How can a canadian magazine be worse than canadian users of Sup Forums?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-Deep breath-
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>Sweet, let the EU cucks be the new world police

It's about time for Europe to police the world like America has done, which means starting random wars close to the US border and causing a massive refugee influx into the US.

>we can finally spend out money for our own interest.
I'd start with paying back the $22b to China, and more aid to Israel.

notice how the words "German" and "leader" were never typed in conjunction. The globalists are trying not to make people realize she's Hitler 2.0.

Germany can you please vote this hag out as soon as possible? I am tired of seeing her face.

>free world
>police state
fucking pick one

How would they stop it. Could you honestly see one on those three nuking or in vading the whole of Europe?

We can pay that back easily when we don't have to pay for this military force, which I will be sadden to not have such a large force but whatever the nukes are good enough to deter anything.

With that military will you be able to force any migrants to the US? We will just close the borders and won't even care if the EU will stop trade, we don't have to care about stupid peer pressure to be some beacon of freedom for you EU cucks, you want to be the leader of the free world take everything that comes with it and leave US be.

>Germany
>free

(((free)))

No longer leader of the free world that's why she's so butthurt.
Love to see her put her money where her mouth is and ask the US to withdraw all Troops off German soil.
But of course that won't happen because then that would cause Germany to spend a lot more than 2% of their GDP.

>
trump just cemented his role as the laughing stock of the world

>Save Europe
Uh... what?

They have free speech in Europe?

Why is Russia bad and Germany good again? Isn't this basically treason?

such a small and privated world, truly a discriminator

>Germany
>free
>Get put in jail for trollingly denying the holohox
Come on, who is jewing who

Free... lol

Its come to the point where I'd be surprised if they WEREN'T a Jew...

>Planet Cuck

When are yuropoors going to realize that you can't just appease evil?

>Canadian newspaper

>Germoney tells Greece to pay denbts
>act surprised when Greece doesn't want to
>current year
>Trump tells Germany to pay debts
>act surprised when Germany doesn't want to

It's like poetry

>germany ruining europe for the 3rd time in 100 years
>leader of the free world

Zyonist attack
youtube.com/watch?v=BUNvPmuOWqA

We know

>only hope to stop putin and save europe
>putin

yeah im fuckin mad

>le grannyman tries too hard with the handshake
>Trump can barely contain laughter
>media spins it as MACRON BREAKS DRUMPF'S HAND IN EPIC HAND TO HAND COMBAT

I heard she was an unfuckable lardass. Sounds about right.

Maclean is utter trash.

It's a super fucking cucked magazine and their favorite past time is shitting on Quebec because it's not cucked and they fucking HATE it.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/andrew-potter-mcgill-institute-for-the-study-of-canada-resignation-macleans-1.4037618

The guys literally admitted that their articles on Quebec were often based on anecdotal evidences.

Fuck these cucks.

Always archive those.

archive.is/8HpvA

>(((FREE WORLD)))

Haha take this, anglo swine!

But shitposting aside; you realy need to get her CIA'd, Burgers.

My nation is obvisously to chucked to get rid of her and if no one stopes this hag, she's going to drag all of Europe down with us.

Hard to care about the difference when your skin is being torn away from my body in an atomic hellstorm.

German Chancelor Conquers World

it worked out well the last time a german chancellor decided they were in charge of the world.

Don't they know April fools is over?

The law.
So try it and we can spend your 'fuck off bitch' alamony in nuclear tipped cruise missiles to stamp you out with.

A Eurocuck view to sell out your childrens future.

(((they))) have taken over our government institutions. CBC is SJW bs now. Communities center bathrooms are trans welcoming. The entire Canadian culture is being eroded as we speak.

how can she lead free world when germany is not free?

Born and raised in the Evil Empire of the USSR

Putin's Pussy

Leader of the 21 FREELOADERS in NATO

It would be utterly orgasmic if my biggest worry now were the possibility of Russian and American bombers colliding over Germany - excuse me - Doucheland.

Oh the irony. No such thing as the free world anymore. The elites are winning as every month more and more of our freedoms are taken from us. The NWO is currently in their final end game n the destruction of the western world is coming

speaking against the fuhrer of the new free world is not protected by the laws of progress, untermensch scum.

i've reported this thread to the EU, sieg merkal.

Interesting how Merkel had little issue with Obama bugging her phone and other eavesdropping bullshittery committed against Germany. But Trump shows up, shrugs his shoulders about the Paris climate crap, that's the moment Merkel questions the US as an ally.

Cucknadians actually believe this shit. Probably 70-80% of them would swallow this narrative upon reading the title.

(((Free world)))

Turns out all you had to do to become ruler of the world was open the gates and let the barbarians run into your castle raping and stealing.
MSM is sooo criminally irresponsible, I hope in 30 years we are hunting and punishing people who produce this filth.

THIS IS NO JOKE..!
It IS illegal to criticise the EU.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1325398/Euro-court-outlaws-criticism-of-EU.html

>leader
>Can't even get America do what it wants

Without the Paris Accord, what is the fucking point of living?

>Literal Thought Police divisions

>Free

Kek.

Wait, I thought I was the leader of the free world. *^_^*

underrated

Pottery

How exactly is the US less free than the US? Is it our aoc laws?

i think they mean free in the literal sense, as in you don't have to pay for shit

>The times in which we could rely fully on others, they are somewhat over.
Why the fuck did Germany ever think they could rely on us? This is the kind of thing that happens when you have a female "leader". Take care of your shit Germany - FUCK that's embarrassing.

underrated

>How exactly is the US less free than the US
the world may never know

What do you need nukes for?
Their only use is to anhilate civilians, and to scare other countries. Which doesn't work anymore.

>Macleans
Friendly reminder that this is the same cesspool that did a sob-story for a literal terrorist

I hope they were all castrated in prison

Bwahahaha.

Hans will never know the freedom of winning a world war.

2 in a row is a pretty good feeling.

The 4th Reich is here. The rebirth of Germany. Maybe we can use a nuke on them this time.