/SRG/ - Disinfo Rejected, Back to Fact Edition

Lads, we are making some progressions here. Seeing great ideas and great research.
Hopefully we all got some (((MUCH NEEDED REST))) and are ready to keep finding the beauty that is truth.

READ the thread as it stands.
CLIP facts you are investigating.
PASTE facts into infographic.
POST infographic with original facts, and new facts.

Overall: Bigger than SR, deep spaghetti in DC, pedo is just a part

Current narrative:
> Random DNC good guy, botched robbery, police investigating, everyone loves everyone.
Reality:
> Seth involved in DNC leaks, suspiciously killed off his normal routes, weak-ass investigation by potential child molesting faux-authorities.

Potential leads:
> (((GEORGETOWN))) - PG, CPP, and WJC connections.
> Parents - Seth's Dad was a (((COMMUNITY LEADER))).
> SR - Victim of diddling.
> Panda-cult - Associated with PG and Alefantis.
> CHINA - Panda and deep NSA espionage.

We are getting leaks from FBI and investigative info from MEGA.
Let's use our autistic search to tug at the threads.

> Seth went to camps when he was a kid.
> Blackmailed parents.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:6/1/2016,cd_max:9/30/2016&q=washington dc howard receives grant
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
forward.com/news/national/344781/for-seth-rich-passion-for-service-started-with-kosher-cookouts-at-camp-rama/
archive.is/Kh8K9
forward.com/news/344698/promising-jewish-democratic-national-committee-staffer-shot-dead-on-own-was/
archive.is/sWLFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

We have only just begun.

His name was Seth Rich!!

we must continue the dig

I have never heard of withholding the name of the hospital in a murder investigation.

hrmm
google.com/search?tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:6/1/2016,cd_max:9/30/2016&q=washington dc howard receives grant

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

Good night poopsie. We'll be in with your warm milk in a little while.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

His Name Was

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called coordinates whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you

The shills are convinced we are about to shellac their evil employers. Their presence makes me wanna dig deeper. Fucking shills.

Still no evidence.

Heya guys! Just giving you a PSA/some tips to help you out!

Did you know that watching videos of abandoned hospitals, looking at documents that you don't own and trying to find sites and any information linked to other people's IP address is ILLEGAL?! Yup, it's a felony offense that can land you in big, big trouble! So, I reckon you guys should stop looking into this stuff and focus on something else. Go look for Shia Belabour's new hideout or maybe pick up a hobby like sewing or knitting!

Stop looking into this stuff. Thanks guys, just trying to help a Sup Forumsro out!

All these Sup Forums posts you guys are making about him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of his murder, but I don't
think he deserves to be looked into anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously investigated like him. It's pretty
obvious Sup Forumstards are desperate to try frame the DNC. I'm still a truther at heart but, I fully support the DNC now.

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Haha, just yanking your chains guys. The case was already solved ages ago. Yup, just got off the phone with the DC Police and, as we all expected, it turns out he was murdered by some random thief. They think it was over drug money Seth owed because he was a heroin addict after all. Welp, at least this wild goose chase is over!

With that out of the way, does anybody here want to go out for a camping trip? I'd love to meet some of you blokes, I'm in California if you're interested in meeting with me.

*Yaaaaaaawwwnnnn*
Man, oh man. I just went through all of those .doc files in that article and I'm gonna have to be honest with you guys, there was zilch in them! Just a big, fat nothingburger! Pretty anticlimactic result but oh well, what can ya do!

Say, speaking of burgers, why don't we all go out for lunch instead of being locked up on this website? I heard Wendy's has some pretty good burgers on their menu!

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.

OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

Bump

Don't let the spam bring this down. Keep at it lads, keep the information flowing.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

Shilling Intensifies... We must be getting close... Keep at it Boys

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys. Bye.

the fucking shills are making me sleepy through the power of suggestion

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

brb guys that guy is right im going to wendys real quick

well lads I've been following the case since is sprung up but after last nights blunderfest Im starting to give up hope... i feel like we are chasing a white rabbit in bright place!

Stop posting these threads. Final warning. Everyone has been logged. You are in violation of:

18 U.S.C. § 2381

Cease and desist immediately. Sleep now.

This is nothing and likely illegal to view. I must inform everyone that you are in violation of many USC laws. Please, logoff Sup Forums and get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Interesting timing to many of those grants. Hmmmm
Seems to have brought out the gnats. Pesky gnats, pay them no mind.

I think there's no point in trying to uncover this mystery as it was confirmed to be a conspiracy.

Go to sleep shilly rabbit

If it wasn't true then why give it any attention ? let alone if its pushing your buttons then obviously there must be something there

Just get some coffee and you'll be fine. Interesting stuff, I'll look into this some more. Anyone got a pastebin link?

Bump For Justice... His name was Seth RIch!!!

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

If we are going down the rabbit hole how about looking at Camp Ramah in Wisconsin. That is where Seth had his remembrance fund sent to.

Why are they shilling so hard?
> people talk about dumb shit all the time. If it's so dumb why try to stop them

Bumped

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

wtf he's right! :( I just got logged out of my Sup Forums account and some one changed my password! I'm posting from a throwaway

I created a Google map of the seth rich murder scene and plotted his path from Lou's to the murder scene. I started plotting all of the police cameras around the area. Got about 30 of them. Then some asshole from the UK came in and deleted the whole map. I had hoped it would be a crowdsourced effort but this fucking brit deleted everything. I found his blog and noticed he has some arrogant things to say about conspiracy theorists. Well, my thing wasn't necessarily that this was a conspiracy. I just wanted to solve the fucking murder like any normal human being.

I dont think this piece of shit realizes his edits were logged by Google. Also, Google doesn't allow the map to be restored. (morons)

If we have the camera locations we can know which ones to pull from open records requests. There's also a chance the police didn't do this themselves. I'm very familiar with this phenomena having investigated police shootings and creating a documentary about it.

Anyway, I'm fucking furious that this asshole would do this. I'm still contemplating the proper response.

That said, anyone want to help me rebuild the map?

Thanks for the (you)

They're posting every time we are

Hey, whats up with the (((SLEEPY POSTING))) ? Is it a bot? Its obviously been a running thing if OP mentioned it

Same...Yawnnnnn....so tired, cant barely scroll through the posts, every pressing of keys is sooooo exhausting. I'm gonna have another lay down. Sleepy now, so so sleepy.

this is blood boiling

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

Go to bed. Time for you to sleep

Then we shall fight in the shadows of the shills

Just filter the ID and refresh the page. Keep bumping this and keep the content current and free of disinfo.

Bumps

Normally I wound not follow these types of things let alone any conspiracy theory but since the media seems to be acting like a little kid who took a shit in the punch bowl and is blaming someone else I feel that there must be something they're hiding from us! Plus Kim Dotcom is willing to go up against congress to show proof and Wikileaks is staying silent about it for the most part and Julian has hinted about it makes it even more of a reason to investigate this! Bump

How do we shut these spammers up?

We must be getting close.

i'm saving the best of myself for about 3 or 4 hours from now. that way (((they))) get no sleep either. almonds getting rolling now

>pandas and pizzagate
>dad was a (((community leader))) (what the fuck is that?)
Hol up. Does that mean that Seth was a bad guy too?

It means if they are somehow tied together, that he's more than likely a victim than a perpetrator.

Still, not a strong enough link to push yet imo

Assange has hinted about it but Wikileaks is in full cover-your-ass mode it seems. Still the Pedosta emails are a good start and tie a lot of loose ends together.

Not necessarily, it does make it more plausible that his parents may have been blackmailed.

The shilling is real brother. Praise kek.

"Today, class, we're going to watch a propofol overdose."
There are undoubtedly people here who can erase them. IDs and IPs

It's also fake. Anyone can post anything there. "2016 campaign aid" lel

You're overthinking this and probably over-tiring your brain. A little nap doesn't hurt in those situations. Why not rest for a little bit? All of this makes me so sleepy. My eyelids are getting heavier and heavier by the minute.Time to rest. Time... to sleep.

WTF are you implying

this isnt /CPD/ you teabag go there for /Comfy/ stuff? Ah.... as someone who grew up in WI I never once heard of that place?

Bump + pic

Were these the two lads speaking Spanish as they killed Seth, perhaps?

Seth's time at Camp Ramah in WI.

forward.com/news/national/344781/for-seth-rich-passion-for-service-started-with-kosher-cookouts-at-camp-rama/
archive.is/Kh8K9

forward.com/news/344698/promising-jewish-democratic-national-committee-staffer-shot-dead-on-own-was/
archive.is/sWLFU

Not meant to dis-info of steer. Just another cog in the history wheel of Seth.

it's a dns response over tcp
query:
me(src port x) ---> server(53)
response:
server(53) ----> me(src port x)
65536 < x > 1024

As it's Sunday again,I'm going to do you and your two cent per post shills a favor. I get that you're in some cube farm getting paid for taking out your frustrations by sowing the seeds of discord among persons of good faith. But you have missed something important. A lot of us who have been lurking on the periphery have seen something so important that they're becoming involved. They have life experience and skill sets you will never have. You are being used as useful idiots to defend a corrupt establishment bent only on acquiring and maintaining power.
The core group of "hackers" here on Sup Forums have some mad, scary skills. They have the W2's and 1099's that Shareblue and Media Matters give you. They know who you are. The lurkers now getting involved also have some mad skill sets. They have resources you will never have, business, farms, equipment, property, education, military/government/law enforcement experience, respect, community, friends.
If this continues it is not going to end well, particularly for you. When you finally exhaust our patience people like you, who have no resources, no trade, no land, no money, you will be the first casualties. Look at the posts here with employment rosters that have YOUR NAME on them. They know who you are, and you're becoming annoying. What do you do with an annoying gnat?
Quit now, delete your social history, and move far far away to somewhere that doesn't have phone service. You might survice.

Go fuck yourself.

Holla fellow Anons.
Naw nigga like said (and FBIAnon confirm he was a victim of diddles).

This

That explains it. You will find the block of addresses are owned, but none are on the Internet and being used. DNS resolution. Please post full results when it is done.

That works?

i read that comment as well. and probably was done by some user who got there before me. and that was before you. still, it's two guys that fit the timeline.

Wait. Seth got diddled? Post the source for that FBIAnon statement. I check these threads every couple of days, very entertaining, keep up the good work.

>actually responding to this shit
Now that I think you're seriously posting on Sup Forums so you might as well be a retarded person.

They know how this is going to end. They should admit their situation. There would be more dignity in it.

If you don't like it leave... go waste your time elsewhere

I like shitting up generals.

Not implying anything. His memorial donations were to be sent there. Connect the dots (if any). It is worth the investigation. Read the two articles I posted.

Me too but that is WAY on the other side of the state, and I have 0 Jewish ties/

bump, shills will burn.

No one thinks it's strange that the one cop not wearing a bodycam received officer of the year recognition?

Oh look, it's the Lithuanian guy with 4 posts that are absolutely contrarian. Go be a faggot somewhere else shill. Just filter this cum-guzzler.

At a cursory glance, it appears to be a jewish camp (not unusual) near Conover, Wisconsin. Some reviews of staff show it has some problems with internal politics, but nothing stood out to me as strange.

Doesn't seem like that promising of a lead. A jew's money is sent to a jewish camp. Not terribly shocking.

Somebody flesh out this theory. After Seth was shot and taken to hospital maybe he called for help. Maybe the people who came that the medical staff had to be hush hush about (they said cops?) we there to rescue Seth-not finish the murder. Maybe he is now in Witness Protection and his "death' sort of staged. No open coffin, death certifficate, strange stories on time of "death". etc. Worth examining?

Nah, transference is a core value of liberalism.
Time for me to switch from tequila to grog.

nmap from openwrt box still shows open ports on hospital ip