Sup Forums can't stop getting btfo

Sup Forums can't stop getting btfo

It all makes sense. Life preservation is worth more than a whore's dignity

>I've sure seen LOTS of political cartoons, just... so many, the regular amount X5, and this is the best one

Yup. Pretty much.

I don't actually see the problem here.

that's the american right

pretty much everything the american do is retarded cause we send all our retards in the newlands

no wonder they're at 56% and falling

Speak English you fucking beret

>mother isn't doing a single thing to protect herself in either panel

it's english you inbred fatfuck
i don't know how to speak murican

Why are the French so desperately in need of gibsmedats? Is it ingrained in your peasant mob mentality culture?

you got it wrong
our right is against gibsmedat but also against forcing somebody to keep a child they can't afford
>inb4 muh condom
condoms break and sometime you don't realize it

Where is this woman's husband?
If there is no husband she should really put it up for adoption- would be better for the child

> tumblr

That's pretty true. I'm "pro-choice" politically but I think abortion is immoral it's the job of the family, community, and congregation to preserve and take care of the woman and child. It's not the government's business to be providing for people but it's also the not up to the government to dictate morality despite my views on it

>Mother has to struggle to keep baby
>Other women see this and turn away from doing it as well
>Less unwanted children in the long run without murdering life
>Less tax and welfare mean non retards can actually afford to breed
Greater good desu

I think the government should make young black males browse /r9k/, should alleviate the underage sex problem pretty quickly.

> Since I don't have the right to kill my child, I have the right do demand money from you to pay for my child
Where the fuck is the left's sense of personal responsibility?

My ex considered birth control the rights of her personal body. God I hope she gets redpilled the hard way

> murdering somebody is the same as not donating to the poor

Weak meme. Keep losing elections.

>mind you
A certain type of person speaks this way.

Someone please shoe me an instance of republicans yelling at babies to work

How is tumblr that retarded

>legitimately posting US political cartoons as arguments

is it not hard to not have unprotected sex if you're not prepared to have a child? rofl solves both the problems in that pic.

if she's not on the pill and she gets pregnant then its her own damn fault.

If she still gets pregnant through a condom and also the pill then frankly that child deserves to be born.

i see it more as like
>since i must have this kid even if i'm not equipped to support them, i might need help with it

Its not like we literally give a shit about the fetus,
we care about the moral degenerate baggage it comes with.

I could care less about homosexuals buttfucking each other behind dumpsters in alleys, or some whore getting an abortion at some shady basement clinic. But I simple don't want it to be seen as a variation of the norm.

Also, I don't want to pay for it. Unless there is a guarantee that the fetus is some nasty mulatto, jew, retard, or mestizo. I don't want my money going to some stupid slut who had a regrettable one night stand.

>Hey will you pay for everything my child needs? "No"
>OK so I can kill it then? "No"
>Wow wtf Republicunt