How long until this is an accepted therapy...

How long until this is an accepted therapy? When will it be used to keep our europoor counterparts from wanting to continue to express illegal opinions? House raids in Germany, well over 4000 arrested in the UK for "using [a] public electronic communications network in order to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety", or should this concern anyone with a working brain, not just those prosecuted for it?

>scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/09/03/scan.nsv107.full.pdf html

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/neuron/fulltext/S0896-6273(04)00846-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This a CIA trick

They've done a lot more with just guided interrogation techniques. A session with a therapist trained for it, while wearing one of these, could be life changing

>damaging your brain makes you more tolerant to migrants

Now use this to make everyone straight.

Who'da thunk it

Wow these people talk so much shit to justify their over payed comfy jobs

My heart just plunged into my stomach. This is it, isn't it? They'll force us to do this to have their way with Europe and America.

This is the worst timeline. Oh god.

>mfw scientists believe electroshock therapy is viable

Tinfoil, bro.

It ain't a meme.

>Literally pushing electroshock to "correct" independent thought

>I'll have to smuggle RF shielding up my ass into prison

Hats with foil lining are my go to when I have to leave the house.

I don't trust them to not emit radiation from emitters that can change thought patterns.

Look at cities and how they're full of retarded egalitarians.

It should be no surprise that they'll radiate shit into your brain to make you like foreigners more. it's so fucking obvious how they'd do it - for one, they'll hyperexcite the parts of the brain involved with adoration for your closest corporations while reminding you that select immigrants will shoot up their profits in the short term.

And then ... then they'll hysterically apologize for thinking of using this to decrease religiosity, and they'll pledge atonement by inverting that, using it to strengthen religious feelings. And then they'll use that setting to amplify marxist and maoist feelings.

>They are going to use magnets to brainwash us

>turn off the part of the brain that solves problems, recognizes threats and detects patterns
>suddenly become a migrant loving atheist

SCIENTIFIC FUCKING PROOF

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL ILLNESS

VZV, HSV, Epstein Bar, absurd rates of people living with a foreign genome inserted into their brains, expressing foreign proteins and enzymes, interfering with messaging pathways, ect. Toxoplasmosis brain parasites, which affect the host in a similar way to OPs article, by altering the activity of the brain, just behind the frontal cortex. Serotypes unique to specific cities

Gonna need a lot more than tin foil to survive in those cesspools of disease and degeneracy

Yes, viral, bacterial and toxins, are a method one should be wary of.

All are capable of altering behavior, and you can bet .gov has experimented and utilized them for population control

Based science is based

People are underestimating how much the world would be improved by getting rid of racist pieces of shit

Jeb is right. America grew best when it had a higher influx of immigrants. 4th generation white trash contributes shit all.

probably just dodging a lecture from his wife

It's already being used on you dumb goys. It's in all Jew brand headphones.

>shutting down parts of people's brains
>targeted the posterior medial frontal cortex
>associated with detecting and solving problems

So when the problem solving part of the brain is shut down, people like immigrants? Sounds about right.

this is gonna be used as the world biggest bluepill. congrats

Love how giving people LITERAL BRAIN DAMAGE makes them less religious and more liberal.

Fucking scary thought.

But I do know that birth control and antidepressants cause brain damage, and these things are used by like 99% of women.

[lobotomized person suddenly loves immigration]

lovin the laugh

So can huffing paint.

Nice

>shut down someones brain
>suddenly they're pro-immigration
Makes you think, doesn't it?

They'll start doing this on children in schools without the consent of parents.

>Implying this is not the direct violations of people's rights and a violation of the NAP.
Hell will freeze over before I allow these fuckers to touch me. Also is electro shock therapy legal? Last I check it was banned yea?

Makes it strange it makes them less religious though. Fedoras BTFO?

>hey kids let's do a science experiment
>put this thing on your head and tell me where it tingles
>it tingles your leg doesn't it, that's because the part of the brain being (((harmlessly))) tingled is connected to your leg
>here, everyone try it

There are actually hats and clothes sold to protect you from EMF. Some people are sensitive and some places have a ton of that stuff.

Wouldn't work on me.

Underated.

How long until we can brainwash ALL white girls to crave black cock and only black cock?

Also we need to get that civil war going soon or otherwise it's over.

Man. Jack Chick is kind of a loon but he called this.

I hate all you newfags so goddam much.
The only appropriate respones to be posted in a thread about fucking magnets is to ask how do they work? And yet not a single post along those lines.

Open borders was a mistake

Most people are worried it might cause structural brain damage, there are no national standards for treatment, no one understand how or why it works, so giving patients seizures, some against their consent, without any of those things is a good idea. It's still used, UK even passed an act less than a decade ago which allows people to be treated against their will iirc

People aren't as put off by painless magnets, even if the results are the same, reduced activity in the prefrontal cortex.

Am the only one kind of pumped for this? If worse to worse, I rather be happy and braindamaged than miserable because how much shit we're in but still unable to change it.

All they need to do is classify certain modes of thought as disordered, and you can be committed and "treated" against your will.

They're literally going to hunt us down, drag us into a room and shock us into obedient little puppets.

thats the definition of blue pill, why are you even here?

Because it's comfy.

>46 posts
>no one has posted this

y'all cancer not one of you is /realpol/

Or maybe we can use it for our own benefit?
Maybe it can be used to un-muslimfy muslims and 'fix' niggers.

beat me to it.

It's literally damaging the part of your brain that deals with threat detection. If anything, this is proof that shitlibs are mentally deficient.

Pretty much every other paper they cited in their methods is just as disturbing. This paper just added the political connotation

>Here we describe a very rapid method of conditioning the human motor cortex using rTMS that produces a controllable, consistent, long-lasting, and powerful effect on motor cortex physiology and behavior after an application period of only 20–190 s
cell.com/neuron/fulltext/S0896-6273(04)00846-3

>t. tarded

>be German in 2019
>apply for bread at goods dispensary
>New German elbows you
>glance with repressed rage but manage to excuse self
>too late, optical sensors have registered the emotion
>sent to facility in mountains in bavaria
>staffed entirely by New Germans
>be strapped down and forced to wear helmet for 3 weeks
>emerge blissful in New Germany

Let's use the magnets for an opposite effect. Make people believe in God and nationalism.

0_0

>shut down built-in threat detector
>migrants are suddenly ok

If that's not a dead giveaway that we should be on the lookout for these fuckers I don't know what is.

>Leftists unironically demonstrating that you need to be retarded to want mass migration.

At what point do they realize what they are doing and saying?

>tfw you can buy toy helicopters to fly with your mind

>tfw you can buy mobile speech jammer guns

How long until you can distance shock a brain and make it not racist?

(how long until you can make hot chicks want to fuck you?)

But what if you... REVERSE THE POLARITY!

Bro, the science is settled.

All we have to do is get people to shut down their irrational fear of viral infection.

Why are straight guys so against getting Pozzed anyway?

Also, OCD is common among people with right wing tendencies.

>tfw they will turn us into walking Poz machines who love migrants under the guise of curing OCD.

>literally shutting off your brain makes you leftist

So what else is new?

But yes, I fully believe leftists would use this in a heartbeat. Thankfully, they can't really "treat" half the population for a "disease" that does not exist. But I'm sure some of them would consider it beneficial. And I bet they wouldn't force those treatments on immigrants or themselves, despite the supposed benefit to them.

But we can hit them right back with psylocybine treatments, which make a person permanently more openminded and leads to religious experiences with use.

Came to post this.

>tfw being racist is literally tied to the centre of the brain that makes you wary of danger
>Let's just remove people's ability to asses potential threats, what's the worst that could happen?

Now that sounds like the sort of worthless article that gives social sciences a bad name.

Yeah worry about your own Burger kind, haven't you heard that Dunald Blamf (orange Hillary Kiketon) has allowed or instructed the US DHS to permit an unlimited number of "refugees" into (((America))).

>fake news
>1 post by this ID

>until
I am sure a shitload of people would already be alright with having that imposed on anyone who disagrees with them.

>what is 1+1?

Lol. Glorifying actual mind control. Nice.

That shit is pretty much a guarantee for the future if the trends persist and people don't revolt back. Think about how much things have changed from 2007, or from 1997.

I can definitely see a kind of mandated policy like this towards people they deem extreme threats.

Psychiatric care is kind of unique in that they don't really have to show results. Their studies are mostly flimsy correlations with p-values pulled strait from their ass. I don't know what regulations are imposed on therapy or any sort of clinical studies, but the lack thereof is the reason that trannies are getting such easy access to hormones. It would be a huge breach of ethics for an actual doctor to prescribe something like that for no reason. Some of our states will even give children unfettered access to state provisioned hormones without informing the parents. Magnet therapy is even less of a stretch

No it has to do with threat levels. It says the part has to do with threats, so this makes them more scared of death, and they use religion to calm that fear down. It doesn't actually make it more rational to believe in god.

You're alright, Mr. Leaf.

miserable people don't fear death

Use it on muslims to make them stop believing in god

'shut down parts of people's brains'
All in the name of immigration and sweden's prime minister is going to turn into fucking immigration santa.