Continuing: CLINTON EMAILS RETURN PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALO

Old thread reached limit.

youtube.com/watch?v=gTIaQ-fuAJc

3:00

Here's the rundown
>Debbie sends email to Soros group saying DOJ won't let Clinton investigation go too far.
>Comey had shown this email to Congress as an explanation for not letting the case go to DOJ
>This is why Gowdy said in an email to Martha that the DOJ was compromised.

>CNN/WaPo are now saying that email from Debbie to Soros was fake and planted by Russians. And Comey didn't let the case go to DOJ because he did not want to tip off the Russians he was in on their fake email. (WTF??)

>Graham is saying bullshit, Comey never told us that this was a fake document.

Shit is about to go down in Washington

Bump

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

Bump

bamp

These idiots still talking about 'Muh Russia' and 'Trump is getting impeached' are going to be in for their second rude awakening in 9 months. The Clintons, Obama's, the whole Democrat arty is about to be BTFO.

Why 9 months?

I think we're still a couple months away from the shit really hitting the fan.

Shh

so WaPo is owned by bezos and the CIA "leaks" to them all the time?

Are we doin the thing where we repeat part 2 all day?

howzabouta bump

Wapo is "owned" by bezos. It's the pr firm for the dnc. The dnc "leak" to wapo. The CIA and bezos are in bed with Alexa or the amazon echo.

Dana Bash

Bump

is this confirmed

>shills go to bed when they "feel like it"
Incorporate some routine into your life.

what email?