This is what a dictatorship looks like

nice going, drumpfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
youtu.be/LPxIssabhTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chaos
You mean they;ll either post the calories or they won't? Like, they're already posted and printed out... the chaos is... "Should we take those down?"

Landwhales BTFO?

lol people still think that calories matter more than sugar

Oh no! Now I'll never know if that deep-fried, coke flavoured, chocolate covered twinkie is healthy or not! How will I ever cope!?

Imagine if everything were to be shown.
>You might not go outside your home

>calories matter more than sugar
I forgot that lipogenesis existed too.

My parents were telling me that the whole calories and ingredients needing to be displayed rule fucked up the old grannies who use to sell home baked goods at the church fetes. Apparently they weren't allowed to sell their brownies and scones unless they displayed how much of everything was in each serving so they just gave up and stopped cooking because, being home cooked, the exact portions change from dish to dish based on whether its too sweet/too doughy etc etc.

yeah they show that the hamburgers have 900 calories and... nothing has changed?

did anyone say WTF MCDONALDS IS BAD FOR ME?!!?!? and stop going?

He didn't mandate that calories must be removed from menus, if some restaurant wants to waste money making new menus, why care?

The only reason I use them is to find out what food has the most jouls per cent...

Op, Calories are a measure of energy, you just need to expend that energy or you will store it as fat. It's just people not working out or moving.l much all day that's the problem. And he's not dictating, he's freeing restraints and giving them a choice

Well your parents are retarded. I have never seen, nor heard of, cottage industries having to abide by this.

Why bother labeling calories? If you're at a fast food restaurant whatever you're ordering is unhealthy -- even the stuff on the healthy menu.

actually yes McDonalds hasn't been doing well lately just check the journal

Why do you make things up? It's annoying.

>tfw i also do this

hi shill
POTUS the obese was feeling guilty

I'm literally shaking,
today I went to a McDonalds and I orders like a Double Big Mac and a Diet Coke, the cashier and people around were clearly looking at me and judging me, never in my life I felt so oppressed and terrified before, I ran away with my eyes closed and shat my self in panic and decided to hide in a public restroom when I was bumped by two KKK members and one ICE agent there who told me this toilet was for men only, fucking uneducated rednecks probably assumed my genders withour asking me, some men can have vaginas too, this is a fact. Never again. Trump and his literal fascist state health propaganda need to leave, either through an impeachment or a revolution.

Removing laws and regulations - this is what dictatorship looks like.

I use it to find out what is most calorie dense and best price/calorie. Not everyone is trying to lose weight.

>implying those are ever put up or available to distribute

first two scoops now this REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

omg i am soooo glad. Michelle was already freaking after the role back of minor lunch room rules for poor schools. This is gonna send her off the edge.

You don't live in aussie land mate, those fucks have a fetish for big government dick in the ass

None of it matters as long as you move around and do shit

>At a farmers market in FL
>Tourist season
>Some old granny is selling honey based products from her husbands bee farm
>Token liberal with a new york accent walks up and asks how much sugar and trans fat is in a honey coated almond bar that is literally just almonds and crystallized honey
>"However much makes it taste good"

Anyone who thinks this is good is a fucking idiot.

That thread on "leaders in sicily tour on foot; trump on golf cart" is just too JUST

>Turnaround
This implies it hasn't been doing well lately.

I was for democracy before, but this post convinced me of the value of absolute bloodthirsty dictatorship.
I’m not racist, but i’ll participate in the death squads to kill all the inferior races.

Yeah, because a landwhale is definitely interested in the caloric content of her 2 large triple bacon triple pepperoni pizzas and side of 20 piece wings, right?

Does Trump want everyone else in America to be as fat as he is?
How fat is America going to be?
When will all Americans be dead from heart attacks and diabetes?

>OH Noooo more healthy people. How dare he.

Fucking shills everytime

What 2400 calories ?! I'm gonna take a diet coke then

>regulation removed
>this is dictatorship

A fucking burger.

this is true

Fun fact, when calories are listed, people often go for the higher calorie options.

This is America, faggot. If you want to stuff your gigantic, fat face with sugar and lard until you fall out of your mobile scooter in the grocery store, then by god damn it's your right.

Just don't expect anyone else to cover your healthcare costs.

kek

>I don't want to have easy access to the nutritional information for food I'm consuming
Stay out of this Leaf.

>forcing companies to take care of your weight problems is a dictatorship
???

kill yourself fat fuck

Enough fucking nanny state

Yeah history shows dictators always hated calorie counting. How much lower can this board sink

she was soooo upset over lunches rollbacks this will be glorious

Why is sugar worse than calories? What? Calories determine overall how fat your ass gets.

This.
Calories have been listed on packets here and made easier to read for years and no one gives a fuck. If they like something they eat it, if they don't they're a cuck.

This crap doesn't matter anyway

If we actually want to create change we should levy a $5 tax on every item sold at a fast food restaurant.

>women
aussies consider Rosie a woman.
Now we know why aussies are so ugly

>Calories
A lot
>Fat
A lot
>Sugars
A lot
>Sodium
A lot

There, I just saved you and everyone else time as well as printer ink and poster paper for the companies. If you actually care about counting calories you are either not eating at McDonald's or you already got the info from the Internet..

This is what freedom looks like

Because absent regulation people will destroy themselves with frosties.

nice

Suddenly, millions of fat Americans care how many calories they're eating.

People should have the option of seeing how much calories they are going to intake but it's not going to change how most people eat.

Calories are another way of saying "unit pricing". Or "energy given". Rather than a drumstick a waffle and no fags we can have "this big gulp literal milkshake is 86000 calories"

Natural selection, hopefully idiots eat themselves to death.

Why is it bad?

>comes up with the most retarded strawman

My point was actually that it cannot be considered a dictatorship if a regulation is removed. OP's post was contradictory. I at no point said I would prefer it that way. However there is greater freedom in it for companies to list it or not hence what you had previously was more like a dictatorship.

"Chaos", it's total non issue. Not having to roll out something doesn't create chaos, though I guess it does cause wasted effort.

You dont understand capitalist bullshit too good

t. fat fuck

How the fuck would that cause chaos? They don't have to change anything at all about their menus, and all Trump did was get rid of a stupid law. I hope the trend of removing stupid laws continues

As someone who works at the corporate office of a fast food company, they are right. McDonald's has been reporting a loss for several years. They only recently began reporting positive numbers.

Almost all of them were bullshit and off by several hundred calories.

I only ever looked at the calorie count at fast food joints when I wanted the most calories for my dollar. I already know the shit is unhealthy. I at least want my money's worth.

>eating fast food from a company that doesn't CHOOSE to warn their customers of what they're eating.

MUDLIP

Sugar converts into fat, stuff is really unhealthy and arguably worse to have sugar to replace fat in low fat foods, natural fats are fine.
youtu.be/f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
youtu.be/LPxIssabhTc

>Giving the option for customers to have the choice of watching their diet.
>"Chaos in the food industry"

These Leftist outlets can't find a single thing they can agree on with Trump.
Why can't you fucks just Civil War these fags out?

>I need government regulation to know that pizza is bad for me

Here's a hint, if a restaurant is big enough to have to follow these regulations then the food they serve is bad for you

Well. Now they do.

Which is irrelevant now, which means your post is a waste of pixels.

physics don't matter: the post

No one reads the shit. If you're looking for the "healthiest bacon triple cheese burger," Wendy's has to offer you're a raging faggot anyway.

I think its because sugar is just pure energy and when you consume that energy and do nothing the energy gets stored as fat quickly.

It's because Trump was the one who did it. If Hillary was president and did the same thing the left would be praising her for tearing down fascist, patriarchal health guidelines.

HAPPENING
HABBEDING
>HABBEDING
>HAPPENING
CHAOS
HAOSC
AOSCH
OSCHA
SCHAO
CHAOS
HAPPENING
HABBEDING
>HABBEDING
>HAPPENING
CHAOS
HAOSC
AOSCH
OSCHA
SCHAO
CHAOS

holy shit guys
read the sticky

sugar is bad mostly because its packed with energy and people dont exercise enough to need that much, so theyll have excess calories and get fat.

also if something processed has sugar, it probably has A TON of sugar, and sugar is no good for gains

Fuck Drumaefgpe and fuck healty people.

Calories do matter alot. High cal high density food does not fill you up so its easy to overeat. You are better off just making your own damn food. Unless you eat restaurant tier food everyday its all going to suck.

Again, it's wasted effort. Which is bad in itself but not really a game changer. Now if he had replaced that rule with a new rule that might cause actual chaos.

They don't warn you about shit. They don't tell you about the preparation process or what ingredients they use.

Just how much salt, fat, calories, and etc are in it. Which, if you're not a fucking moron, the answer is an obvious "too fucking much" on every count. If you're hitting a fast food joint, you better not be planning on having a plate of nachos later too.

Implementing a rule requiring they post calories creates chaos, as every restaurant is then required to get the relevant information and modify their menus to include it. This can be an expensive process. I personally know of a family-owned restaurant which ran a thin margin and shut down over this rule.

Repealing the rule creates no chaos, as restaurants don't have to change anything.

Implementing myriad rules like this is the road to dictatorship. Repealing them is the opposite.

Wait this was a thing? I've literally only seen calorie postings in big cities, this regulation was never enforced in small towns.

Because I like knowing how many calories I am eating. I like going out to eat and not getting fat.

Almost everything on the menu will make you fat, you fucking retard.

Everything you could possibly buy at a fast food joint is going to have too many calories and way too much salt.

>man with vagina
>runs into men's restroom

Yep.....You nailed it.

Holy fuck this is bait but I gotta bite. The energy from sugar is measured in calories. The absolute state of American nutrition education

Here is my food budget:
>Leafy greens
$2
>Eggs
$2.50
>Rice
$3
>Limes
$20
>Beans
$1.50

Some one who is good at the economy please help me budget this.
My family is dying.

Why though...

I hate these images, they're always bullshit
>what is saisonal veggies

>Fast Food
>Dictatorship
This is what liberals actually believe.

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

Finally we can let pic related do it's fucking job again

Buy spirulina if you can get over the theories about its liver effects. Meal replacement shakes with high calories and/or protein

Oh my god this is an outrage duck face

wtf i love excessive and unnecessary regulation and lack of common sense now
i'm so glad i have the government to tell me the right thing to think

Go run faggot

You know there is a big difference between ordering something thats 700 calories and somethiing thats 2100 calories. And salt content doesn't matter to me since I always drink a lot of water.