Face it, trump was humiliated by macron

face it, trump was humiliated by macron

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh7HoB1SmKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is a faggot

looks like macron doesn't understand how to handshake, when someone lets go you're supposed to let go, too, not hold on like a faggot grabbing a fat cock

macron is what, 40 years younger? perfectly fit? with a banking background? macron has to go and shake the hands of the bogdanoffs like every week, imagine the endurance he has developed to withstand that, trump stood no chance against his handshake game

It's quite true, OP. Ever since Trudeau dominated Trump, it's been downhill for the former reality-TV host. Can American ever recover its handshaking reputation again?

This. Macron seemed desperate not to let go. Wanted that moment to last forever. Trump just wanted to be away from the French homo giving off weird vibes.

Didn't Macron awkwardly hold Trump's hand for too long?

Can you imagine what Macron was thinking when he looked at Milania then looked over at his pedophilia wife creepychan

>Wanted that moment to last forever.
Macron was just reminded Trump that he's a stupid little faggot with small hands and no historical status.

Look at the chin/jaw difference.... heh..... leftists are better

Nothing will ever compete with the handshake of all handshakes.
How will John Howard ever recover?

>handshakes are the end all be all to humility

but the bognadoffs and trump are friends.

What an absolute qt3.14.

I bet she's a Euro immigrant, given native born Americans are never as beautiful as that.

That's a little harsh, Macron hasn't really been tested yet so hopefully he's not that bad. But you're probably right.

story?

Based Macron literally squeezed the orange out of Fat Donny's tiny hands.

>germany being this cucked
you still want more refugees huh?

>you still want more refugees huh?

So do you :^)

> unironically supporting Drumpf

Sup Cletus ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh7HoB1SmKU

The opposition leader, Mark Latham, was hiding in the room that the Prime Minister, John Howard, was heading towards. Latham's plan was to burst out and give him a really manly handshake. This was to show the Australian people who was the most manly between the two of them.

It backfired spectacularly. Everyone was talking about how weird and unnecessarily aggressive Latham was being, and that he is unfit to lead our great country as a result of

clearly i don't but our government keeps backstabbing our country, as opposed to genuinely praising macron

btw wheres the date on that?

First post clammopost

guy on the right handled it pretty well..

yeah it looks excessive

i live in san diego, names not cletus.

MAY 26, 2017

lmao

i dont see it on there..

can it lead to war?
was there any military conflict caused by handshake in the past?
btw, today Putin meets Macron. Donald will be avenged

You have no bloody idea what you're talking about
American and Canadian people can be incredibly attractive
t. live in province with heaps of tourists

I know you Germcucks know nothing about our government, so let me explain something.

DHS has final say on if a refugee visa is approved, Kelly has been revoking visas left and right since the travel ban is being fought in courts to prevent people from entering. The people who have got in so far are people that slipped past the system.

On top of that, Embassay's were given broad discretion to deny applications to anyone without even having to contact the state department/DHS.

What's the refugee number for germany this year? a million? two million? :^)

>desperate merkel shill clings to his 5 minutes of fame

Looks like Macaroni is going to accidentally shoot himself soon.

[Enrichment intensifies]

LMAO

No, they're all ugly. Americans (and Canadians, actually) have an innate, ingrained trashiness to their look.

You're talking out of your arse or using pictures posted on Sup Forums as a reference
Some of the most attractive people I've seen in my life have been American and Canadian
They don't look trashy at all, don't use instagram hoes as a reference

What?

>coming from an australian

Macaroni wouldn't let go

Would you?

Redditors BTFO

watch the video Macron held longer. That makes it akward

This is the stupid bullshit world leaders are focused on, muscling Trump in a handshake. When will they learn? There is no formula to being Trump, and you can't out-Trump him.

This is literally one of the single most autistic things I've ever witnessed from a non (to my knowledge at least) autistic person.

>muh handshake

It was bad enough that Macron went through with the act, but to boast about it afterward was as about a pathetic as you could get.

The fuck is this weird cringey handshake shit? Here i thought a hand shake is just a gesture of greetings and not a fucking arm wrestle.

Doing this shit so fucking awkward dude, just let go of his fucking hand and don't try to pull their fucking arm off???

>Kelly has been revoking visas left and right since the travel ban is being fought in courts to prevent people from entering.
alt facts sweetie

the muslims are flowing in like like it's 2016 germany.. The resettlement groups said they were pleasantly surprised

What country are the good refugees they are letting in coming from? British refugees?

they need to pump & dump the GDP

Macron has smaller hands.... Looks that resting one's.