Appalachian American here

Appalachian American here

AMA

Does incest make the moonshine stronger?

Very possible..but ive personally never tried incest but hell if your own family aint good enough who is.

I've always heard it's tough to get shit around there

... so I bet thats why you fuck your brother's n sister's n shit isnt it?
>i make shit like this up

>u got any good jokes

Allegheny kin reporting in from Berlin!

How do you make a 4 year old redneck cry twice? You wipe your bloody dick on his Genera Lee car

Im from Virginia right on the Kentucky border

General Lee car.I can spell gooder than that usually

Depends on what kind of shit you are talking about

I hope you're not east TN since you guys were actually union lovers. It was west and central TN that wanted in the Confederacy.

How many teeth do you have intact?

>haha le fuck sister incest banjo time xD
so glad i'm not southern, jesus christ. You'd have to be a product of incest to find this shit amusing.

Yes im actually about 1 hour from Bristol..First ive ever heard about liking the Yankees here

WVAnon here. Imagine a world where every whitey is cool with saying nigger.

>AMA
god they're fucking everywhere

Still got all my teeth even though ive been dipping snuff since I was 14..Just brush and floss..Lots of people here do have some pretty rough dental habits though

Im about 30 minutes from Bluefield..We do here, we just have about 4 niggers in the whole county I live and 2 of them are half breeds

shit u know shit you probabaly dont have.
food
water
electric
wood boards
nails
screwdrivers
a working system of civilization
.. make a poick dick wad vaseline
tampons
douchebags
gum
thumbtacks\
id toss in PUSSY.

At least we got the Interweb

I want to go back home to Appalachia brother...Been in Vegas for 7 years, not a day I don't contemplate suicide.

What part are you from? Western Maryland here. Fuck, I miss the CnO canal.

Pennsylvania checking in.

I hear you man. Been to Vegas once but just rode a bus from the airport to the Thomas Mack Center so I don't really know much about it . Dickenson County in Southwest Virginia

I run a roof bolter underground in the mines so I have much respect for my western PA brothers