Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VyGVa_ywX2w?t=126
youtube.com/watch?v=2ANM8cHzXBw
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
soundcloud.com/dj-tonehines/old-school-rap-mix
youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=UWS2pIXvLdQ
twitter.com/brianklaas/status/868926566474145794
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-donald-trump-germany-us-no-longer-rely-european-union-climate-change-g7-a7760486.html
twitter.com/tonyposnanski/status/868813078384824320
archive.is/DFbgE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(listening_device)
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEY ARE SWEEPING THE WHITE HOUSE FOR OBAMA'S HIDDEN CAMERAS AND BUGS

>youtu.be/VyGVa_ywX2w?t=126

>youtube.com/watch?v=2ANM8cHzXBw

USA VS DEEP STATE CIVIL WAR IMMINENT

AIzaSyCn2JexWTvW3fyvyvjWNcdwe-wDkgOw1c0

>checked
AWOO
and YES! PURGE!

germanic peoples are literally barbarians with a few exceptions namely the mathematicians

AWOOOR ROOM

Weewwww lads
Sphere-Earthers be damned

baking..

comfy hours.

have you remembered the fallen yet user?

>tfw just graduated college and everyone's left to start their lives and now i'm alone again
>tfw drinking every night alone to cope with the anxiety
I can't help make america great again like this, pls help

So sweeping for bugs is indication for a deep state war? Why wouldn't big sweeping be a REGULAR activity? I would have someone sweep for bugs DAILY. Consider all of the people that come in and out of the White House.

FUCK

JEWNALD

JEWMPF

Now they're cucked.

Jesus. I hope he makes it to 2024. He looks like he's being Poisoned or something

Awoooooo

Show me your rare awooos

Job prospects?

It's finally time baby
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

explain y there are 60 fossils tops unless this

i'm not baking the next thread someone else needs to take over

Drumpf

Because you would assume the WH would be a secure building where only our guys are allowed in, too bad there are bad guys infiltrated into our guys

you mean like andrew breitbart was

>other planets
>Existing

He is. Alcohol. A lot.

what degree? so we can all point and laugh

the flashing lights is prob some kind of psy ops. to think they don't do constant bug sweeps is ludicrous. also they wouldn't be obvious like giant red strobe lights at night.

What do you reckon will happen with NK in the end?

Thread theme
soundcloud.com/dj-tonehines/old-school-rap-mix

RARE

Only been posted in 3 breads total including last night

Nigger streaming Trump hate live youtube. com/watch?v=ohkslhEo4H4

Explains why America has no healthcare, is uber-violent, and faps to the Saudis.

Absolutely. Great that Hitler and the Prussians lost. The Holocaust!

Flat-earth posting should be a bannable offence.
Take that shit to

venezuela tier crisis is long overdue

EXPLAIN THIS FLAT EARTH FAGGOTS
YOU CANT

I predict it will collapse like USSR in the next 5 years

F

There's no wolf ears or anything signifying it's an awoo

>muh SOlar RADIATIOn
>muh Lens flare
>buh magnets
HRENGHH

>all evidence is fake except mine!
I am laughing so hard

Church gym work family. Stay busy

Any updates on the strange lights?

Depends on the size of the equipment. They might have military, industrial grade machines. Who cares about being covert about bug sweeps? Everyone would expect it anyway.

My god

Friendly reminder that 431hz is the universal frequency, and it leads to spiritual harmony across all planes of existence.

Illuminati doesn't want you to access these levels of consciousness.

Listen for 1 minute, and tell me you aren't feeling closer to the divine spirit of the universe:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWS2pIXvLdQ

Someone in last thread said that its some technology that fries cameras and microphones

Stop drinking you fuck. Anxiety is a meme, you're just being a pussy. Man the fuck up and face the day. George Washington didn't fucking wake up and say
>ehhh idk mane some1 else will bake if I dont

NO HE FUCKING SEIZED BRITAIN BY THE BONG AND FUCKING KEKED THEM SO HARD THEY ARE NOW SUCKING OUR DICKS IN GRATITUDE

also pic related, its ur attitude in country form

honestly you have no right to be in here after your hobbit of a leader declared war on the US and UK today

Wasn't the White House bugged for like 12 years? And it wasn't caught for all those years because the transmitter was wirelessly turned off and on via a remote van??

How will they sweep for bugs that are not wirelessly transmitting at the time? And if it's audio only, there wouldn't be a pinprick of light like those infrared sweepers give off, right?

we're all bamboozled.

Memorial day parade, hours in the church playground with my daughter afterwards, then burgers and custard.
I almost feel sorry for those that wish to destroy America.

Anyone else in a weird no man's land of feels where you're not really happy with Trump, ad especially not the establishment Republicans, but the Democrats and the left are so cringy and toxic, you can't see yorself supporting them? I find myself backing Trump even as he pursues crappy Dubya type policies.

I thought Rush was the universal frequency
dont u wanna dine on some honeydew

in;b4 mUh TrAvIs BaRkEr is BeTteR
*spits*

must read

he's not perfect but he is better than we have had in a very long time, and he is absolutely better than hillary would have been

we should be thanking him every day because she would have crushed any of the other republican spineless losers

Can you post a couple screenshots? I'm on mobile net amd can't use video.

yeah, it's called slowly realizing it's one-party rule, hombre

the LEAKS just keep coming holy fuck
Trump just needs to fire the entire whitehouse

oh boy fake news part 135974589247 of this same fake news narrative

fucking idiot

Time to get over the Confederacy bro. At this point it sounds like beaners talking about Aztlan gonna rise again or some shit.

You would almost have to hire a group of people, a war room as such, and go over every god damned thing with a fine toothed comb, then go over it again. Afterwards, have someone else critique their work, give feedback, and do it all again.
This is the beginning of the end. Trump is done fucking around.

wait a sec are you trying to.....

>superimosing glorious god emperor with shameful gwb

these shill tactics are stale

*billions of dollars magically disappear*
send gibbehs to haiti for earthqwake pl0x
for jist 10 shekels u can save a harambaby

Plane falling to simulate 0 g

It will last a long time, barring a palace coup. Their new money making and laundering schemes plus purges made their position much more secure. Their international trade and business is up.

thought bundo was in a bidet from the thumbnail

Fucking Democrats.

Those assholes just successfully filibustered a bill that prevents cities from annexing areas without the consent of residents living there. What the fuck.

I hope we call for a special session (like some have suggested), and use that opportunities to gerrymander the fuck out of the house.

(I live in Texas)

how does it go into his stomach and stay there?

Trump tweeted 2x today celebrating a candidate that assaulted a journalist but has said nothing yet about the 2 heroes murdered in Portland.

twitter.com/brianklaas/status/868926566474145794

Angela Merkel says Germany can no longer rely on Donald Trump's America: 'We Europeans must take our destiny into our own hands'

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-donald-trump-germany-us-no-longer-rely-european-union-climate-change-g7-a7760486.html

Trump's tweets today...
4 About Fake News
1 Congratulating a man who assaulted a reporter
1 About Europe trip

0 Denouncing Portland attack

twitter.com/tonyposnanski/status/868813078384824320

In the future, please archive sources renowned for bad journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/DFbgE

Just the US embassy in Moscow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(listening_device)

Pretty sure any gift for the white house would have been x-rayed and dissembled first.

What pisses me off is how the fuck the establishment Republicans culd be so insanely stupid to not see that Trump was a repudiation of they typical party line. McConnell and Paul Ryan actually think THEIR ideas won.

Rather than fall in line behind Trump's winning strategy, the Republicucks are working on sucking Trump to their swamp.

and whats your point?

its not his fucking job to denounce every two bit street thug, ffs

bundo and oreo compete for comfy hours in the bed.

I don't like the kike at all. Ship him back to NY and let him talk to all the drunk slavs he wants at his own goddamn house.

I think this particular shill concern needs to go back to committee and be distilled into something coherent.
I'll see you again in a few days.

i believe that some of them are starting to realize

paul ryan will always be untrustworthy though

Good morning
Can you guys feel it?

BREAKING
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/127526942#top

MODS PUSHING PEDO SHIT

Well, he partially has himself to blame. I would have raised hell after those transcripts with Australia and Mexico got out. There's NO fucking excuse for that shit. Who had access to those transcripts? I would have found everyone who had access, and if people didn't start stepping forward, I would randomly fire people until they admitted it.

If the policy of shared information across intelligence agencies is still active, Trump should stop it. Obama only recently activated this policy. Hmmm...I wonder why? Because he has holdovers in multiple agencies that can spy.
In any event, if multiple agencies still share information, I would announce a policy of random firing for each leak. If leakers cannot be located, unfortunately, someone will be losing their job. It's the equivalent of, "Ok kids. Who broke this vase? If none of you speak up, you're all grounded."

The Confederacy is a part of history and should never be forgotten.

Aztlan is a beaner fantasy it never existed nor will it in the future..

>Plane falling to simulate 0 g
>0g stable matter state is sphere
>flat earther btfo again
newtonian dynamics

WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHH. Fuck you.

>not knowing how to link a thread

Lurk more

>according an administration official

They're not even proofreading their fanfics anymore.

Didn't some nigger kill 8? Why would the Bernie supporter murdering those guys even register?

I suppose he could come out against Bernie's and the DNC's rhetoric causing that.

Paul Ryan is the key to all of this

He's a funnier character than we've had before

What am I shilling about?

Is this because you think I'm suggesting Gerrymandering? Who the fuck cares if we do it. The Democrats do it if they are in charge of a state, so this is just tit for tat.

>127540459
>127539319
>one can't link to jewtoob right, the other can't link threads
grinds my gears, it does

That's retarded. Why wouldn't you want the approval of residents living there? That's the equivalent of wanting Russia to be able to snatch Crimea without approval from Crimea.

Actually, not the best example. Because Crimea was part of a sovereign country and the whole controversy is that the rest of Ukraine didn't get to vote on Crimea leaving...so it's like it California left the Union and joined the EU without the rest of the States having a say.

Anyway, you would want to get approval before annexing areas. So I agree with the decision.

Awoo?

>Who the fuck cares if we do it.
>we
My honest assessment is that you are the kind of shill who, if you stick around long enough, will be forced to swallow some redpills.
Keep an open mind on your journeys here!

everything about the portland incident sounts like one of those kekistan autists started a fight with two muslims, then when two guys started to fight him for saying mean things, he sliced them with his katana

this is bretty gay :DD

all those dumb hippy comments though

Ahh very cool. Thanks. I couldn't find where I read that. I've been searching for it.

You are misreading what I'm saying.

The bill prevents these unilateral annexations. I support that bill. The Democrats fillibustered the bill, which means cities will be able to still annex.

Is this seth for ants?