Mike Cernovich advices Trump on how to FIGHT fake news media!

Do you agree with him Sup Forums ?

Should the president start doing Skype calls with Americans live?

Lol so the president is starting his own propaganda network. I can't imagine this turning out bad.

president needs it though, with all the mainstream media working against him.

He should stop the press briefings and just do his own videos.

Fuck all of this. I want Trump to shut up, throw away his Twatter account, and do his job, not host the Dr. Phil show.

Cernovich posts plenty of his own fake news but he does know how to run a social media brand.

Yes, except for the skype calls.

His job is to speak out on behalf of American people, though.

Actually, no. Your congressman are supposed to represent you (yes, we know how that works...). The president represents the country abroad. He is not the leader, he is the nation's top employee, and the people are his boss.

Congressman represent small districts, the president represents the entire populace.
>abroad
Internationally and twitter is an international communication device.
Speaking on someone's behalf is still acting as their top employee.

You sound nervous, sport.

I do actually agree with cernovich, it's just trump tweeting, nothing else. The live stream would be great, as well being more offensive on setting news topics

What constitutes a district, goof? People in communities. You elect congressmen to speak in Government on your behalf, and they are responsible for maintaining your interests and needs. This is why "WE the People is so significant. The President speaks as a figurehead for the nation, duly elected (hired) to follow your wishes. This is also why congress must initiate impeachment proceedings- the people get upset with his job, and they tell congress to fire him.

Of course, nowadays, if you understand fully how a republic is truly meant to work, you can see how much government has been bastardized and stripped away from you.

The live stream would be great opportunity to invite the people into the peoples house

He's right.

>People in communities.
No, its an electoral constituency, or territorial subdivision set by a legislative body, that elects a single member of a congress and can be several communities or just a random selection of unaffiliated people.

>The President speaks as a figurehead for the nation
That is what I was saying which is why his twitter serves a vital function of his elected role.

Impeachment isn't about how upset some people are with his job, its about violating his oath of office as dictated by the constitution and us code.

He has a point.
I just want 2015 primary trump back.

I agree with everything but the skype call thing.

What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous aluminum can collecting exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, worm. As we speak I am contacting my secret platform of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your platform. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in free-speech combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn worm. I will tweet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll.

P.S. please buy my book chimp attitude

my thoughts exactly
the call in show is the worst idea i ever heard

Or just kill all jews.