Hmm... really makes you think, hu

Hmm... really makes you think, hu

Deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bh4Y-sfWIY
youtube.com/watch?v=ohkslhEo4H4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

I don't even know what this blue shit is

Fidget spinning ruined my life. No joke.

Thanks me too

They have taken Bulgaria over as well. All bow to the our new fidget spinner overlords.

literally fidget spinning as I read this post. It really soothes my 'tism

It must be a rural and suburban thing because I live in the city and I've never seen one of those things.

I wish someone would paint the artist imprisoned by his need to create pretentious images of people imprisoned by innocent pastimes

I have never seen someone with a fidget spinner, are they really that common?

So it's not a particular race, like the Chinese being oppressed? Who the fuck else has such a stupid haircut?

By the way, this is the stupidest fucking fag ever. Played it for like five minute and will never touch it again. Will erase from my phone once I need the storage.

I've seen them in fucking Bulgaria, that's how common they are.

No, it's a very successful viral campaign that's making you think that everyone has them

Whoever drew this probably doesn't want to know that the Apple device they used has cobalt mined by child labor in the Congo.

tonight i was at a gas station of an indian guy i know, great guy

anyways he now sells these fuckign things and says you can buy like 100 online for a dollar each and he sells them for like 8 bucks

He told me everyone who buys them is fucked up, asked me when they became popular, i told him last few months and he agreed.

its injus white boy

me 2 mate, then again I'm a NEET who never leaves home to go anywhere but uni

really makes my head think thoughts

^people who bought ripple XRP

I don't understand the appeal in these things. See them everywhere, but honestly, don't they just kind of spin? I read they were created for retards, and having a hard time believing kids would really be into such a lame, literally marble-tier toy.

>Niggers working

Fake and gay

Go kill yourself facist nigger

Think about what? The fact I'm not a limp dick bitch. Most you motherfuckers tripping on fake ass shit. Try to help keep these people in one piece

hey guise check out my new fidget spinner

u like?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bh4Y-sfWIY

We wuz oppressed by spinners and sheet

epik

Remember

>so many people getting triggered by a plastic gyro
Niggers it's better than furbies, count your fucking blessings.

>overlord
Take your faggot slashdot meme back to that rotting asshole of a site. If you niggers that promote bowing to whatever overlord you shouldn't be here. Watch based black live stream now youtube.com/watch?v=ohkslhEo4H4 taking calls.

oh no those poor kids, they should be in their non existing schools

These spinners are LITERALLY based on Nazi tech. They invented the thing when they wanted a spinning wheel with very low friction.

Where's the gif?

ayy you really gotta give it up 4 dis tho 100 100 100

>viral
(They) just spam this shit like it's drumph latest fuckup.

Probably a test of the emergency fake news system.

Until the next fad.

I would love to own one with the happy merchant face in it.

I'd fidget her.