Keep Digging

>Keep Digging

keep shekelling

>R U S S I A D I D IT

Ignore shills, focus on connecting the dots.

bump

Bump

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

JAIL FOR DNC MURDERERS

Of he wasn't the one who leaked it then why did he get killed? And if it was a Robbery then why didn't they take his wallet?

maybe he was killed to prevent a leak. it's all speculation.
even robbery.

Hypothesis A: It was a botched interrogation and he ran out of his house

Hypothesis B: He walked in on people robbing his house (they could just have been looking for the laptop) and was killed not long after.

Maybe by pushing that it was a "robbery" the DC Police are subconsciously giving away the fact that they (or an actor of similar interests) broke into his house.

>Hypothesis A
>Hypothesis B
Hypothesis C pic related

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

you can’t think about this stuff like a normie.
ops are trained to make things look like everyday life-
unless you know what to look for, a certain signature.

anything can be narrative.
reality is malleable.
every fact could be handcrafted.

shills are paid to sell their humanity.
leftists do it for free
everyone you interact with on the internet
every red pill you take
Sup Forums distills it to its essence
you’re asking the wrong questions

This is nothing and likely illegal to view. I must inform everyone that you are in violation of many USC laws. Please, logoff Sup Forums and get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Stop posting these threads. Final warning. Everyone has been logged. You are in violation of:

18 U.S.C. § 2381

Cease and desist immediately. Sleep now.

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. There is nothing worth mentioning in these leaks or pics. It's a bunch of nonsense, let's all go to sleep. There is nothing happening, I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

This is the new /srg/

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

God hacked by the DoD goodluck to you all

I just tracked these coordinates with a Garmin satellite dedicated to SAR/NAV and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

Seth Rich faked his death, and is a bad ass cop now? It all makes sense!

Told you to cease and desist. Please standby while our units make contact to provide further instruction.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

It was a hit by 2 MS-13 gangsters. That's all I can say

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called coordinates whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you

>fbi agents report their guns stolen
>seth rich shot by fbi bullets
>dc police grab his lappy and phone, ask FBI to open
>fbi take the data, dont take the lappy
>comey has goods to blackmail clinton if she gets elected
>fbi denies having laptop (true they only have data)
>trump wins everybody involved is fucked

This is what they do. Its not shills its the DoD DISA and the Department of State. So not download anything from me goodluck

Is that real? God speed user.

again with your stupid ass larping.

There was a whole official shilling organization established and funded recently by the likes of Devin Nunes (who should be hanged for treason) and Adam Schiff (who should be hanged, drawn and quartered for treason and for existing) called the Global Enragement, uh, Engagement Center.

He's right, my brother and my cousin did it

As a note: No one should download any attachments from anyone. Anyone saying they have a giant archive of data for you to donwload is planning on fucking you. Shouldn't need to be said but there, don't donwload anything. Visit only known archive sites.

I think every browser/OS has their certs in it. It's a good idea to go through your cert store and disable everything that you don't trust. Personally, I wish root certs were alert-on-first-use.

Sounds legit El Salvador.

This is bullshit. Ignore. Every browser has root certificates.

Exactly, but that wouldn't be inconvenient ey? It would be ironic as fuck if the DoD got me, as I am DoD atm.

>I took LSD for 3 years
>Trust me
Pick one

Only to the certificate mafia.

DNC is apparently a separate entity from the government, so is able to rig the primaries against Sanders and unable to be treasoned against.

I wish more anons were aware of this

Its in my keychain deep shill

Yet we pay for their fake elections.
They can be RICOed.

how they fuck do I get you bastards off my computer

I'm this OP
Look into what it had. Goodluck all

stop derailing with copypasta shill

reminder that if someone is breaking the boards rules (such as spam) then feel free to hit the little report button and the mods will ban them

Is it public record that there is no death certificate? Isn't that highly unusual?

Not if they've taken over the janitorial/mod staff

Somewhat unusual. When someone goes missing a probate judge would need to make a determination that they dieded. There could be something in the probate court's orders.

maybe witness protection?

Death cert is needed to open a probate case. the DoD is listed on the probate case website.

hypothesis
he was undercover the whole time
>dc metro vice goes undercover
>derek tarr has been deeply embedded as SR
>leaks intel from dnc to superiors
>his cover is blown at some point
>the SR persona is killed off
>necessary to not alert coworkers and superiors of his leak involvement
>woops when it looks like dnc had him killed
>derek tarr lives on, brother is laughing ass off
>leaks go public, dnc defeated
>autists demand answers about old fake persona that MPD was using to infiltrate DNC
>MPD is like fuck
>DNC is like fuck because they actually look guilty
>mfw tryna find a murderer and there's no body

finally, you are on my page.

In some states, date of death can be retroactively determined by the probate court and the appropriate order filed, which is just as good a determination as a death cert. This procedure is normal in hopeless (((disappearance))) cases.

see >let's leave this to fate
dingits and he lives

His name was Derek Tarr.

"...bury someone you love"
vs
Protective custody.

Anyone have any leads on verifying the obviously grieving ex-gf's story, and whether it was open casket if at a private burial?

There are questions to be asked in that area and never seem to get much attention in these threads.

With the picture posted earlier of DC General being used for protective custody, I am leaning towards the *possibility* of Seth Rich being alive and part of a very deep cover investigation from that point onward, having to stay sequestered.

Oh. You point to what I missed, thank you. Makes sense now. This is when I realized you have the most likely scenario:

>>necessary to not alert coworkers and superiors of his leak involvement
>>woops when it looks like dnc had him killed

I can sleep in peace tonight! He lives!

Also comports with the family wanting to hold the investigation close. Doesn't quite comport with the DNC providing a mouthpiece for them.

im fukken sold on it user
>almost
never forget.
he does.

and now 4c will go down or whatever. jesus

I was so happy he's alive. He's probably enjoying kiwi's with KDC!

Officer Tarr, errrr SR, whatev, God Bless you and I hope this is a win-win, you are alive and we have the goods on the DNC?

God Bless America! Yee-haw!

Ears dont look like they match. Hard to tell.

knees are too sharp

So, do i get the money?

hahahahahahahahaha

nah. tumblr will donate it to the jewish summer camp

He does!

He lives!!

I love you!! DO KNOW how many times I have posted over the past what, two weeks?--that I as a parent I was hoping and praying he was in WP?

THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER! THANK YOU!

I feel like Elle Woods when the Bruiser Bill was passed! (I'm a girl, I can say that.)

>thothget 5digi palindrome
jesus christ of latter day saints
/moms on pol/ strikes again
>nothing is beyond their cereal

ok... but I don't understand the point of searching for piggies

Go to your room, junior!

just thinking... is it possible this is all part of the CF investigation that started back in 2015 when "rich" contacted kim just prior? nsa/fbi can't use taps evidence in court case, so they leak the information to release the evidence to get an upcoming conviction?

they may have had him do the data drop as SR with kimdotcom. Would explain why kim can come forward and then he can't (or whatever.) and hannity was rooked in as well via twitter.
this would explain the "SR is a genius" part as well - having an agency behind you makes you a genius (and we see he's likely mkultra - or whatever - so no problem standing on his own two feet)
as to whether it was related direct to an investigation into the CF?? probably. it's the case to work, i would imagine.

tits or gtfo

Ha ha! G'nite junior.

Now I wish I could sleep. So happy--he lives!

Oh, and if you undercover-types check my work and commitment to this "case" you will see what a great employee I would be. I am looking for a new job. BA in Political Science, Dad (RIP) was Chief of Police, FBI NA grad, and is a Marine. I grew up in the LE environment and miss it greatly. I'm sure you know how to contact me, ha ha!

Have to know please, was TRUTHfag legit?

sauce on semen demon in this pic

bump

i don't pay attention to namefags
i read his stuff and don't remember anything to suggest he was trying to go against the grain
dc night life was my saturday night exploration. i won't give up her name.

>Have to know please, was TRUTHfag legit?
Anybody?

tits or gtfo

see above

cmon give the name she is a qt

Sleep forever faggot

she's an 8

In your dreams.

Welp, if you are Tfag and you are with (((them))) you have my proton email--I am conducting a job search right now, so if you have anything, please let me know, thank you.

interdasting

who who

Thanks. Would appreciate an email if you hear of anything.

starr.starr.374

fb or instagram? fb link is broken or removed

fb works.

ty 4 cummies in my mummies

Im confused why ya posting this girl? and whos truthfag?

she was used in spirit cooking and was sacrificed

o yikes that's so sad. That evil shit got super real for me today I now believe much more in God and the devil. And I saw Dog stare me straight in the eyes too scared the fuck outta me.