Buzzfeed attacked Sup Forums in recent video. Enough is enough from them

Buzzfeed attacked Sup Forums in recent video. Enough is enough from them.

EC6daN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc
youtube.com/watch?v=ohkslhEo4H4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

join discord

bamp
youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc

Let's do this guys

EC6daN discord group

Can I get a speedy summary?

buzzfeed is cancer, let's fuck their shit up

fuck buzzfeed. will join once done fucking with this william legate faggot

Spe7edy summary: Buzzfeed posted a video titled "Beta Male" in which they make fun of Sup Forums users.

>getting baited into making buzzfeed relevant
ishygddt

I love how they're closely watching us, still butthurt for all the grief caused.

They think the video is an attack to us, dude, we embrace our autism. At most it will get a negative reaction from liberals that think beta/alpha its misogynist blablabal..

Sure.
Buzz feed makes click bait threads on here because Sup Forums users are stupid enough to watch it and bump their revenue and ratings.
[Hide the thread]

I put tube links into hooktube and then watch them

bump. 40 in discord. memorial day raid

bump

bump

haha nice site layout

he's so cute
look at that happy little faggot

Watch based black live stream now youtube.com/watch?v=ohkslhEo4H4 taking calls.

so it begins

Just watched the video, holy shit is that unrealistic to score that fast

These people depend on outrage clicks, so always archive their blogs and hooktube their youtubes. It's impossible to stop people from watching their content but it can be done without giving them any traffic or views.

Get a bookmarklet for your favorite archive site and it's as easy as hitting a button to get the right link. For youtube just change the domain to hooktube.com and it automatically discovers and loads the .mp4 in a tag.

Discord say I need a four digit tag to join
>In before newfag lol

Hooktube is an amazing tool thanks for sharing

>hehe guys! join this Discord where every single post you make will be tracked!

guess its worth losing anonymity for a moment, just be vague say/do nothing incriminating. How do I join, I want to see buzzfeed turn to dust.

Wasnt that bad, ayy. We pop culture now, ayy.

The people on that discord definitely aren't from here. This is some buzzfeed faggot trying to manufacture a story out of nothing.

There's a couple handlers in there convincing kids to commit crimes and to run .bats

dont go to the discord server, they are doing nothing about this and now are just shitposting

discord is a no-go. virus spam and shitposting. abandon this thread if anyone lurking is refreshing it. this will go nowhere and is probably just a BuzzFag trying to get attention (especially since they literally get fired if their videos don't become viral, so them advertising here isn't even a conspiracy tier idea)