Pagans of Sup Forums

I want to create a more unified community for people who practice Indo-European/Aryan Religions
Just created a discord. If there is already an existing discord I'd be happy to join that one instead...

Other urls found in this thread:

eclectic-witch-cottage.tumblr.com/blogs
eclectic-witch-cottage.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would join you but I'm an enormous lefty. That said, for those of you who like comfey, I always recommend this blog to fellow witchfags

eclectic-witch-cottage.tumblr.com/blogs
most of these blogs are image aggregations of comfey shit. this is my favorite though.

eclectic-witch-cottage.tumblr.com/

The discord is /vZense (keeps getting spam filtered when I try to post...) all politics and practicioners of Indo-European Religions or other pagan faiths...

I already follow that on my stealth right wing pagan blog...

good taste witchfriend.

Not a witch, just a pagan who likes comfy stuff.

Race Ragnarok now

Huh, ya know jimbo everything we know about paganism today was written down by christains, now aint that just quackin crazy?

In Finland there is the ancient tradition of the "norðbúgvarnir", freely translated as "fucking in". A few weeks after the 18th birthday of a young man, he and his mother go for a weekend and are introduced by her into the art of love. Many mothers and boys now renounce this, but still maintain the appearance of leaving the sex act together. So no one can know if a boy was "fucked" by his mother or not.
Usually, the "couple" rented separate hotel rooms in a luxurious hotel. The boy gets the mother's room key and is allowed to come to her from midnight; The mother fulfils his sexual desires during the weekend; The norðbúgvarnir ends on Sunday noon.
The mother and her son act before the norðbúgvarnir the rules, especially regarding unusual sexual desires. The father is completely excluded from this ritual.
Finnish mothers are very concerned about their appearance, to please their son in the "fucken".
In the Finnish tradition, the norðbúgvarnir means the dismissal of the son from maternal care and a final gift and preparation on his way to adult life.

>Battle hasn't happened yet
>Humans already lose
Talk about an optimist the guy who came up with that prediction

You're an unwitting tool for Satan.

what's the point. We already know that the gods and myths from these religions are false. Why revive obsolete religions?

No idea desu, as a witch I know most of this is bullshit, but the aesthetic appeals to me, and my understanding of religion as a whole has innoculated me to the bullshit meme that is :religion is bad because it's fake: typically every negative quality you can assign a religion has its routs in people. Over all I think, the culture of witches is valuable, comfey and endimic of good living. Since I am not beholden to tradition, I can simply eschew what functions of it I find displeasing. Without delusion, I am not forced into cognitive dissonance or denial when confronted with the reality that everyone is doing this and I understand this isn't heresy but the face of religion and man itself.

plust I love witch hats and fortune telling.

>No Iberian
>No Scythian
>No Gaul
>No ironclad Gael
Why tho?
>lefty
>""""pagan""""
Why are you here?
That is the most disturbing thing I have ever read.
Not only that, but you live only to die, so that you may die over and over, and then once more from whence you never revive.
How do you know they are false?
You expect them to walk among us all willynilly?

Didn't make the image. I'd take the Finnish stuff with a grain of salt because that vocab looks Norse, not finnic

Are you fucking kidding me.

All pagan religions fought each other with their own pagan differences.

OP is a fucking faggot cuck.

*tips fedora*

>Thracian

>drawing of a cymric celt

Nice try faggot

>stupid fad witch shit
>true paganism
titus

>I want to create a more unified community for people who practice Indo-European/Aryan Religions
You wish Burger, you can't join to our club.

Getting mad over a hyperbolic Pagan meme...
Shouldn't you be practicing Catholicism in the worst way possible or something?I didn't make the image lol
kek
no bulli Polski.

get the cross

Why don't you faggots just read the Bible and find out that all the rest of this is child's-play and superficial compared to the Truth?

Literally skin deep.

Meditate and meet the gods before you ever say you're a fucking pagan.