Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohkslhEo4H4
youtube.com/watch?v=18o68uJDg3U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manichaeism
youtube.com/user/PromienieNet/playlists?view=50&shelf_id=3&sort=dd
youtube.com/watch?v=ddHfU2wKvmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a current mason. It's not worth it.

This. And Sup Forums is more akin to the original form of freemasonry. Now it's just old men larping.

~Slide Thread Sage~

I am a brickmason. Definitely worth it.

its bullshit

Is it controlled by the Mystery religion?

Footsoldiers for the globalists. Also creepy satanic cult where you worship a retarded 3 headed santa claus

Membership has a lot of decent perks. You have access to a lot of benefits and having a Freemason bumper sticker has gotten me out of a few tickets.

You don't get to know the divine secrets of the universe though. Membership is pretty much how the real masons make money.

Obsolete "secret" club.

It has no significance since centuries.

I've seen a lot of blacks wearing Mason stuff, what's up with that?

Can you answer this

Are Masons devil worshipers, or worship something pagan? Also, do they control the world and use sign language to communicate with each other?

Niggers will do anything to feel more important than they really are.

You're retarded if you even need to ask that.

To anyone else asking question about Masonry, get in contact with your local lodge and see if you can attend their social events and get sponsored. No real mason would provide any real information about it on here.

Watch based black live stream now youtube.com/watch?v=ohkslhEo4H4 taking calls. Fagmasons love niggers.

What is was is far more significant than what it currently is. All that is old is crumbling away to make way for something new, this is natural.

They have their own branch. Prince Hall I think. I am not a Mason. My family however was about as high up as it gets on a state level.

Literally Judaism for Goyim.
The G stands for what a Good Goy you are.

cryptokikes.

>To anyone else asking question about Masonry, get in contact with your local lodge and see if you can attend their social events and get sponsored.

Nigger, of course the lower echelon will say shit that it's an old geezer club. I'm talking about the high level, 33 degree shit. That they get entrusted with secret knowledge and worship satan and shit.

Barf, why would you want to engage in that? Don't you know you just end up eating literal poo poo on toothpicks and drinking the blood of babies and then spending eternity in hell? Bad fucking deal.jpg.

Because it makes them feel like they'll get recognized as the goodest goy in the universe.

I thought "Redpill me on X" threads were supposed to be discarded by mods...

Anyhow, there's more information freely available on Masonry than you can process in your lifetime. Why not use your agency and research it yourself?

Start with Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike and just about anything by Manly P. Hall.

Freemasonry is largely a force of history, but IMO, you can't fully grasp our current situation until you understand the history of Masonry, and Western esotercism more generally.

saturn worshipers. some cube math dimision shit comes from saturns pole thru it's rings to our moon which boosts it creates a shitty matrix for energy sucking beings to feed on it. and Masons and other elites are in on it sacrafice babies for power or somethi g.

free mason is a kike diversion, only fools pay any attention to them

Buy the books online, the symbolism is everywhere. I think it's masonry is similar marijuana is to other drugs.the higher up you go the more it splinters off into other secret societies. Masonry teaches you the basics of secrecy. Lots and lots of layers. 32nd. Not paying anymore dues in Blue lodge or York anymore.

Devil whorship, rituals are bat shit crazy. Stay out of this for your own good.

Cannot recommend, was low level member of german side branch.
The higher you go, the more shit you eat, the more of a satanist you become.

Full of beta weirdos, and the science level of masonry is basically another version of the Quran/Islam: different shit, same asshole.

Tl;dr: If you are sane, respected and have a good life, dont go there

Yeah, it's fucking weird how obvious it is if you know about them--you can go back hundreds of years in literature and just see their satanic inversion plan incrementally played out bit by bit--through revolutions propaganda and other kikery.

No. Masons don't worship Baphemet or whatever. Let me explain to you how a normal lodge meeting goes:

>arrive at 6:30pm, 30 min before meeting
>socialize with other Brothers, talk about football and shit
>7:00pm, enter lodge with brothers
>some old bangs a hammer a few times while another dude stands at the door with a sword
>we do some rituals that are boring af
>some old guy is standing next to me, probably dead, because he's been alive for three centuries
>everyone inside smells like cranberry juice
>after rituals, talk about parades we march in for some reason
>talk about food drive and feeding homeless people that don't really need our help
>end meeting, guy bangs hammer some more
>old guy standing next to me is probably dead
>go downstairs for dinner and salad, but no beers because fuck actually having fun
>repeat process forever

This is very true. In the south, separate lodges, but the past master wanted integration and spoke openly about it on the floor.
I think most Masons buy into the equality philosophy and making good men better.

keep looking for number 33.

I understand the aversion to Satanism in the context of Masonry, but it would behoove all of you to take a step back, remove the Abrahamic lens, and study Satanism in the most objective manner possible (do yourself a favor and skip past the Laveyan Hollywood bullshit).

Why do masons get the symbol on their graves? No other clubs except for churches get to do that.

plebs. This makes you slaves of a slave of a slave to infinity.

We should create a Sup Forums secret society. What should we name it though? And what should is rituals be?

because the square & compass is a religious symbol

>Start with Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike and just about anything by Manly P. Hall.
You mean start with the death of Freemasonry?

Fuck off Jesuit.

>remove abrahamic lens from abrahamic figure.

what? U goin promethius up on my shit?

Study freemasonry and just adjust to your own liking. Mafias, occults, and countless others rip off the secrets.

shhh no more of this.

So you can be remembered as a Good Goy even in death.
There is nothing good in the world which need be kept secret. If it were good, it would lay openly in the light.

We already have one. It's called Kekistan, my fellow pede.

you should create a noose and hang yourself

>German side branch
Continental Masonry is a meme.

Sigh. Disgusting desu. Why are people like this?

I can answer your questions, OP.

>1 post by this ID
Oh never mind.

They are a bunch of criminals, that help farm the masses like cattle. Also crisis actors.

Your lodge sucks ass then

Well, you cannot be a mason and a Christian, the oath they make you take denies Christ as your savior.

Any books written by a disgruntled freemason exposing their innermost secrets?

Freemasonry teaches kaballah. Its jewish mysticism that allows you to literally control the material world. Thats why jews have a covanent with God. The teachings have since been used to create a social hierarchy in the west that keeps the initiated above and the plebs below. Now that AI, automation and algorithims are able to keep our systems in order, theres no need for europeans and european civilisation, hence the inevitable decline.

Its not good or bad - it depends on the practitioners intentions, but if you want to get far in this world you'll have to use it for evil and it will cost you your soul

< < <

Literally all books on freemasonry.

>the oath
Which one? There are many.

I always see stupid filippinos and blacks wearing Mason hats, Flaunting the fact that they are members. If that club is open to all of those low IQ people, then that doesn't sound very desirable to join

Buncha fags blowing each other, practicing rituals til they reach a stage where the real rituals kick in which 99.99 wont ever reach, but yea deff kryptosatanism.

Got any personal recommendations?

Niggers are segregated into their own version of it. No idea what they do nor would I care.

Freemasonry for Dummies.

Read the forward in a Masonic Bible. It is a damn joke. They pander to every religion possible, full of "many paths" blasphemy.

>No. Masons don't worship Baphemet or whatever. Let me explain to you how a normal lodge meeting goes:

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR GAY LITTLE CLUB. IT'S ONLY LEGACY IS SATANIC KIKERY AND POLITICAL SUBVERSION. YOU'RE ALL FUCKING LOSERS. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU DO.

Yeah, but this would be for the lower ranks. There is a lot of talk about the top ranks that are tinfoil hat secret and understand that lucifer is their master. In the masonic oath, you deny Christ.

I mean, there are basically no requirements to join. Be a male (or female, but only in France?), over the right age, believe in God, and good person. that's it.

i work with a mid 30s mason who has OP's symbol tattooed on his body what do you think about that

That's the start of it. We form committees and investigate you. Talk to references, look you up. Depending on the lodge, it can get quite deep into your life.

Manly P Hall - Lost Keys Of Freemasonry
- Secret teachings of all ages
- lectures on ancient philosophy

Israel Regardie - Golden Dawn

youtube.com/watch?v=18o68uJDg3U
(The audio gets better)

I guess I'll have to see for myself down the line. Going for my second in a couple days

That ones fun.

lol. I didn't have any references and still got in. My interview was easy as fuck. Probably cuz my lodge is dying though.

Which state? There are some lesser liked one day degrees in the craft too.

It's just a sekrit club, my best friend is a mason and while he hasn't divulged any secrets.

From my understanding is just a neat club where a bunch of people just hang out and larp.

This is a LARP post.

Its not boring or stupid or pointless or for no reason etc....
They know what they are doing and there is a point to it all. Lower masons may BE masons but still will not know what they are actually doing until they rank up.

>There is nothing good in the world which need be kept secret. If it were good, it would lay openly in the light.

Was Manichaeism red pilled? Popped up around the same time a Christianity. Rome and Persia came to peace agreements just so they could purge the Christians ans Manichaeins from their land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manichaeism

Manichaeism taught an elaborate dualistic cosmology describing the struggle between a good, spiritual world of light, and an evil, material world of darkness. Through an ongoing process which takes place in human history, light is gradually removed from the world of matter and returned to the world of light, whence it came. Its beliefs were based on local Mesopotamian gnostic and religious movements.[5]

((their)) god jahbulon isnt my god ADONAI. These ppl are litterally satans children through indoctrination and ritual ceremonies.

Massfag reporting in. I've even been to the Boston Lodge a few times, and even there, at the oldest lodge in the country, it's pretty pathetic. I've been practicing for 3 years. I've found nothing profound to what we do. We march in parades, eat late dinners, and wear silly hats.

The only reason I've stayed in is because I don't know what else to do on Thursday nights.

I'm looking forward to it. I hear the 3rd is where it gets really interesting.

Do you have to pay to be a member?

Its not silly - its serious

It costs you one human soul

We mean you no harm, we seek peaceful coexistence.

>wear silly hats
I think you're confusing the Shriners with regular masonry, "brother".

They infiltrated the Vatican and basically caused Vatican II. Luciferian scum.

Yes. My yearly dues are like $250 a year. They raise it every year because we keep losing members.

(Not your own). You need to collect one

Second part meant for

youtube.com/user/PromienieNet/playlists?view=50&shelf_id=3&sort=dd

Check out Manly P Hall Series and do something good for this world tomorrow if you like what you find.

And OP is a faggot

What's the point then? Do you at least get free beer on the Thursday night dinners?

>calling someone else a LARPer while posting that garbage

Do you have no self awareness?

Is canada under the UGLE?

Dinner is free, beer is a loonie at mine

Shill. If its nothing, explain this, you jew kike loving faggot

True. You are required to corrupt others

We shall see how peaceful it will be when the true king of king comes for his people, i hope you all dnt suffer and the rightfully deserved justice is served fast. Also glory to the the true Infinite Creator Adonai

Why is this post garbage, exactly?

Masonry is a serious thing - its not silly and boring like you describe

masonic swines

Some members get to wear top hats. Do you want to see my passport, lol?

No, we don't do beer. Not sure if this is normal practice tho. But it's a nice way to meet some local people in my town, I guess. There really isn't anything else.

Yes

In 2010 a small law in Britain was overturned which required judges and police officers to declare they were masons.

What do you think about this? Now they can legally keep it secret again.

Masons is the first step. Within Masonry, there are exclusive 'clubs.' Some of them are actually pretty spooky, referencing quetzalcoatl among other things

If you arent invited to the Cachina club at least, you must be a moron.

Freemasonic lecture:

The initiation of the pyramid : youtube.com/watch?v=ddHfU2wKvmc