How does this look?

How does this look?

Like you're half potatonigger

assyrians. nice.

You're Scottish, Irish and German mate. Doesn't get much worse than that.

You're basically a bleached med.

Mediterraneans and Gaulish/Celtics aren't always dissimilar, even if the Mediterranean haplotype is closer to the Nordic haplotype. Mix the Mediterranean and the Celtic, you basically get lighter shades of Mediterranean until what you have has bright red hair, freckles and is clearly not something common south of Breton.

This has beenn happening for thousands of years, Mediterraneans have always traded for Welsh tin. The Germans were the ones isolated, which is why everyone obsesses about Germanic admixture, it's something new to the last 2000 years.

Meh. Other than the half white Italians it's pretty great.

Anglo, Celtic, Aryans are top tier whites. Italians are 20% nigger

I don't have red hair. I'm a dirty blonde.

But italians have the highest I.Q among european countries user

I've got ancestry in both Ireland and Scotland but northern England is culturally a lot more close to these areas than south England even.
But what's wrong with Italian blood? I'm lucky enough to have a great great grandmother through one side of my mothers line that was Sicilian. Came here in the 1800s and married a mick lel.

Meant to put "lucky" in double quotation marks. Oh well.

Came here to say this, and it the first post.

You have light brown hair that would revert to strawberry blonde eventually after more Celtic generations.

Italians and Dutch. Note the trader communities, the Belgae/Frisian (modern Dutch) were the closest to a verifiable route to Welsh tin. Technically the Basque also knew of Welsh tin, but it's unknown how much they traded.

I have red hair and brown eyes. What does that mean? Can trace my English lineage back to the mid 17th century. Sicilian, Irish and Scot blood that I know of too.

Looks like we have a lot in common friend

The funny part is that all of my siblings have black or almost black hair.

vote Sweden Democrats

am i white?

inb4 t. Alberto Barbossa

that guys ethnicity is much like mine

British as far as we can trace back (1700's)

Got a German surname though.

Pinda

so close to being 100% beady

So, your Sri Lankan burgher ancestor was also dutch, or what?

Also, something about your family tree screams "I'm an Indo".

i traced my back to 1600's whitshire, can't trace the scottish, because they were clans then, and didnt keep records.

I don't know. I only know my great grandfathers mother came from Sri Lanka and his father came from Britain. there is some Dutch ancestry on my Portuguese Malaysian side but I'm not much of an Indo actually.

The occupations get more pathetic the further down you are on the tree.

not as boss as this

The guy I traced back to the 1600s in my lineage (surname Gibson) died in battle against the Scots lel. Battle of Newburn.

If you aren't an indo, why did your mom leave SE asia?

mama mia potato

I have better heritage.

>3/32 italian
I'm sorry you had to be born a shitskin, user

even worse, 2 sicilian. 1 rome which isn't so bad.

My mom lived in Singapore back then and Chinese gangsters were after my grandfather. They already escaped Malaysia for them so now they had to go to the Netherlands. Indo generally refers to people from colonial Indonesia with mixed Dutch descent and my family came from Malaysia.

How does this look?

Which is why I asked. I know that indonesia practicaly expelled most people of whole or partial european decent, and a lot of those employed buy the dutch companies during almost all of the colonial era, especialy in and around Batavia were decendents of portuguese traders, sailors, and administrators in Portugal's trade empire prior to the Netherlands taking over most of their buisness and teritory.

Same thing happened in Sri Lanka and Malasia, except it went Portuguese>Dutch>British with each empire adding more of their own people to the mix.

All of these european populations were relatively moble and moved between the Raj, Malasia, and Indonesia regularly, mixing frequently amongst themselves. Just because your family came from Malaysia does not mean you aren't decendent from these intermixing communities.