Disneys Pizzabusiness

user just posted pic related, but cuck mods dont like this thread so it (((mysteriously dissappeared).
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127482469
Then another thread was made with some additional stuff to avoid "offtopic" but mods just didnt care and it (((vanished))) again
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127486321
So I guess we are onto something.

Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quid pro quo

Its no coincidence many of them get some kind of huge mental breakdown.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
nypost.com/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-will-plead-guilty-to-sexting-with-a-15-year-old-girl/
usedkidsrecords.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=NllDEnMkAaU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=uuT_4XElXOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the fuck do yall post on a board where the mods delete real shit? where can i go and not have faggots deciding what we talk about?

nothing to see

Dumping this here, the pedo "organizations" are real.. most of them are running scared now that the memo is out that their signalling logos are identifiable.

pic related someone made in the last thread. note how the pedosymbols were released a week after the CD came out.

Also note that "bear" is in the gay scene a word for big fat hairy guy

precisely because of that. that means they are scared of having this around, which means it can make a difference here.

hidden in plane sight

some bump because someone might care

what earthly reason do they have to advertise their pedo fetish on a CD storybook?

it's not an earthly reason

they put subliminal messages into the content of the CD trying to alter the perception of the kid in some way, probably to make them more accepting on pedostuff, and they put the symbols on the CD so the pedos who would want to use that for kids can see it before buying. you can see the CD through the packaging

There's no huge pedo ring you autismos

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

im getting really tired of that meme

while we are at the number 33 of club 33
im sure its just a coincidence right?

Saged.

Would like to rub that little boicunny though

just bumping

>getting tired
someone once told me germans aren't funny

exceptions confirm the rules i guess

>wild boy rides bear
Is this some kind of code or just a bad innuendo now that the topic has been brought up.

It is off-topic.
Not on though.

>major media company with obvious connections to freemasons involved in sexual childabuse isnt related to politics but paranormal
shills arent even trying anymore.

>you're a shill
Schizos belong to /x/.

and shills belong in a noose of a rope

By the way /x/ is for conspiracy theories.

Ok

Lurk cunt.

what's up w all the pedo apologists on Sup Forums lately, i knew this place was a shithole but to be Sup Forums tier is a whole new low

>Lately

Fuck off newfag

Conspiracy theories and politics go hand in hand you mong

neck yourself pedo, your existence is meaningless

Neck yourself /r/the_donald cunt go away

reminder that david brook is the exlover of james alefantis. he probably got most of his employees from one of alefantis pizzaparties which would explain why they have no problem defending pedos as they are pedos themselves.
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
i wonder what that blackmail was about

Holohoax, 9/11 and other politically motivated conspiracies belong here. Other conspiracies regarding ancient deity worshippers, pedo elites do not.

They use VHS tapes not DVD.
It's harder to prove they are guilty

please explain to me how the government and (((financial elite))) consisting of pedos doesnt effect our politics?

another one for the collection

Better question is how does them being pedo affect our politics? Does everything these individuals do in life affect politics.

because it's not real and you don't have any evidence other than unsourced fanfiction and noticing triangles like a youtube meme but unironic?

pedophiles leave reeee

You're not fooling anyone.

it effects it in that way that they of course cover for each other and avoid their punishment of it. furthermore you see a push towards sexualization of minors and legalization of pedophilia, all which definitely wouldnt happen if those in charge werent filthy pedos themselves. but keep making excuses for these pieces of shit. im enjoying you digging your hole deeper and deeper straight into hell
>no evidence except for all the people among the government sector already found guilty of pedo stuff
nypost.com/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-will-plead-guilty-to-sexting-with-a-15-year-old-girl/

wew i was gonna post this

guess i was quicker, but WTF, where is that?

here is something someone else brought up
usedkidsrecords.com/

>they push pedophilia
Point taken. But they fuck kids either way whether it's socially acceptable or not. True they want to destroy the family unit and civilization but that doesn't have much to do with their own degeneracy, as if they need someone's approval lol.
>legal system covers for them
Ok this is a political issue I'll give you that.

You know what, forget everything I've said.

if its acceptable they dont have to fear people finding out about it and lynching them on the spot.

Youtube is the new pedotube. Parents are being paid to make their kids simulate weird fetishes like scat and urine.

youtube.com/watch?v=NllDEnMkAaU

im not clicking that shit nigga. but the thumbnail is already disgusting enough.

>they keep banning Tanya poster
REEEEEEEEE

top left, california, as per usual

what is up with california, washington, jews and pedophilia??

>washington post and nasa follow CPP twitter

Who is posting Tanya

to add to that, outting their degeneracy is the best way of bringing them down

well i can only hope anyway, they all seem to protect each other

Someone post the daily dose

fucking nasa. that fake as fuck company. weirdly you get banned for offtopic when making a thread about, despite it being a government institution and getting 20 billion in tax money each year
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
that thread also got deleted, went to IRC to ask about the justification behind that, and got banned there too with the comment "everything is politics if i just believe it"
really makes you think

Where's my nigga Ben Swann?

oh shit i posted the same think lel are you me

maybe Sup Forums is really a hivemind.

did he actually had some appearence after his report on pizzagate?
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
i remember shortly after it his twitter and facebook announced the websites going dark without an explenation, and that his next project (i think about isis) was canceled

Bump

i noticed lately the threads keep being taken down, they weren't prior to this month

don't know what's happening but i don't like it

PG threads are less frequent now, the anons who try to investigate it aren't around anymore so much, i guess they're burnt out from the shills and deniers

i find the deniers more tiresome than the shills personally

I'm still around phamily

2-3 months or so ago they got deleted too and people banned for it.

proven fake js im not a shill proof is on voat. do not repeat disinfo

are you the same user always posting animu grils in every thread? is that always you?? how do you always find these threads lel

alright noted

he's obsessed with pedophilia. the feds should look into it desu.

Tony Podesta's house rents for an estimated $24,000/month. And he eats 7 dollar Domino's pizzas. Sure

what is fake? the log in screen? im pretty sure i saw that one even. they just changed it after pizzagate gained momentum. or is there something on the pic im overseeing?

i think that farm even was identified. sadly i dont have the pic

Azerbaijan pays 30k per month to his lobbying firm to cover their asses. The podesta Group is just as crooked dirty as their fantasy.

Right. I'm just saying people with a 100 million dollar art collection don't eat peasant food. It's ridiculous

Very rude.

The catalog function?

fvllchan

That screenshot is fake, the login screen wasn't. The login page was only for site admins and accessing it didn't reveal anything, no hidden files.

Bump

Sometimes it just feels like you're mainlining the secret truth of the universe.

We all know the jews already infiltrated Sup Forums's management. Heck even this reply might get (((mysteriously deleted)))

im pretty sure though it looked pretty much exactly like that. cant tell of course if the names of the files were right, but other than that it looks like what i have in my memory

Redpill at its finest. No wonder every (or at least most) disney princesses turns to slut mode after they reach the peak of their fame like miley country girl cyrus and her song the climb.

Bump user, I saved the last one for you

IDK mods delete

Hey, pedophiles use written language to communicate. All literate people need to be jailed.

outside

This is called paredollia. You need to do actual research into the creation of the city if somebody's ocd prevailed over good city planning. A few triangles, the simplest 2d shape, and a pentagram do not a satanism make. Also you are missing a triangle.

regarding your name
9/11 was a ritual sacrifice dedicated to tisha bav. tisha bav is associated with the destruction of (((their))) 2 temples, like the 2 towers and other great misfortunes and false one the 9th day of the 11th month (9/11 just switched around. the towers were also symbolizing the two pillars famous in masonsymbology, boaz and jachin standing for the moon and the sun.
10 is a number associated with perfection. 9/11 thus symbolizes the jump from imperfection (9) to a point of even succeeding the (divine/godly) perfection (11).
11 years before 9/11, on the very same day bush held his new world order speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
>The phrase "new world order", as used to herald in the post–Cold War era, had no developed or substantive definition. There appear to have been three distinct periods in which it was progressively redefined, first by the Soviets, and later by the United States before the Malta Conference, and again after Bush's speech of September 11, 1990.
11 years after 9/11 the benghazi attack happened.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
>The 2012 Benghazi attack that September was coordinated against two United States government facilities in Benghazi, Libya
>At 9:40 p.m., September 11, members of Ansar al-Sharia attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi
it also marked the start of a new millenia (there is no year 0, 2000 was still the 2nd millenia, the 3rd one started in 2001. 1st millenia year 1-1000, 2nd 1001-2000, 3rd 2001-3000)
thus all the predictions in the media probably werent initiated, but just realized the plans based on the symbology and understood that the sole purpose of the buildings was to come crashing down again

Your argument would be cute enough to consider if it weren't something they were completely proud of waving out in the open.
youtube.com/watch?v=uuT_4XElXOU

There is big catalog page with links to all active threads.

No

Mickey mouse's ears represent the number 3. Negative space.. His eyes are another 3.

a closed pentagram is said to fend off evil, while a broken or open one is said to invite it. the other side of the elongated spike comes out at the C.H.I.L.D. center by the way. i didnt included it because when i made it it wasnt displayed on my map. these things are not coincidences

Implying Sup Forums isn't always about conspiracy theory

The illuminati are real shit if Trump got elected and became an international embarrassment. And freemasonry use bumper stickers.

>This thread

Why are mods deleting these threads? Are they pedophiles too?

You're real stupid if you think Trump is suddenly going to throw a wrench in Jewish supremacy in the West. Freemasons are simply a good goy club.

Also egyptology is literally the kek of the freemasons. They were just huge dorks.

Probably just chasing shekels

that isnt a real disney event right? they cant be that open about the degeneracy, right?

by the way, about the 33.
33 is associated in the bible with promise of god. also the 3 stands for the holy trinity, all good things come in 3, and jesus was nailed to the cross with 3 nails and came back after 3 days.
33 takes all this and implements the duality. black and white (often seen in mason imagery as a checkerboard or floortiles), good and evil, the above and below. 33 years was jesus old when he was crucified, and 33 wonders he is said to have performed. orange is the only number in gematria adding up to 33 which is why the masons like to use that colour.