God damn Hitler was right

youtube.com/watch?v=OCoxM8MFJ0Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TeAednLOaAg
youtube.com/watch?v=-zPUOqNHkCg
youtube.com/watch?v=AXS_r7qFTXw
youtube.com/watch?v=mSp5nfckxrg
youtube.com/watch?v=Si_bWnAzbKc
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/10/suicide-bomber-targets-trafford-centre-mock-terror-attack-manchester
youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fuck are you on about

Holy shit, they aren't even trying anymore

Hoaxes or played up events fabricated by the media to have stories to sell. Literally fake news.

It's usually used when news stories get slow and the people start questioning leftist agendas, like the redistribution of opportunities.

I want off this ride man

This ride never ends

Hitler did nothing wrong youtube.com/watch?v=TeAednLOaAg

when I was 10 years old I met my facial twin. We were not related in any way, he was sitting across from our car in a parking lot. When my parents came out of the store they even remarked how much he looked like me. We drove off and I never saw him again.
We drove off and never saw him again'
BTW it is convenient the Sandy Kooks just focus on people's faces and we never see the obvious differences in height or figure shape

jew criminal terrorists exposed in this dank meme

G t f o.

I want to belive

Proof Police Staged Ariana Grande Manchester Bombing

youtube.com/watch?v=-zPUOqNHkCg

thats a godamn lie to perpetuate some shit only by SCARE TACTICS
nooone has ever seen that so noone believes you you are making it a matter of fact factly in peoples face claiming others should heed what you say in yuor threatening way with NO FFUCKING EVIDENCE

didnt happen,m never happened, i can tell the difference and YOU dont have one you stupid fuck

why do crisis actors need to exist when these events are horrible enough that normal people will be crying and traumatized naturally

MSM pulling a jew what else is new

ISRAEL DID 9/11 AND HOLOCAUSTED THE USS LIBERTY SHIPS THE GOYIM KNOW!

ISRAEL IS THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND WHITE GENOCIDE!

Dump ((( TRUMP )))

I seen a video like this one time, i think it got deleted later.

i remade it the best i could and remember
image is it related

...ted cruz in a wig and makeup?

The flase flagtegates dahnald.

fucking lol

I knew we'd get to see her again.

>and the people start questioning leftist agendas, like the redistribution of opportunities

The only people questioning that are either wagecucks or people that "any moment now" will become millionaires.

THE MOSSAD DOES THE ((( TERRORIST ATTACKS )))

Blacks & Arabs are the same way.

Yes, yes, only dirty unemployed MEN are complaining about unequal standards for employment.

And only stoners talk about weed legalisation.

>believing there are Jews who are not nationally Israeli who would harbour mossad agents for theological reasons
This is what your biggest fear is?

>when the crazies start posting in your thread

No, terrorist cells with "investment" money from middle eastern royals does terrorist attacks, and mostly in the middle east. When they move their money away from oil and into other exploits, there's more people smuggling and terrorism.

I'm sorry you're a ""red"" pilled antisemite who wants the Jews to be the enemy in all things.

wtf are they getting out of this? What does an islamic attack achieve for them?

A bee, the symbol for Manchester, appears in an Ariana Grande video, months before the "bombing".

Crisis actors pretend to cry, but no tears.

Also nurses talk to the Queen about how much they have practiced for the event. Jump to 2.00 mark:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXS_r7qFTXw

youtube.com/watch?v=mSp5nfckxrg
yes we
>pwactissssedddtt
our black magic yess your majjjjesssssttttyeeeey

i meant to post th eone i had/cant find right now it goes on to talk about
vbr
video broadcast releases.
>thats what that video looks like
they bring in an idea, oh did yu pracitce

she took the lead and said did you prractice for htis
the girl didnthave to say it. even though..

fug it's a false flag isn't it. y tho?

I'm going to send this to the BBC and say this is what your typical Tory supporter believe. Thanks for the ammo.

Humans do not look like this! That jawline is just nuts. Either CGI, or a latex mask going on here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Si_bWnAzbKc

It insures that Muslims do not integrate into western society out of fear of retaliation for one of these events. Contrary to what most people believe Islam isn't entirely incompatible with the west; however, it needs to be modernized. Most of its major "commandments" are essentially the same as Christianity's. That said, they still do the severe punishment part of their holy text, and they have the nasty habit of distrusting outsiders...

Just look at how outspoken our governments are about "Islamophobia" even though there is very little if any real anti Muslim violence (no more than against any other group anyways). These rules aren't meant to protect Muslims, they are designed to make Muslims think they are under attack. They did the same thing with blacks. Everything is whiteys fault.

The want us neatly divided so they can pit us against each other (it is literally a Soviet tactic used to control the masses).

I'ts on the television
so, it must be real
hehe show up in puboicand do some calstenics
mightg want to get all that botox fixed.

Muslims dindu nuffin.

Would it surprise you to know that out of the billions of people who currently exist...some of them might look like each other?

what would be the point?

if we look at it from the problem-reaction-solution perspective, what was the immediate solution?

military on the streets. i guess for whatever reason they wanted a reason to amplify the police state. maybe they are anticipating riots when they cuck out on brexit and the police state is being prepped for that?

Damn she used to be a qt.

looks like your typical british slag idfk what ur on about m8

post the edit where she didn't have pants

in logistic terms, what do you think makes more sense, and less likely to be exposed:
- put a bomb
- pretend a bomb exploded

She got fatter. Lay of the carbs, people. Your body turns it into sugar.

i was just speculating. i do think it's weird that there is no footage of the bomb going off from a cell phone or security camera.

I am old enough to still recall when sensationalism wasn't much of a thing. Very monotone news, but more serious news too. I Don't like CNN or NBC or FAUX, except for Tucker who is like the old newest casters in a way. CNN and NBC lose credibility and aren't all that believable when they never say, "We don't know" or "We don't have all the facts yet" and leave it at for the time being at least. That for the time being instead of driving the goddamn wheels off of ridiculous stories. They broke the old saying, "No news is good news" by changing it to mean no news means we are plotting and scheming together a probably fake story covertly to blame a bad guy or boogie man that will come in handy later on. People can't even tell anymore. Like the boy who cried wolf.

No substance used in any known homemade nail bomb blueprint can generate enough explosive force to propel nails at a high enough velocity to pierce human skulls. Did you notice how Manchester forensics have not released ANY public documentation pertaining to the chemical makeup of the victim's bone fragments found on the scene? That's because they were props.

Look at her chin, its obviously not the same girl you burgers
>Sandy has a pronounced jawline as well as a hairline which is slightly lower.
>Mancy has a chin weaker than a beta as well as a hairline notably lower than her own 'younger' counterpart

Jesus fucking christ I leave this board for a few months and it devolves into Reddit. Use your fucking head and at least come up with some reasonable bait you fuckwit 14yr olds.

always in plain sight

Shandy hook was 10 years ago
Time to move on

what a i looking at?

>implying the UK government wouldn't just simply allow a terror attack to happen for real or plant a bomb of their own like real world false flags instead of hiring thousands of the same actors to pretend it would happen which would obviously be impossible to cover up

it's telling that you have to literally have face blindness caused by a mental illness to think this would be a real thing

and of course it's always an american posting this shit

It 100% is the same girl. Doesn't mean false flag. She might work for a journalism company and poses for the camera just for pictures for articles. You've seen Nightcrawler, journalists fake the news a little bit.

(((Globalists))) want the race war. They plan to win and use it as the catalyst to impose their one world government.

moments after the "blast" those two people put those fake bone protrusions on that already double amputee, he doesnt have any knees.
then covered that guy in fake blood and paraded him right down the street towards cameras, where he was fully conscious ~20 minutes after both his legs were blown off, upright, in a wheelchair.
and i cant take the time to look, but there was a video that exposed the blonde lady in the hospital bed as another prior amputee actor for hire

>tfw terrorism literally isn't real because every single one is a false flag

What a beautiful world we live in.

ITT:

Anglos are not human

Nah man, she's just really really unlucky
being the victim of two major tragedies is just a (((coincidence)))

She'll run out of kids eventually

The face blindness is caused by the 'tism.

but if we superimpose each on the other and set opacity to 50% they look identical

Just a typical English lass.

not funny

I thought it was pretty funny user

This either somebody with clinical mental illness or the weakest bait I've ever seen.

I'd squeeze her yams and lick her ear.

Yeah I know what you mean. My brothers stepson lives in sandy hook and let me tell you it was very real.

You're older than the Spanish American war?

In what way did Sandy Hook effect your bro's stepson?

This is all part of OP Gladio.

SUICIDE BOMBER TRAINING EVENT WAS CARRIED OUT IN MANCHESTER IN MAY OF LAST YEAR

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/10/suicide-bomber-targets-trafford-centre-mock-terror-attack-manchester

Trafford centre is 6 miles away from
Manchester arena where the concert bombing took place.

Event put on by CrisisCast crisis management company

These threads are always hilarious.
Stick with conspiracy theories that actually have some basis and logical underpinning like Seth Rich's murder.

wow that's clearly the same person holy fug

fuggg

Sandy Hook is kinda fishy to me as I've taken part in some of these training exercises myself. We had a makeup crew give us fake wounds and we pretended to be injured and hurt and had police and medical teams there to "assist us," and we were basically acting out like a real terror attack scenario happened.

It's not totally outside the realm of possibility for the CIA propaganda machine to decide to stage something with their people for some agenda they want to push.

At this point, I think Manchester really happened, but CNN and other news outlets might fake a few bits for their reports. Call me stupid or whatever, but they have been caught using actors pretending to be sad parents for Sandy Hook when the cameras were rolling before the take.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8

Yes, the world has indeed gone completely fucking insane. Or perhaps it has always been the case.

they're not even remotely the same person
delet this.

stupid drumpftards

Just like that.
Problem solved. Good work, Canada.

>white folks all look the same

Spotted the nigger. Be a good one and lynch yourself

Hitler was dead wrong.

Hitler did everything wrong.

Idiot.

They look nothing alike

Fooling around in photoshop and adding the words "100% FACIAL RECOGNITION MATCH" to your picture doesn't make it true

We have to confirm who this woman is