WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/610613/Diane-Abbott-General-Election-Labour-new-police-officers-LBC-Nick-Ferrari
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd hit it

she is so fucking hot. wish more of the arab immigrants here looked like here. of all the muslims it usually seems like iranians are the only babes

KANGZ

The only migrants we get are bearded rock throwers.
It is politically correct to leave women and children behind in war torn countries while only helping able-bodied men.

>Cheorge Washington

It's funny how they operate on such a basic reasoning as "Well Egypt is in Africa, so all Egyptians must be black." I thought it was a meme that was only propagated by retarded blacktivists online but after talking with some of these people, they truly 100% believe that all of the ancient Egyptians were black. Like full on nigerian monkey black, not mulatto. I don't even know how this meme started.

AYO DA EGEEPTIUNZ WUZ BLACK NIGGUH DEY WUZ IN AFRICA AND EVERYTHING FUCK KRAKKKAS WE WUZ KANGGZZZZ

if you ask the liberals
>if we're supposed to help them, why don't the men stay and women and children get temporary refuge here?
It's dagerous, the men do the trip first then take their family after
>Is the trip safer the when the women and children take it then?
THEY ORDER PLANE TICKETS YOU BIGGOT
>So the men go to our land to get our tax money to pay for a plane ticket for their multiple wifes and children? Why don't we just spare ourselfes that time waste and buy the women and children a plane ticket so that the men can do the dangerous work of restoring the country?
BECAUSE I WANT TO GET DICKED
But really, they change the subject before they admit that.
Not to speak about the rape statistics. Lately rape isn't being focused on so much anymore as they probably noticed it's a double edged sword.
If you don't want rape, get rid of nigger and brown.

You're getting the worst of the worst males, while the rest stay behind and marry multiple women. This is business-as-usual for Islam, they have this tactic down pat. We're literally watching a war unfold between r/K selection breeding strategies for humans.

Most people are in denial that we're being invaded and it's a war.
In less then 50 years we've turned from pretty much homogenic to being a minority in many of our capital cities.
And I know you faggots say: "LEL, why be in the capital city?"
It's supposed to be your countries national pride, the symbol of your nation. If nothing else a cananribird of what's to happen to the rest of the nation in the next 50 years

true. with the exception of the persians, who are usually upper class/aristo

How ignorant do you have to be to not know that the continent where your ancestors came from, that northern africans were predominately arab

Holy fuck who is that cumslut

northern africa isn't arabia mong

WUZ

Are you retarded?

burger education

If you want to know the future of Whites, look at the Jews. We will become more and more like them. Anyone who isn't tribal will be lost to the flood. I predict Whites as a group will become smaller, richer, more insular. Some of this will be the result of the tattered edges of the group being nibbled away, e.g. the council house dwellers will cease being White. Unfortunately, my most controversial prediction is that we will also become rootless and international, in order to survive, just like the Jews. There will obviously still be homelands, like the American Redoubt.

i've thought this before too. pretty fucking depressing.

Dude chin alert
Just picture her with a shaved head

If white people up and left their respective countries to move somewhere else ( Africa? ) the inevitable downfall of the governments would quicken. But, they are too stubborn.

Only shitskins hop borders

>I don't even know how this meme started.

Oh but you do.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc

I once spoje to a Swedish guy in the YT comments section who unironically claimed that the ancient Egyptians were black. After shit-testing him I also found that he's a self-described "feminist" who never intends to have children and who also believes that his country has a serious "racism" problem. You meet more fucked up people on YT than you do on Sup Forums alot of the time.

FISH

yes fedoracucks actually believe this

NO, PLEASE. NOT AGAIN

White "people" never built anything. America was built on the blood and sweat of enslaved humans.

Perfect. I will use that one.

Serious question, what % of American negros believe Ancient Egyptians were Sub-Saharan Africans?

>it's not just a meme

I once spoje to a Swedish guy in the YT comments section who unironically claimed that the ancient Egyptians were black. After shit-testing him I also found that he's a self-described "feminist" who never intends to have children and who also believes that his country has a serious "racism" problem. You meet more fucked up people on YT than you do on Sup Forums alot of the time.

The wildcard is that we may be moving closer to some kind of large-scale war, or at least a series of destabilising intermediate-scale wars, which could change the future drastically in any direction.

>black George Washington movie

They made that, it's called Hamilton.

Have your women really been brainwashed to crave ethnic cock so badly?

One of the simians tried to read a book and then spread the knowledgeses aroundz
You feel me maeinz
Know wha I'm sayen
Sheeeeeit

yours have too, especially the single ones.
Just check statistics, single females tend to be much more pro open border then those in a relationship.
They know it's mostly dicks coming their way anyway.

Okay let's stop this bickering right now. The ancient Egyptians weren't black or white.

>A new genetic study suggests a lineage of Egyptian pharaohs were subjected to willful genetic manipulation by a technologically advanced civilization. Some would call this definitive proof that the builders of the pyramids had a strong connection with beings that originated elsewhere in the universe.

WE WUZ MATHEMATISHUNS N SHEEIT

What movie are they bitching about?

I like the one where they bitch about Rami Malik who's actually egyptian playing an egyptian

>thousands of hyper masculine Nordmenn Viking males
>goes for the cowardly Arab who's shorter than her
What the hell even goes on in Norway anymore?

dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/610613/Diane-Abbott-General-Election-Labour-new-police-officers-LBC-Nick-Ferrari

>this is white in America
Lmfao

Oh.

Annie is ginger...btfo

>we wuz everything, romans, vikings, asians, etc regardless of georapghy
>BUT
>Because egypt is in north africa, everyone was nubian black 100%
>mfw

My sides, can't breathe!

Thats...a weirdly valid way to explain modulos

According to censuses, North Africans are white including this Sudanese guy.

Arabs vs Blacks racewar.

basing your entire argument on the fact that black people cant swim and calling it a racist stereotype in the same breath
>only niggers and liberals

Single women are more likely to be liberal feminists. That's why they want more refugees. There's more reason than dick. These people are proffessional bitch and moaners, they follow anything the ZOG tells them, which includes refugees because their oppreshun

I want to slide my cock in her mouth using her cleft chin as a guide.

>implying paying a for plane ticket for each sandnigger woman and their spawn, leads to a better situation
You seem to be under the impression that second generation immigrants are any better than the first. The reason you might think that is because they will show up in the statistics as part of the ethnic majority

I like how they never seem to realize that North Africa is divided from the Africa by the fucking Saharan desert. It's called "Sub-saharan Africa" for a reason. It's tough to traverse even with modern technology, try thousands of years ago. And to make it even worse, American blacks are from West Africa, which makes it even further away. This is like a mexican saying they were Tsars because their ancestors shared a continent with Russia.

Americans are known for being shit at geography because Americans are shitty at geography.

>Who is more evolved?
Maeby the guys who invented everything ... not the good for nothing cotton pickers who lived in mudhuts