Do you believe our meme's now? Why are you not red pilled on the JQ yet normies?

Do you believe our meme's now? Why are you not red pilled on the JQ yet normies?

Because the JQ is a meme.

t. jewess

jews are not the enemy. zionists are.
(that guy is a retarded zionist).

liberal jews who hate christians in america are not zionists

no. they are college students with brains hooked on libshit.
your point?
you want something to hate?
hate the fed.
hate taxes.
hate the lobbying.
hate that ron paul was not president.

hate fucking zionists

Historically and currently, it all goes back to the same group. Or should I say, tribe.

agreed. thats what i said.

OP here

Muslims and Jews are in the same boat to me.

before you shit out henry ford quotes understand how retarded you sound to any committee trying to solve world problems.

what boat is that? human beings?

5 Posts by this ID

You dropped this

>how retarded you sound to any committee trying to solve world problems.
Enlighten me, a lowly goyim, as to why I should care what some committee of rich Jews and their slaves thinks? They don't solve world problems, they just pretend to. They cause world problems in order to stay in charge.
Are you being paid to make these shitty comments or are you truly this stupid by your own merit?

>no. they are college students with brains hooked on libshit.
no, they're liberal jews

WTF OP!

I love communists and Islam now!

Better disband Israel and unlease the Jews onto the world!

OY VEY ALL JEWS ARE THE SAME, I SHOULD PROBABLY IGNORE THE ONES IN MY COUNTRY PUSHING COMMUNIST LAWS AND FOCUS ON ISRAEL!

calling me a jew does not change that you are irrationally hateful and will damage any discussion regarding world problems instead of offering real solutions.

It was planned that way

how do we stop the war in syria?
how do we stop the fed?
how do we stop the eu?

kill jews?
how very clever.

i will bet millions that you have not met three jews in your fucking life.

false flag, is too obvious

It was a real reply to a documentary on Hitler

You're right, Shlomo, we should instead do absolutely nothing at all. In fact, let's not even talk about the problem anymore! L'chaim and long live greatest ally Israel!

well screaming that all jews must be killed does not help.
who did you vote for in 2004 and 2008?

kek wtf
ye and there are absolutely no corrupt christians
You're obviously delusional then

>clear roleplaying from a Sup Forumsster who can barely contain himself from talking in memes like every other brainwash victim on here
>I KNEW IT WAS DAH JEWS!!!

test

thats a parody/false flag account right? i mean what he tells is true (except for the us having lost stuff), but they cant be that obvious right?

That's most likely written by a larper, that doesn't mean that the comment was false though.

Nobody here is screaming for any deaths you paranoid kike. Weird, everytime you call out a Jew he instantly cowers like you'll kill him. I wonder why?
It doesn't matter who I vote for, you know that well enough.

It's basic common sense that it's suicide to have a hostile foreign race in control of your society's most important institutions.

The Jew is a Semitic parasitical race, an Arab but with a brain, and it must be removed.

what true about it? you know who owns oil? you know who sits at the federal reserve meeting? you know who created the eu?