Any other Americans here working on leaving this shit show of a country?

Any other Americans here working on leaving this shit show of a country?

My ancestors fought in the American Revolution, the Texas Revolution, the Civil War for the north and south, and in both world wars. So I don't plan on going anywhere. I'll die here like the men in the Alamo if I have to.

wait, whats bad about it?

you fucked up the flag you stupid shit. Fucking retard

SAGE

what are you dying for autismo?

Good. Stay out, fucking faggot. You were never an American in the first place.

Hang in there ameribros

>niggers ruining every institution
>jews
>brown crime far higher than that of any other Western country including terrorism
>shilling for Islam
>Marxism at every level of society
>Zuckerberg presidency in 2020 or 2024
>unabashed open borders shilling
>North American union with Mexico on the horizon
>unlimited refugees
>consumerist corporate culture
>official white minority demographic

Do I really need to go on?

Get the fuck out then, no one wants your bitchy ass here complaining about everything

A good buddy of mine left for argentina two weeks ago. Its a shit show, but I like it.

>best country in the world
>leave it

Hurry up and don't let the door hit you, you're letting all the freedom out.

go outside once in a while. i live in a metropolitan area and can clearly tell you are being fed hateful lies you need to hear because of your personal issues.
life goes and shits like you love the black pill because you have no real aspirations or hopes.

For a country run by people who don't run the fuck away when things get hard, that's for damn sure.

nothing is getting hard you romantic cunt. pay your taxes retard.

Born in Canada but grew up in Florida. Moved to Poland 2 years ago. Ama

I do go outside, I live in a supposed "70% white" state and I rarely see any white people. I want to live around my own people, and I want to live around people who aren't consumerist corporate cocksuckers too.

>mfw captchas work
>mfw T_D ledditors take over the place
>muh sadomasochism is a virtue

Deep bait, I rate EIGHT OUT OF 8

Is it truly the most based country in Europe? And what do they think of "furners" living there?

oh boy.
where i live the white people work and drive around in lincolns, cads, audis. just like me. we see each other at work.

youll work one day. its okay bruh.

babby needs a safe space.

And for OP, no, i'm not going anywhere, I'm just waiting for the "forgotten" attention-whores to grow up, get over themselves, and start voting in their own self-interest again.

Tbh Poland has great potential, imo they're poor because of the war and communism,both of which they were forced into. After living in Canada, it's surreal for regular people like businessmen and businesswomen or doctors, etc, to openly criticize the islamification of Europe. You see some articles here about Poland about some people wanting to take refugees in, but they're the very very small minority. Although people usually expect this thinking from poor rural areas,, I live in Silesia, a Rich part of Poland.

Where is their to go? Only Slavic countries which are poor and still full of Jewish elite.

yes, america is one giant corrupt prison

things are more out of control than people even know.
this country is literally ran like a prison, and is treated as such by any rational person, in that they want to stay clear away from this "shitshow"

canada may be welcoming to muslims, but they never get attacked, and i dont see them ever being a target.
but one thing, and perhaps the only thing i can admire about ameria, is perhaps the non existent muslim population.

also, canada may seem tolerant to muslims but in reality canada is the largest anti religious nation on earth. they are really masters of athiesim, i ddnt see any muslim shit doing well down there, even with their canadian tolerance.
canada really is more american than the united states.
the US was founded by diests, which was basically covert athism back then,
many ideals carried on the age of enlightenment have been obscured by so much filth here in the united states, its really a giant mess. and it really is ran like a prison.

If you'd learn the difference between There and Their, you could get a good job as an English teacher here. Americans and Canadians are in high demand, ESPECIALLY in medium sized cities like Opole, Kołobrzeg, Bielsko Biała, etc

>voting in there own self onterest

Found the liberal tard, ironically so very fkn stupid....

I tried it for a couple years. You still have to pay federal income tax as well as whatever tax requirements the country you ran to has. Yes, the IRS will come and find you.

Already left. living in Hungary now.

collectivist detected,
ron paul frowns upon you.

Kys and get out our country, leaf.

>I don't care about having a white country
Thanks for exposing yourself shitskin shill

>bruh
I have a full time job you dumb nigger. I make 90k a year I just don't like it here.

Did your flag get dislexia Węgry?

Keep going down the right and you will all die from lack of money and healthcare just like us, good luck

nah, im doin fine

*qt gf
*grad school degree
*new job in start up firm with good salary
*neighbors arent trash
*go out a lot and have fun

why dont you loosen up and stop being a funkiller

Oh, English teacher. Should have known. That's how it always goes, I guess. Argh, I had another question and forgot.

Also it's not super encouraging when the one Pole you know is starting to believe in multiple gender shit. Should try to investigate if any (((Soros schools))) are operating in the area.

There's literally nowhere else to go.
I am leaving this shithole state that I'm currently in soon, but the country itself is where I still see the most hope for the future

you left out all that stuff about your mental health problem

Are you ethnically Hungarian?
I wish I was since that's the only way to move there.

I'm planning on supporting Texas leaving the U.S. We need a border for both our north and southern parts.

Marry me so we can swap countries.

I have a student who's super progressive, "justice for Aleppo" Facebook pic, all that. She's moving to west Virginia for some reason for University. These sjws have some cognitive dissonance I think

I'm considering moving to the deep alaskan or canadian wilderness and live in complete isolation for the rest of my life tbqh

>tfw ethnically Polish
>can make aliyah to the land of my ancestors

fuck you burgers, I never even knew you

Nope.
If I leave it would be for other reasons (money, life) than "waaa someone is a cunt"
If you're not willing to fight then you don't have the right to survive.
*See mass of military age men leaving middle east*

whats the demographics like at your job?
huh? collectivism is inherently unamerican. shame on you bud.

Did you renounce your citizenship or just expatriate?

These retards think they are progressive but i bet they consume big brands constantly, fucking dumbasses

I did the same thing. Grandparents came from a village in Pomerania, and people are really accepting of foreigners with Polish ancestry

Nope.
If I leave it would be for other reasons (money, life) than "waaa someone is a cunt"
If you're not willing to fight then you don't have the right to survive.
*See mass of military age men leaving middle east*

>56%

>I live in Silesia, a Rich part of Poland.
Another clown occupying German territory - in this case, a moron who hates his home country and is addicted to a client state of the EU.

>You see some articles here about Poland about some people wanting to take refugees in, but they're the very very small minority
Enjoy getting screwed by the EU sooner or later. Happens when you live in a sell-out country.

Why do they need so many English teachers? Are people planning to leave despite it's so wonderful? Do you want to sa that their young people are running awa to countries like the UK and the are dying?

>polish
>"""based"""

Fuck off and stay away

For my people

Kill yourself commie

Considering this. I was born in Krakow, I still speak a little bit of broken Polish.

As I'm sure you well know, English is the language of the globalized world.

If anything I'd want to move to America and escape this cucked shithole. For all the shit going on you guys still have it the best.

> (You)
>>I live in Silesia, a Rich part of Poland.
>Another clown occupying German territory - in this case, a moron who hates his home country and is addicted to a client state of the EU.

Come and get it, Mohammad

>>You see some articles here about Poland about some people wanting to take refugees in, but they're the very very small minority
>Enjoy getting screwed by the EU sooner or later. Happens when you live in a sell-out country.

Won't happen. Poland's only options are Putin and Merkel, EU won't do shit

> (You)
>Why do they need so many English teachers? Are people planning to leave despite it's so wonderful? Do you want to sa that their young people are running awa to countries like the UK and the are dying?

"Why do people learn English?" Asks German in english. Top kek

k

I would travel around America and consider your options before leaving. You can be pretty /comfy/ in the Mountain States with an AR-15, assuming you can make a good income. It gets dicey outside the US, people can get frustrated and think the grass is greener on the other side.

You should leave this planet since you're too stupid to even identify the American flag.

Oooh say can you seeee

Nothing of value was lost

Those same ancestors said fuck you to their European (I hope) homeland at some point. We have more cause than they ever did (65% white and dropping) I can't feel part or passionate of a society that is not and will never be my own. I dislike the whites as much as the coloreds and immigrants, here. Scum and evil all around. Fellow Texan.

In Florida shitskins outnumber everyone else. Europe is the only hope for white homogeneity.

>land of the free
>cant even fuck hookers
>even the most unfree countries in the world have legal comfort women

Nope. I love my country and apparently a lot of other Americans do too. What I will be doing is waiting for Civil War II, I'm going to get my bag limit of liberals daily. In the meantime, leave redpill bread crumb trails and counter the (((MSM))) fake news hype with memetic warfare while starting/supporting operations like the RWSS and ICE Report-a-thon and exposing/reporting antifa commies.

You sound like a weakling yurocoward, go to Germany and offer your lubed asshole up to Achmed.

I speak broken Polish too. What's the best way to become fluent speakers in our situation? And learn grammar, etc.

The real problem in this country is the fucking amount of race traitors. I don't fucking like it, I don't like seeing it nearly every fucking day, every time I see it it's a physical representation of whites dying out and multiculturalism's grasp on this country. kill every race traitor. male or female.

I left America in 2013. Pretty much all of the western world is a shitshow and backwards bizarro world.

the other day i saw a national geographic special on vikings. whats your point? they cant discuss trends? no one is telling you to believe them.
you just want to make your world darker. makes you feel warm inside.

There is never a bag limit on liberals.

Total immersion, or find a Polish native speaker online. It's near impossible to teach yourself, take it from a learner of Polish

No retreat, no surrender.

I would rather suffer through neomarxist propaganda than have a global elite overrun my continent with rapefugees.

The best way is to GET, THE FUCK, OUT.

We've been headed this direction for the past 60 years. Hardly a "trend"

Poles are keeping Chicago partially civilized. Be careful, burgers, for without us it will fall just like Los Angeles and J'Yawk.

>based Americans super-congregate in the Austrian or German countryside
>drive off the nonwhites
>learn the traditional European culture and history
>keep American ethos of harming people who slight you
I see something worth doing here.

Yes, America abroad and loving Fez. Laughing at the polack interpretations of Islam, pretty funny now that I am living in a Muslim majority nation. Its really comfy and I even have a QT lightskin Muslim gf :)

That already happened here 30-40 years ago. At least if I go somewhere else I can turn back time for a bit.

Agreed, but many of the ethnic trend is irreversible. We don't have the numbers here anymore and many of the nonwhites are weaponized (Mexicans love the Marines for some reason) if it's your blood you want to save, Europe seems like the only option.

weev, is that you?

Finding a Polish church is the first step.

Otherwise you could always use one of those language apps like dualingo or something to brush up on it.

Also, practice your pronunciation. Words like wyjście (VUYsH-chyeh) and wejście (VAYsH-chyeh) (exit and enterance) are super easily confused. Also keep in mind that cz and ć make different "ch" sounds, same with sz and ś (sh) and rz/ż/ź are all different sounds like the last "g" in "garage"

>I don't plan on going anywhere. I'll die here like the men in the Alamo if I have to.

Oh for fuck sake. Could you possibly be more over fucking dramatic?

If only the other worthless leftist trash in our countries would join you

Good news, we're all going to get both. You're not too far gone. Ostracize the foreigners, organize, this was done in less than 20 years to you, it can all be undone in less than 3.

d'awwwwwwwww poor opressed white boy

Head on over to Liberia since america is so bad

Quit posting under my glorious star crowned banner

Hoo boy, what fun that should be. Even without the "progressive" slant. Shit man...still can't remember my question, so I'll just ask if Polish is as hard as it looks. Already have a *semi* decent grasp of the phonology, if nothing else.

Yeah, I figure I'll just move to my white homeland.

Oh, wait, i'm not allowed to have one of those becuase of weasels like you.

I used Duolingo... But it isn't good at explaining. For example, it teaches you the word for coffee
>Coffee is kawa
>"I drink" is "piję"
>Translate "I drink coffee into Polish"
>Piję kawa?
>Wrong, it's piję kawę.
Hmmm ok
>Juice is "sok"
>Translate "I drink juice into Polish"
"Piję sokę"?
>Wrong! Just "piję sok"
IT doesnt explain cases to you at all, and we don't really use a variety in English, while Poland has 7, plus 3 genders with different endings for each pairing of gender, number, and case, not to mention the many exceptions. It's really hard, man

>Could you possibly be more over fucking dramatic?
>an American
>be more fucking over dramatic

Oh look, another shill

The perfect summation of America's problems - spend money lying to the people rather than fix the country.

>America by the year 3000

I suppose the grass is always greener on the other side, but unless yuros start waking the fuck up, I don't see this mess ever getting fixed. And for all this talk about a surge of populism the media claims to be happening, most yuros are still perfectly fine with being cucked. I fear for the future of Europe, it does not look bright.

Im considering it,but the options are limited. Most other white countries aren't much better off. My list is pretty much-

Iceland
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
(some eastern european shithole)
Australia
And maybe Singapore.

Got any other ideas?

You're a fucking embarrassment.

To our entire species.