>Governments everywhere still allow degenerates to smoke
Why is this still allowed Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rskgdocjuuE
youtube.com/watch?v=dfeVx_bOzdg
youtube.com/watch?v=DklAU4GNpxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anti smoking campaign
because the tip of that sword is pussy numale fuckers, and everyone can see that clear as day.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rskgdocjuuE

well, they really aren't all that bad in moderation

I agree, can ancap slay too?

I should be allowed to hydroponically grow tobacco in optimal conditions and sell connoisseur tobacco locally and privately at undercut rates from store bought tobacco. If there's a market, I should be allowed to sell it.

This is why that's allowed.

>governments
>allow
Fuck that, we'd all just smoke them anyway and they know that.

Estrogen blocker.
Good for men
Bad for women

Don't know if you'd be able to get your rates down below retail, since big plantations have decent economies of scale. Aside from that, sign me the fuck up for some premium local-grown pipe tobacco blends.

Because they can tax it.

>allow

Yesss, good slave. Government will make all the decisions for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfeVx_bOzdg

That was worse than menstruation art

Banning it will never work, only create a new black market. Even the price rising has begun to create a black market. If someone robs a gas station the smokes are worth more than the cash. People smuggle them from overseas where they're cheap. ALREADY.

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=DklAU4GNpxA

hell yeah, i can almost smell the swet sweet tobacco through my monitor

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Prove that lol

If you're growing year round and have a rotation of crops, you have the unique opportunity of tailoring your crop size to fit your consumers since you'll always be low scale since you're doing it for fun and profit.

Because you're tailoring, the goal of selling is to firstly get a return on your equipment fast and secondly to remove excess crop that you physically can't use. The price can therefore be optimised low, especially after the equipment is paid off. You can most definitely get the price ridiculously low, sometimes they'll sell it stupidly low forgetting about maintainance costs.

Due to the low price and ability to be grown/sold locally, this scheme could help poor earnings but would drive up usage of whatever you're selling, which makes governments that like taxes that lower health problems try to tax it. Tobacco isn't the best drug here obviously, but more semi medicinal/semi recreational drugs could benefit by almost permissive tax evasion towards consumers with a medical need.

Ultimately the free market is going to help the poor the most, it'll also help them or the middle class feel more involved in finally lifting poverty.

>. People smuggle them from overseas where they're cheap.
It evens happen here smuggling cigs from Russia and Belarus where pack costs around 1eur.

I quit smoking 2 years ago, still have the craving. Fucking devils flower.

It's gotten so bad i have spent too many shekels on the mouth fedora.

It's a vitamin calm down

>switch from one form of nicotine delivery to another
>"""quit"""

Fuck off faggot.

> Waaah people are doing what they like and I don't like it and the government is making taxes waaah

>2017
>any free will at all
wtf tell me how to live already

Well, i quit inhaling the smoke from burning plant material and paper.

Daily reminder that tobacco increases testosterone.

Now you inhale metal particles and a mystery goop that someone with no oversight made

yet they also make it harder to build muscle and reduce your training endurance if you smoke too much

Smoking vet here to clarify one thing

American spirits are the most patrician cigs because
>insane longevity
>tastes great
>high quality tobacco
>lasts forever

Sage OP

because cigarettes are less addicting than drugs

and they dont impair your driving.

Cigarettes are addicting as fuck in their own way. They're sneaky. You don't have one and it's so amazing you must have more. That would scare people off. Instead you almost have to train yourself to smoke. Then you might quit and not find it too hard, but start again some months later. Next thing you know you've smoked every single day for 20 years