AMERICANS EAT DR. PEPPER FOR BREAKFAST

We're making a new meme.

AMERICANS EAT DR. PEPPER FOR BREAKFAST

"Wew lad, you sure are retarded. Did you forget to eat your Dr. Pepper this morning?"

"Damn, how can you trust a Clinton? I doubt they even eat Dr. Pepper for breakfast. I bet they eat maple syrup or something."

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, don't forget your Dr. Pepper."

"Why would you eat bacon and pancakes without Dr. Pepper? Everyone knows an American breakfast isn't complete without eating a Dr. Pepper too."

This is now the go-to meme you will use when you want to insult an Amerifat.

This meme sure is retarded, but not as retarded as Americans when they forget to eat Dr. Pepper in the morning.

Idk man, I feel kinda bad for americans now. Everybody makes fun of them, it's not that cool anymore.
I rather have something about the germans.
I propose that we make fun of the germans for not having any of their own nukes.
"haha Hans, where do you go when you want a nuke? gotta ask for permission from the americans first"

Dr pepper is nice. Tastes like cherry lollipop.

This meme sure is retarded. But at least it's not nearly as retarded as Americans when they forget to eat Dr. Pepper in the morning.

>implying we aren't already the most hated country on Sup Forums after america

>not offensive
>not clever
>not funny
>not relevant

good luck forcing this meme ahmed.
I suppose you're going to be a retard and reply with "wow haha did you forget to eat your dr pepper this morning :)" so I'm just gonna go ahead and tell your predictable ass that /leddit/ is that way >>>

>eat
>dr pepper
>look at flag
Once again a Swedish cuck of an embarrassment makes another terrible and cringy thread.

so this is how the advertising agencys work.

I prefer chewing my dr pepper

I also like to eat simple sandwiches of nothing but white bread and crispy bacon while drinking an ice cold dr pepper.

A real American starts his day with a hot bowl of honest tod.

Metal upa~

Is this some kind of fucked up advertising? What the fuck is going on.

You are forgetting Turks, Indians and Albanians.

Ahmed, you can't force a meme. It doesn't work the same as sex with a Swedish girl.

At 10, 2 and 4.

> somebody didn't drink his Dr. Pepper today

Dr. Pepper is more of a Texas thing than an American thing.

>We're making a new meme.
No bump

all soda is poison corn sugar

Id like to think America is on the same level as Germany, Sweden, India and Canada in terms of hatred towards them, or at least a step below

You silly Amerifats sound like you ate too much Dr. Pepper this morning.

Its not great. Why dr. Pepper?

there's still some indy distro dr pepper that's cane sugar, but i's not actually any better for you.

also after a moment of quiet reflection, I realized that I actually like hamburgers as much as foreigners think I do. Culver's is the best.

nice corporate memetics attempt
take your propaganda elsewhere, kike

sage

>post times
How the fuck did you manage that?

Because Dr. Pepper is a staple of the American breakfast.

No. Fuck you. You're clearly just a Somalian angry that your wife (goat) got caught up in a US drone strike.

You've got some fucking gall throwing punches at one of the greatest countries on earth whilst posting from that flag.

The meme is sent from God goyim. Now run with it, or you won't have any Dr. Pepper to eat tomorrow morning.