Sup Forums Can't Handle This

Why can't Sup Forums answer this simple fucking question with a 'yes' or 'no', then justify their standpoint?

What's the question?

Do they not have jpegs in America yet?

lel

The borders are all blue, you dunce.

So you wouldn't mind if 200 immigrants flooded your home and decided to stay?
After all there aren't any borders, you said it yourself

The great wall of china's visible from space m8.

Yes shill OP, it's called the Ocean and mountains.

Answer me this shill, why is every instances of mythological utopia marked by barriers?

Why is every "collective cultural" experiment in history marked by societal collapse?

Why does communism always fail?

You cannot answer these things because you are paid to copy and paste a script.

We have PNGs instead. You can keep your jpegs across the pond, mate.

I also don't see humans from space. Doesn't mean there shouldn't be any.

I see borders

Deserts oceans mountains zoom in and I would see more like rivers and disease prohibitive deserts or winter prohibitive climates.

>Why is every "collective cultural" experiment in history marked by societal collapse?
First off, there are only a few very poorly implemented examples. Second off, if you weren't so narrow minded you'd realise you're living in one right now.

I don't see any air either.

hey i dont see any laws from there

In the very same image you posted, i see nothing preventing people load communists onto helicopters for free rides.

By your reasoning, should we throw commies out of helicopters?

You can legit see borders from space.

I don't see any doorlocks either, better leave your door open at night so anybody who wants to can help themselves inside you retarded faggot cocksucking stupid bitch piece of shit.

i see borders everywhere, defined by moutain ridges, coastal waters and river divides

>op is either blind or idiot
>maybe both

I only see 2 genders.

...Oceans border the land.

I don't see no laws saying I can't kill either.

>no borders
>no borders
>no borders
>borders
>b o r d e r s
HOLY FUCKING FUCK

THIS IS WHY THEY PUSH GLOBE EARTH

Kek this reminds me cover of my Le Camp des saints. This really makes me think. Borders or not they should all be shot.