Question for all the Trump fan who are still out there:

Question for all the Trump fan who are still out there:

What would it take for you to stop supporting him?

make the us a part of saudi arabia.
LOL

8 years

500th time I've seen this thread here. Eat shit shariablue nigger.

>implying 8 is enough

Gonna need you to take a selfie with a fish on your head plz and post it here. That will do it then I'll stop.

Kicking Kushner

doesnt matter whos president. you can have 16.

He will be dead then, too old for his showman character by the age of (almost) 80

Make us part of Israel

you read the news?

Actual evidence about Russia, not rumor or hearsay, recordings or email traffic.

what would it take? to have him endorse the current Pope.

>still out there
>as if his base has abandoned him at all

8 years

OP - are you against Trump? Want to come talk about it on Discord?

discord dot gg/bycSnd

It would have to be politically correct doing do.

War with Iran. War with Syria.

Kill yourself on Jewbook

War with Iran. War with Syria.

both are already existent in a proxy manner.

R A R E
A
R
E

I'll stop liking him with CNN is fire bombed, HRC dies a violent death and every single Shareblue employee is found and shot in the street.

And i'll stop liking him when we start locking up communists and putting them in fema camps.

David Brock also must be put on a cross for public execution after being castrated for his pedosexual ways.

After all those things come to pass, i'll stop thinking I need to like Trump.

if leftists commit mass-suicide ( mass = 6 gorrillion+ ).

> What would it take for you to stop supporting him?

You would actually have to send me through one of the portals in Sliders such that I come out in the parallel universe where Hillary won the election. And once there it would not be enough for the world to be *better* in that timeline, but in order to make up for the deliciousness of the liberal salt I drank all through november, it would need to be so much better that immediatly on arrival I am handed a cool beer by two enthusiastic, topless, busty, formerly illegal immigrant senoritas who as part of their condition for naturalisation are to be my pet fellatrixes until such time as I choose to trade them in for younger models.

Then, and only then, would I accept that I was wrong, Clinton was right, and her world is a better world.

1.) "I decided against building a wall."

2.) "I think we need more immigrants."

3.) "I think Angela Merkel is a great woman."

4.) "My views on Climate Change are complicated."

Hm, maybe nuking every major city in the United States.

Oh wait, that's where all the libshits are.

I'll get back to you.

I would stop supporting if he locked up Hillary.

fuck off shareblue niggers

>What would it take for you to stop supporting him?
8 years.

Why support trump anyway? Was fun during the primaries and election but I could give a shit what that kike cock sucking fag does now.

If he doesn't build the wall.

Don't worry about them. NIxon had the same deal. He still had strong support up until he didn't. Once the grown-ups jumped ship everybody else looked at the situation and realized Ford wasn't so bad.

OC, this is much worse than Nixon, but people will appreciate a POTUS Hatch. Too old to run for re-election either, so will be able to credibly steward the presidency from the middle.

not even if a north Korean nuke ends my life

Simple, if everyone stops being so salty about him.

Only reason i rooted for him, and boy oh boy did it pay off

Cuando tengo que pagar el muro (? just nuke my country you pay the wall and clean the place thanks Trump LOL obligame a pagar el puto muro jajajaja

if he told me that OP is not a faggot

I'll stop supporting if you stop posting.

for him to get mainstream praise so it's not edgy anymore

As long as he's better than Hillary would've been, I'm happy. So far it's all good.

my red line was starting a war. but i kinda want NK to blow up Seoul so i'm not sure now.

I support trump because he is keks chosen

support from the mainstream media

>What would it take for you to stop supporting him?
a serrated knife...

fuck off nigger

8 years
Get over it
sage

Very little. So long as "the system" keeps trying to buck him, I'll be voting for and supporting him.

The guy could start executing people on the White House lawn, and I'd probably still, at least, wonder what they'd done to piss him off.

What would it take for me to ignore the now year long global smear campaing with no prove to show for it? I guess actual prove, media at least trying to be neutral, "progressives" stopping with their spread of anti white racism in education,
and with that i can already stop my "demands" cause the things will not happen without some violence as per usual with the left.

I fucking love Sliders.

Nothing could make me stop worshipping The God Emperor Trump. He is the best President and can do no wrong.

He is the chosen one.

Not happening, I've supported him since the day he announced he was running for president. Through the feud with the (genghis) khan family and the access hollywood tape with libshits celebrating "THIS time drumpfy is finished!"

Nothing, these people are paid shills. They will defend (((trump))) as long as the shekels last

A 3rd Term

A better alternative to him.

That image is a 100% total crucifixion of those guys.

As long as he keeps wagging his dick at the world I support him.

Hilary is corrupt. At least Trump makes for interesting, unpredictable times.

If the wall doesn't get built