Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's a Sikh, not a Muslim

sikhs are bro tier if u disagree then you are butthurt paki or hindu

This

>t. poo in loo street shitter deluxe 3000

fuck off

They can be bro tier back in their own country.

Sikhs are awesome bros, you dumb cunt. They're not poo in loo rejects.

Sikhs are the English equivalent of "Based Nigger XD"

They are filthy kikes undermining the right wing hooligan scene.

>t. poo in loo larping as a white guy

if muslims want to join our side and denounce terrorism then we should obviously welcome them. It's about values and the integrity of those values. It's a movement for truth and justice, and as long as you believe in those things wholeheartedly then skin colour/ religion doesn't necessarily matter

pretty obvious really.

A Sikh, a religion founded to fight Muslims.

A Sikh is literally a cross of Muslim and Hindu.

>1 post by this ID

Fucking Sikh Muslims are the worst.

checked?

This is true until you realize black niggers are a thing. We civilized humans in the modern era can become friends with even the evil doggie eating Chinaman, but the negro is doomed by its nature and we simply cannot fix that, yet our imbeciles promote it and we have millions of them doing inherently worse shit in the long run than any number of bombs a Muslim decides to blow.

six sixes of satan
kek implies islam is the true religion
mfw

Hmmm.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

You. 6:25

sikhism is a religion that literally revolved around not being a cucked hindu; and fighting back against islam

like take hinduism and drop the pacifism so that you don't get slaughtered by muslims and you have sikhism right there.

don't you dare fucking confuse em with muzzies

>He thinks Sikhs are anything like disgusting Muslims

I-I don't know what to tell you user

WTF THATS A JEW NOT A MUSLIM

Does this work?

>something something Muslims
>not-a-Sikh.jpeg
How many times are we going to have this thread?

Not at all, this couldn't be farther from the truth

Britain should be 100% white, don't give a shit if they hate muslims, they're still subhumans

It's a funny way to spot normies, when they sperg out with THAT'S A SIKH NOT A MUSLIM!!1!!

It's like the neat trick I used in the name field.

A Sikh short changed me $10 at a convenience store then shrugged and said i lied about giving him a 20.

Never has a white done that to me.

They are shit tier and need to go back.

British women don't want to be white.

Well, if that's true, they deserve the inevitable rape and sexual assaults that will follow. Good riddance.

>striving for social justice for thebenefit and prosperity of all
Sikhism is communism.

Checku desu Senpai

Lol

The trips of idiocy. The only way Britain will turn 100% white again is if civilization collapses completely, knowledge of nutrition goes with it, and those with darker skin die off or are bred out due to lack of Vitamin D. Nature would fix things to meet your idealistic standards over a long enough time scale.

Every post above this one fell for an obvious troll.

Tell me how it is not a conflicting to be a sikh and wear the St. George cross in your chest

Maybe if you like your religion, consider England your new home, and like the place and it's culture and values, and would rather fight to defend it against Islamic invaders that want to subvert and destroy it. Indians like in the OP fought for the Empire in days gone back, not the Paki vermin the left fawn over.

He's a Sikh you fucking nonce

He is sikh (and therefore deviant)

Please tell me this isn't real.

go suck dick of guru angrej dev ji

this.

>sikhs are based

is a nu Sup Forums leddit meme.

That's a Sikh lmao

>seeks are bro tier

Fake

>bro tier

Sikhs are tolerable, if I had to pick a shitskin population I'd pick them but I'd still rather not have any shitskins at all

*Canadian

It's not, it was originally a b8 article about the french that has been edited. Neither scenario is true.

>sikh
>is muslim

Sikhism is a religion based on fucking up muslims. Sikhs are forbidden to eat the dirty halal and they wear weapons for killing muslims.

You don't get the choice. You're increasingly becoming like the Boers in SA. You have to ally with one group to fight the bigger threat. Your enemy has allies with the leftists of your own race.

t.Brownskinned Mohammadan.