Why haven't you taken the swingpill yet, Sup Forums?

>But it's an "open relationship".
No. Fucking random people without your partner knowing is an "open relationship".

>But it's being a cuck.
No. Cucks are cheated on and it's a one way street; she fucks and you don't. With swinging, if some man is fucking my wife, then I'm fucking his wife.

>But it's polyamory.
No. Polyamory is being in love with more than one person. The only love is between my spouse and I. Sex does not equal love.

>But it's adultery.
The Bible talks a lot about men having sex with their wives, concubines, slaves, or prostitutes. So long as the wife gives permission, it is not adultery.

There's literally nothing wrong with swinging.

I should know since my parents were swingers and my siblings and I turned out fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Adultery_Definition_Expose_Wrong_Definition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off you dirty degenerate

Literally not an argument.

3DPD my dude

Why is mom about to jerk off the little guy?

i agree. this is not an argument faggot

More sex partners a female has the more likely she is to be unhappy and thus get a divorce... this applies to swing relationships too.

>litetally nothijg wrong with swinging
>literally

Leftist. Kill yourself before someone does it for you.

I've only seen that happen where a pre-existing problem was made worse by the lifestyle.

Make no mistake: swinging is not for everyone.

>Literally not an argument
>Literally

You are a disease. A rat that needs to be exterminated.

Degenerates all of you

Day of the rope soon

Not only a degenerate, but a leftist and a shill. You are correct.

You are clearly a shill account.

WTF... No. Its pure psychology and can be proven with behaviors in animals. You put seven gorillas male, female, or whatever in and as soon as the females are done fucking the male ones in your (((Open))) relationship then the entire habitat goes chaos mode and they have to put the gorillas into different zoos to get them away from killing each other.

This applies to not only gorillas but to many animals. It's why they generally keep numbers down.

FUCK OFF TRASH

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

kys degenerate. You are part of the reason our civ is dying.

Why the hell would i want to complicate a perfectly satisfactory sex life?
I get it when i want, how i want, we both get off, and she is extremely satisfied with the duration.
Don't fix what's not broken.
Swinging is just an attempt at fixing a broken relationship. It usually breaks it more.

Aside from not being an argument, I'm not a leftist in the slightest.

Anecdotally, I run into more conservatives swinging than I do walking around my neighborhood.

DOTR is for race traitors. Do you even the Turner Diaries?

My wife and I only swing with whites.

Revolting cuck shit, no matter how you spin it

Into the oven it goes

You can betray your race in more ways than sex with niggers, soon you shall be cleansed

Because I'm not a filthy degenerate who needs to be sent into the oven, a foretaste of the punishment to come for eternity.

Monogamy is boring, it can't be maintained.

>I should know since my parents were swingers and my siblings and I turned out fine.

and 3... 2... 1... until you start talking about how your brother's a drug addict and you got molested

You keep it interesting by doing interesting things. Any sort of infidelity just puts more strain on the relationship, eventually it will break.

i'm going to fuck your wife senpai

Day of the Rope is meme you dip.

Never gonna happen

>You keep it interesting by doing interesting things.
There's nothing interesting to do.

They are all ugly and fat

>swinging leaders to murder

WEW LAD. Not in my experience.

I'm the biggest opponent of immigration and I redpill people on Hart-Cellar all the time.

>be me
>have graduate level of education
>degree in the Classics
>small business owner
>white wife that stays at home
>have 3 kids and more on the way
>we attend Mass every Sunday
>raising our kids to be well adjusted
>so far they are hard-working
>my wife and I voted Trump
>we are responsible for Western Civilization dying

WEW LAD

>Swinging is just an attempt at fixing a broken relationship. It usually breaks it more.

I agree to a certain extent. Many couples try it because their relationship is already fucked. Not only do my wife and I NOT play with them, we advise them to not swing.

>Into the oven it goes

Not a Jew, according to 23 and Me.

>Monogamy is boring, it can't be maintained.

I agree that it can be boring but it must be maintained as it's the basis of our civilization. However, with the plummeting white birth rate, something must be done to raise it fast. I don't know what the answer is so my wife and I just have as many kids as we can.

>your brother's a drug addict and you got molested

None of my siblings have ever touched drugs or even alcohol. Our parents were kinda hippies and didn't support mind-altering substances. They were all natural.

Did I have sex at a young age with a woman way older than me? Yes but I would not call it abuse. But I can only speak for my experience.

>Any sort of infidelity just puts more strain on the relationship, eventually it will break.

This x9000.

>i'm going to fuck your wife senpai

Let's trade pics and if my wife agrees, sure. I'll fuck your wife too.

>They are all ugly and fat

Not all but many. All the swingers from the 70s are old and since most Americans are fat, yes.

If you plan a vacation, say to Thailand, you have six months to look forward to it, even if it's for only a week.

Damn I want to visit the Australian Outback, I've seen it in movies since I was four or five...

Fuck off Donald

>I agree that it can be boring but it must be maintained as it's the basis of our civilization
Why? Single parent households are fine. Genetics matter, parenting is secondary.

>Single parent households are fine.
No, they are destructive in almost every way.

Genetics don't matter when your kids end up in prison, hooked on drugs, or race-mixing.

fpbp

> Genetics don't matter when your kids end up in prison, hooked on drugs, or race-mixing.
Genetics determines if they end up doing that.

>Genetics determines if they end up in prison, hooked on drugs, or race-mixing.

Pic related.

clearly

This is an SJW defending an SJW agenda. God Dam!!!!!

that pic is so fucking hot

that little boy is about to get it up the ass

You are a cuck and your wife is a whore. The couples you swing with are also cuck/whore combos.

>The Bible talks a lot about men having sex with their wives, concubines, slaves, or prostitutes. So long as the wife gives permission, it is not adultery.

I don't give a shit what you do if you're not a Christian, but you are wrong on this point.

The wife's "permission" is never a point of consideration in the Bible. If a married woman has sex with a man that is not her husband, adultery has occurred, whether or not there was "consent".

Stick to unmarried women you monkey.

inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Adultery_Definition_Expose_Wrong_Definition

>Let's trade pics and if my wife agrees, sure. I'll fuck your wife too.
I don't have a wife yet. Just let me fuck yours now and then you can fuck mine when I get one later.

You must have misunderstood me by reading things into my words that I did not say.

Let me summarize what the Bible teaches:

A man can have as many wives (concubines are slave wives) as he can take care of; he doesn't need permission from anyone to take more; he can still sleep with whores on the side who are not married/divorced.

The married/divorced woman cannot have sex with anyone but her husband.

Now that said, "adultery" is literally referring to something being adulterated, mixed, by the act of sex. What is being adulterated? The woman. A woman's body is likened to the soil of a field in the Bible, and only the owner of that field has the right to sow his seed into it.

If another man's seed falls into the field that is not his, that field is ruined. Hence the adulteration. The married woman and strange man who have sex are committing adultery.

Once again, "permission" has nothing to do with it.

Stick with single women, there are plenty of whores available in this filthy nation.

Why don't men understand the whole point of having a wife is having a loyal, subservient partner to make sure your home is a temple and a reason to actually go to your crappy job and bother coming home at all.

If all you want is sex then don't even bother getting married. Seriously though it doesn't matter if you get to fuck other pussy, your wife should be for you alone, if she isn't you're getting duped and you are a cuck.

It's sad really, it's a tale as old as time itself. People used to be forced to do things that were disadvantageous to them out of fear of violence, but then someone realized how fucking primitive the Human brain is and figured out it's easier and more hilarious to convince people that doing what should be abhorrent for them is actually what they would rather do.

If you let another man fuck your wife, even if it's on your own terms and you get to fuck any other supermodel you want your wife will NEVER view you as a true alpha. People on this website think they are 'red-pilled' on women,but nothing makes a women more wet and subservient then a man who will beat another men half to death for even looking at his wife for too long.

Oh and if you disagree because a woman 'told you' that's not how they think then you are an utter chump.

labeling anything is actually grade A retarded
just do what you want and stop trying to control people, also stop caring about everything

stupid noob fucks

You are close to the truth my friend, but I wish men of the West would stop giving a shit about what women (a false god) think about them, and concern themselves more with what God thinks about them.

One reason why the West is so fucking shitty is because of all the stupid ass wicked men who worry about trying to appear "alpha" in front of their women. It is literally as bad as the weak men who will do anything for sex you're describing. In fact, it's another manifestation of it.

>Why don't men understand the whole point of having a wife is having a loyal, subservient partner to make sure your home is a temple and a reason to actually go to your crappy job and bother coming home at all.

Stop working the crappy job, it's boring. Work an easier job and live cheap. Unless you create cool tech, keep that up because I want it.