Sup Forums destroyed very quickly. Islam isn't the problem the white man is

Sup Forums destroyed very quickly. Islam isn't the problem the white man is

resistancereport.com/news/white-terrorists-killed-more-this-week/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/muslim-father-honor-rapes-daoughters-boyfriend-two-hours/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_May_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_April_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_March_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_February_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Whine whine whine but he wasn't drrumpf!!
Oh I guess the two guys he killed aren't dead anymore then.

I'd say that looks right.

>Can't get laid
>Become literally insane
Men are literally just walking dick life support systems.

>killed more this week than refugees have in last 40 years
Did they forget so soon that Tsarnaev bros were refugees?

I'll say it til I'm blue in the fucking face. YES whites will kill more people in America than Muslims. This is like comparing apples to oranges though. Whites make up 60-70% of the people living in America (percentage will change due to illegals)... And Muslims make up 1% of the total population.

HOWEVER, factor in the percentage differences, in America, shit even in England, Germany, etc - and muslims unprecedentedly more violence than whites. They are up there with the dindu-nuffins. But unlike the dindus who mainly kill eachother, the sandiggers target innocents and people like those in the Manchester bombing.

>White terrorists killed more American this week than refugees have in 40 years

Nope.

>This week

Zero terrorist attacks by whites. Zero casualties

>Americans killed by refugees in the last 40 years

At least 4 off the top of my head.

The two guys he killed got killed by a Liberal.

No one here is going to argue Liberals aren't a danger to society.

I'll say it til I'm blue in the fucking face. YES whites will kill more people in America than Muslims. This is like comparing apples to oranges though. Whites make up 60-70% of the people living in America (percentage will change due to illegals)... And Muslims make up less than 1% of the total population.

HOWEVER, factor in the percentage differences in America - shit even in England, Germany, etc - and muslims are unprecedentedly more violence than whites. They are up there with the dindu-nuffins. But unlike the dindus who mainly kill eachother, the sandiggers target innocents and people like those in the Manchester bombing.

The fuck? What did ((they)) mean by this

RED.

HERRING.

Noone said anything about political affiliation.

Extremism is the problem. From any side.

Actually, it's mostly just men. And white men the most. Neonazi retards love to drone on endlessly about black crime, but then handwave the killing of literally millions of citizens so rich white men can have even more money than they already do.

Nah you also miss the point: FBI stats count MENA people as white. So you are literally counting non black muslim crime as 'white' crime in the statistics anyway. Since 2008 Obama even went further to limit interracial crime so that the data is less available and even lower quality.
t. criminologist

Point me to the white extremists part of a bigger mainstream organization that has been "extreme" in the last 5 years.

Boeing and all the other Weapons manufacturers
The US/Israeli Government
Exxon and all the other oil faggots
Erik Prince and all the other paid mercs

How many you want me to list?

>t. criminologist
In australia.

Thanks for your support, these drumpf alt-right need to know the terror is made by their own ranks

Do you niggers get paid to act obvious and retarded?

No argument.

You are obviously innumerate. You cannot have those views and see the stats. You are also probably barely functionally literate and have no idea about history. It must suck being just a little bit smart but not smart enough to realise that you are dumber than the people around you

Once again, they skew the data to avoid talking about 9/11, because how dare you remember 9/11.

They also refuse to address the other crimes refugees commit in America and around the world. "Refugees aren't doing terrorist attacks in America yet" isn't much comfort to the rape victims of refugees.

Man why can't I hold all these not an arguments?

We're including jewish/white male terrorism in non-white terrorism now?

refute anything posted here
*sips tea*
I'll wait...

>Jews are white
WEW LAD

You're trying too hard. You did a good job posting your bait thread as a platform for me to smack dumb hillbilly bitches, but you can piss off now, you fucking dumb trump shill.

I didn't say that. But yeah, I do consider them white now. I mean white men act just fucking liek them, so what's the difference? I was referring to the billionaires and neocons that assisted the kikes with 9/11.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/muslim-father-honor-rapes-daoughters-boyfriend-two-hours/

Muslim Father 'Honor'Rapes & tortures boyfriend of his daughter. Primary source in the article. NOT FAKE NEWS. He only got 5 years hahah.

Thread

>I didn't say that

>We're including jewish/white male terrorism in non-white terrorism now?

Yes, we include "jewish terrorism" as "non-white terrorism" because Jews are white, dum-dum.

Good point, Drumpf BTFO

If it doesn't happen to an American it doesn't count. Also we don't count it when it happens to American soldiers.

like a kiwi knows

You tell that sheepshagging son of a bitch.

Someone just enlighten me on this because it's been bugging me for awhile now:

Are religious attacks considered political attacks? Same thing with mass hate crimes, are those just really really bad hate crimes or are those political attacks? I mean, lots of racists tend to mix their beliefs into their politics and same goes for religious people, but what does that mean?

If someone who mixes either of those beliefs into politics commits an attack with those beliefs behind it, is it terrorism for politics or terrorism for lack of humanity?

White people are so important that even when they do such simple acts that blacks and other minorities do every single week, it gets national, no, international headlines.

the Chinese Tongs could wipe out the entire west coast of america, but if only one single white guy ends up acting like a nignog THAT would be the main news.
white people are just that important.

It means stupid people and sociopaths shouldn't be allowed to vote or have any political power.

No, it's just pointing out your constant hypocrisy. You would have figured that out instead of believing it's because you're the center of the universe if you had even a room temperature IQ.

>www.resistancereport.com

>Captain Capitalism
>Not fucking murdering the evil jingo motherfucker on site

but that wasn't an answer to my question, you just made a common sense statement I agree with.

>since 2002 muslims have only blah blah blah

hmm, wonder what happened in 2001 to make them choose that year.

>refugees
does that include the two fucking muslims that shot up san bernandino ?
no?
oh because they werent refugees, just newly "assimilated muslim americans"

Why are black people so violent?

Yeah San Berndino was fucked, but did you know that was only one of the 12 actually Islamic attacks in the U.S since 9/11?

Not saying that isn't any less of a problem, people died for no reason, but taking into account just mass shootings in general: at least 30 have happened since 9/11? Why focus on just one part of a problem because it's more "relevant"?

>refugees
but that's where you're wrong

are you counting the failed NYC dumpster bombings where they called that guy white too?

But we are the center of the universe user. That's the reason you lose your shit every time we make something happen like Trump, and the other 99% of the time you complain about us.

You just want our success without having to put in the sacrifice to get it.

Factual incidents: 0

"White terrorism" unlike Islamic terrorism isnt a coordinated effort, just lone wolf bullshit caused sporadically by fringe lunatics

Wasn't it yesterday they were rioting in Berkeley and justifying violence against political opponents?

Really makes you think.

>every time there's a muslim attack in europe
>THEY AREN'T DOING ANYTHING IN AMERICA WHERE THEIR POPULATION IS NON-EXISTENT THAT MEANS THEY'RE PEACEFUL

My bad, *13. You know how the media likes to keep things on the low if it doesn't support the hivemind.

SANDERS 2017 ITS NOT TOO LATE

Confirmed.

> Islam isn't the problem the white man is

Just this year:
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_May_2017
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_April_2017
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_March_2017
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_February_2017
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017

Try harder you turd-burglar.

kill yourself shill rat