Please explain to me why Fox News isn't fake news trumptards?

Please explain to me why Fox News isn't fake news trumptards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw
i.imgur.com/GyqofkJ.jpg
incogman.net/jew-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stupid liberal just turn off the TV none of it is good for you

what?

it IS.
it's controlled opposition; either way you look at things, right or wrong russia is still the bad guy.
the fight was lost without realising it.

>colluding with russia
>not colluding with russia
either way you choose, russia's the enemy.

get it through your head, they've got strategies too.

Why do you think that anything you see on TV isn't fake news?

Why does trump watch tv like fox all day?

>it's controlled opposition;

And trump isn't? Trump was literally CREATED by Fox News. This fudgepacker got to go on fox and friends every morning to spew his bullshit. Bottom line trumptards are fox new boomers.

fox has its problems but there's no reason to waste time explaining anything to you
fuck off libtard

Answer

You're an idiot. It is most definately fake news.

he's 70

that's the same thing my grandpa does all day

doesn't help that he can't turn the channel without seeing nothing but nonconstructive personal hate

And he's a GWB clone now. How does that make you feel knowing he's no different from any other republican?

Trump is literally a 7 year old in an older mans body that's why

of course he's different
he's entertaining
are you not entertained?

It is. Now fuck off.

You make the claim, you're the one has to come up with proof to back it. Fuck off, shariablue faggot. sage

Bush was entertaining underagefag

Wow.. This is a powerful thread...

Surely this will be the end for Scrumpf....

Why does /ptg/ also post op's pics with Fox News neocons? Why do trumpfags hate "fake new" but believe what ever conservative fake news tells them?

what a retarded thread.
i guess we're sliding the thread that confirms the manchester crisis actors

Fox is part of the Bush/Cuckservative wing of the Republican party.

Fox News promoted the candidacies of Christie, Perry, Rubio, and Huckabee. Murdoch is pro-open borders and even tried to start up a Latino Network (like more spanish leanguage channels are needed,

Trump told Fox News, specifically Megyn Kelly go to hell early on.

Fox is political televangelist network.

No I'm afraid not. But you can project all you like to make your insecure ass feel better.

No Trump voter here watches Fox. Mark my words on that. Maybe the spare clip same as we do from every other news source to laugh and mock it, but that's about it.

it is. for the past few years most of the major news network tv personalities have been dead.

obama had some psychotic episode and demanded a way to make every one do what he wanted. enter the graduating class of 2003 audio video club of jefferson highschool (i think it was that highschool).they had made soem small clip of some famous person saying some shit they didnt say.

that plus the guys behind that clip of obama saying some shit he didnt say also made out of clips of him. you know the one. he had agents put a gun to their heads and made them read lines in front of the camera. i think 100% of them said "nobody was going to believe it was them" or "it wont work" at some point in the filing of their last words.

sadly those 2 sentences are most of what you need. get that from 5 angles and you can use morphs of the different angles to do some matrix bullet time shit to create the illusion that the were more emotive by subtle head movements

i think the guys at bloomberg refused to say anything even at gunpoint. the logic would be you will shoot me any ways. they took the hot chick who did the reporting on the newyork stock exchange sales floor and told them if you ever want to see her again you will do as we say

all MSM is fake news you fucking nigger turn off the TV

It is, just like CNN, MSNBC all of the News is garbage. Quit watching talmudvision.

Trump watches Fox News. Therefore so do his supporters.

kid I was old enough to legally run for president when the first bush was in office

W was fun to laugh at and so is trump

but trump is fun to laugh with too

>Trump told Fox News, specifically Megyn Kelly go to hell early on.

Lol fox is sucking trumps dick 24/7. Biggest trump cocksucker around. Just compare their coverage between trump and obama.

Uh no. Just because someone does something doesn't mean we ALL do. You're thinking of liberal herd swine. Like yourself.

fuck fox

but double fuck cnn, msnbc, the nyt, washpo, and all the rest.

fox is just the least terrible in a toxic sea of shit.

what the fuck are you talking about.

explain to me why CNN and MSNBC aren't fake news?

>2017
>watching cable news
goodest goy

>Just compare their coverage between trump and obama.

seems to be a theme no matter what network you watch

Conseratives this no for themseleves. That's why thy get their news from fox, kikebart, info whores, national review, etc. no heed mentality here.

It is, you libtard shit. Tucker and Hannity are decent. The rest is trash, like you.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Conseratives this no for themseleves. That's why thy get their news from fox
I think your Iphone is broken

You don't know what conservatives do mother fucker because you ain't one. Everyone here has told you different but you just GOTTA believe bullshit as always. You're whole mind is filled with it. Just like every lib.

>explain to me why CNN and MSNBC aren't fake news?

1. Their stories are based on facts. Example: climate change is a fact.

2. They weren't created to be s propaganda wing of a political party by a former Nixon aid.

But it is. ((((FOX NEWS))) is literally leftist kike fake news.

I hate auto check.

nah that's just shareblue's shillbots malfunctioning

>leftist kike fake news.

Like trump. Got it!

>/ptg/
I wouldn't know. Fox News is the only outlet that gives him any kind of positive national coverage, so I assume that's why it's referenced.

>Trump was literally CREATED by Fox News.

Nice lie, shitlib. (((FOX NEWS))) was shitting on Trump until he started winning and they saw the ratings he brought. Stop watching the Talmudvision.

I didn't said he wasn't. The Zionald is basically yet another kike-enabling liberal president no matter how much "LE LITERALLY HITLER" SJWs yell.

> Their stories are based on facts
but their conclusions are ridiculous

>fact
climate is changing
>conclusion
it's your fault and the only way to stop it is to implement one world government and carbon taxes as fast as possible without another second of debate also fuck white people

>Please explain to me why Fox News isn't fake news trumptards?
"trumptard" here
it is fake news you fucking moron and nobody has a problem with that

>but their conclusions are ridiculous

How so? Do CNN and MSNBC engage in consrisary theories that is rife on the right?

99% of world scientists agree climate is changing so to man made activities like farming and producing gree houses gases from car driving and other such sources causing insane weather we are seeing. Fox News meanwhile is covering Hillary clinton.

>controlled opposition
Any time someone says something like this, I sincerely hope they aren't serious.

Controlled by whom? There is no secret cabal, you aren't a rebel, and your life isn't a fucking movie.

becuse they have based tucker

>They weren't created to be s propaganda wing of a political party by a former Nixon aid.
You do realize that the Democratic party systematically created a state media throughout the span of multiple presidencies? That's essentially why everything is such a shitshow. It started with Clinton's telecom act and ended with Barry's rescindment of the propaganda act and having his press secretary feed the corporate media literally all of their information.

Fox was trying to bring down Trump. Fox supporte Guaco and Rubio

bush was a lolcow not our guy

>Please explain to me why Fox News isn't fake news trumptards?
because bibi said so

>Do CNN and MSNBC engage in consrisary theories that is rife on the right?
>"Remember, it's illegal to read WikiLeaks, it's different for the press, so all of this information, you're getting from us" (para)
They lie their assess off and you're going to have to be more specific about the so called "conspiracy theories" you speak of.

yes they do
in fact at this moment they cant keep it straight weather kushner set up a secret phone line to the Russians
A: before the election
B :in December after the election
or C:they now communicate through red strobe lights mounted in a white house window

>Fox News meanwhile is covering Hillary clinton.
hillary is more likely to kill you than the climate

There are literally 20 minute compilation videos on YouTube of liberal MSM being caught in lies, and silencing people who they can't intelligently debate with on live tv. I don't watch fox and I know they lie too sometimes, but you won't find even half the instances of it on fox.

I like MSNBC personally

Fox new's is in a melt down now that they don't have any democrats to complain about.. they are literally producing youtube troll level content and not covering anything trump negative when trump doing stupid shit is the story of the day every day

CNN pisses me off because they pay these shills to support trump no matter how stupid what he has done that day is and they say the stupidest shit... Or when there isn't anyone real who will come on and defend trump (most days ) they get invite insane nobodies to come on and say stupid shit just because they are the only ones willing to support trump

I appreciate that they are trying to present fair coverage but a lot of this stuff is indefensible

Seth rich is a conspiracy so crazy fox had to pull it after advisers bailed. Even the "investigator", conservative who covered previously lesbians ms with pink guns, had to recant this previous claim.

I blame liberals for running a candidate so obviously outwardly corrupt that nobody batted an eye at the thought that she would have somebody killed to protect her ambitions

>covered previously lesbians ms with pink guns
lmmaoooo

it's INSANE how ridiclous these right wing outfits are with their sharia, no go zones, taliban training camps in texas, etc

That's why they are in trouble right now... Shill so hard for trump.......trump can declassify or change anything you are complaining about with republican congress.... Can't sell as many fake stories with no one to blame but your own

Yeah I'm going to bed now but I don't see how any of it is "crazy". Assange himself hinted at it, strongly so. Advertisers bailed because you simple can't put that kind of circumstantial shit on T.V. The Russia meme is one thing, but implying a heavily connected politician had someone killed off without any proof is advertiser suicide.

>BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
It seems we just lost the digital connection to our guest.

RETARD DETECTED

kill yourself shill rat

Not really fake, just boring and retarded

It is controlled opposition though. 60% of the employees are dems

they litterally invite that person on to express the exact view point they are expressing

If they didn't want them to say it why would they invite them on?
Assange pumps russian conspiracy theories up for a living.

The story is crazy because the family says its fake. The "investigator" is a nobody who made demonstrablly false claims

i.e. laptop had foresnsic proof ... No one looked at the laptop.. If it's real why is trump/republican congress covering up evidence that would clear trump-russia-dnc hack allegations?

Controlled by Murdoch

The same way CNN isn't fake news.
Fox just reports different fake news.

Fox news IS fake news, just like CBS, MSN, CNN, and all the other msm

You don't even watch Fox News
so why would we explain what it is?

It's like teaching an Australian bushman how to ski.
A fucking waste of time for everyone involved.

As for now after RT they are mostly honest reporters on TV. If you watch TV in general, you should at least stick to these two channels.

Fox isn't covering the 24 million people being hurt by trumpcare or the fact it has death panels along with giving tax dollars to insurance comanpies.

can we all agree that RT is the last good place to get American news without an agenda behind it?

all msm is fake news
What a stupid thread

The family hasn't made a statement. The statement you're referring to was made by Brad Bauman, a DNC crisis PR consultant with the pastorum group. The DNC has used him in the past, look him up. If Hillary was hacked by Russia, why did she destroy all evidence of it with a hammer?

Most of trump's voters who are boomers believe fox and brietbart are real news.

youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

Seth rich was going to work for Hillary Clinton camagin prior to his death by robbery. Why is pol defending a liberal Jew?

>russia is the enemy
did the MSM tell you this?

I'm not aware that anyone has claimed that Russia hacked clinton's email server?? I'm also no aware of how her personal devices would have evidence of it.

she was worried about the republicans that have been hounding her 30 years while finding no charges

anyways i'm not going to argue seth rich as the only ones spreading are either utterly retarded or have an agenda

either way is a recipe for wasting my time

Because that liberal Jew exposed the criminal DNC elite. Death by robbery isn't a thing. Robbery didn't even take place. Phone, Wallet, gold necklace, watch, laptop - worth well over $2000, none of it taken from him. There wasn't a robbery. Wow. Paid shills are more retarded than libtards.

Seeing how the media manipulates, as we now have the internet + direct internet information we have so much more possibility to look through WHAT actually happened in certain cases, back then there was no such thing as the internet.

just imagine how much bullshit is written in the history books.

Media Presidents and/or owners:
Jew - CBS - William S. Paley, Leslie Moonves
Jew - NBC - Jeffrey Zucker
Jew - ABC - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer
Jew - ABC News - David Westin
Jew - CNN - Gerald Levin, Reese Schonfeld (co-founder)
Jew - FOX - Gail Berman, Rupert Murdoch Crypto Jew - MBS - Ronnessen
Jew - Daily News - Maxwell, real name Hoch Jew - US News - Zuckerman.
Jew - New York Times - Sulzberger
Jew - MGM Chairman - Harry Sloan
Jew - BBC - Michael Ian Grade, Mark Thompson
Jew - Sirius Satellite Radio - Scott Greenstein
Jew - Sony Pictures Chairman - Michael Lynton
Jew - Paramount Pictures - Bradley Alan Grey
Jew - 20th Century Fox - Sherry Lansing
Jew - News Corporation - Peter Chernin
Jew - Columbia Pictures - Kaufman
Jew - Warner Brothers - Barry M. Meyer
Jew - Reuters - Rothschilds
Jew - Associated Press - Rothschilds
Jew - The Young Turks - One Turk and 2 Jews. Creators Cenk Uygur (Shabbos goy), Ben Mankiewicz, Dave Koller
Jew - Clear Channel - Andrew Levin
Jew - Warner Co - Martin S. Davis
Jew - Dreamworks - Spielberg
Jew - Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - VIACOM - Sumner Murray Redstone, real name Rothstein
Jew - MTV - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Nickelodeon - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Universal Pictures - Stacey Snider
Jew - Universal Studios - Ron Meyer
etc.

Who Controls Media?
i.imgur.com/GyqofkJ.jpg
incogman.net/jew-media/

Fuck off then you shill retard. You might not collect any more shekels though.

You watch CNN and WSJ, you're even worse than people who watch FOX tbqhwyrnshill

time to end this

there is no such thing as a real news source or a fake news source all networks traffic the same crap and truth equally
if the news of the day is historic and important all sources cover it
if the news of the day is bull ALL SOURCES COVER IT

the moment you make up your mind to say "ah this one this is the real news" you are giving people license to lie to you

Hi RT/stormfronter

No you shouldn't need the MSM to tell you that America & Russia have opposite spheres of influence & opposite geopolitical interests

you must be right, Paul

The media sources with the most money behind them are the ones you should trust least.

>Trump was literally CREATED by Fox News.
No, he was created by CNN and MSNBC, who gave him unlimited air time to make fun of him.

Meanwhile, FOX News was tearing Trump a new one. FOX only got on baord with FOX after the feud with Joe and Mika.

And this is only the TV angle. Matt Drudge is responsible for Trump's rise on the Internet.

that's just commie classism
they are all the one you should trust the least

It's about following the dollar.
Media sources whom are bedded by government officials and have corporate lobbyists beside them will be 1st to hang on the day of the rope.

>Media sources whom are bedded by government officials and have corporate lobbyists beside them
as I said
all of them

Trump supporters don't watch fucking Fox. All MSM is bullshit. I bet you think Trump is republican, too.

I like how they just go up and down the upper managmenent of a media organization (which can include 3 different management tiers) then once they find a jew they label it a jewish organization

Carlos Slim owns more of the NYT then the sulzbergers

Giant multinationals own most of these that arent controlled by jews i.e CNN/Time Warner .. all the fox channels are by a stern catholic

Eisner hasnt even had anything to do with disney in 15 years

Fox news is literally more balanced than most mainstream news, which I'm sure you would consider "real news".

save your time
OP is a 1 post

nice digits hive mind

Somewhat false

The whole fake news narrative is being pushed by people that have no actual journalistic resources

IE these youtubers like milo, dice, infowars that constantly talk about fake news.....Are just reading newspapers and telling you what they saw... CNN/FOX/MSNBC are actually sending small armies of reporters around to investgate or film and have sources and resources to spend

yet it's the people who are merely reading newspapers from their bedrooms that yell fake news the loudest.. hmmm

talk about fake news

all 3 channels played trump's hour long ralleys comerical free, for free.. giving him an incredible amount of unchallenged free air times with no one rebutting. The meme that the whole media was after trump is ridiculously disconnected from reality. Trump brought the ratings so they talked him up