Millennials

Just what the fuck exactly is wrong with millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi1oN1icAYc
childtrends.org/indicators/attitudes-toward-spanking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT:
>I was born in 1990. I can't be a Millennial.
>I'm not a Millennial, I'm Gen Y.
>Millennials are people born after 1995
>My family didn't have internet service when I was 12. Definitely not a Millennial.
>Millennials are people born before 1994
>I ate cereal for breakfast as a kid. Not a Millennial.
>I thought Millennials were born between 2002 and 2007
>I like tacos. There's no way I could be a Millennial.

The baby boomers happened to them.

They weren't spanked or knew the sound of dad's belt cracking in the wind.

Too many bagels

ive seen so many years labeled as millennials
earliest one was 1985. being born in 87, i despise this. dont consider myself a millennial

IF YOU REMEMBER 9/11 YOU ARE A MILLENNIAL

IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER OR WERE NOT BORN AT THE TIME YOU ARE NOT A MILLENNIAL

Millennial here. My dad tried spanking me a couple times, but my autism bolstered by pain threshold. I can remember laughing at him while bent over his knee.

I think he probably got weirded out by my reaction so he gave up on corporal punishment and would just lock me in an empty room... Prolonged isolation did wonders for my autism.

We are the generation Yuri was talking about demoralizing.

Uneducated narcissists who believe if one persons opinion doesn't matter, then maybe theirs doesn't. Which freaks them the fuck out. They all think that anyone can be a rockstar. Which sadly isn't true. The only people that can be rockstars are self destructive. Narcissism by definition is a form of self preservation

*autistic screaming*

>I can remember laughing at him while bent over his knee.

Holy shit I remember this too

Autism is like a superpower except with women

jesus. my brothers would laugh and i would cry. i was the middle child.

Indoctrinated from birth to become useful cattle.

Their entire lives they were told that everyone is good and special and deserves everything the world can offer, and now they're old enough to earn that offering, but misses the memo saying it's not a handout.

combat arms time

Uh nothing? Baby boomers + reagonomics fucked up everything.

Still got a great job but fuck right off if you think I didn't hassle through grad school to get it.

Take that entitlement meme and shove it

All superheroes have a weakness, user.

>Millennials are people born after 1995
No the fuck they aren't
Millenials are people who became adults in the new millennium.
So 80-2000, give or take 2 years.
You're confusing millenial and gen z.

Where did this meme come from lmao

not a meme. real life

Meme?
I said memo.

some of us have reeducated. I started in 2003, the 9/11 hoax woke me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi1oN1icAYc

>be raised by fucking boomers
>expect us to turn out to be real men in modern society

they shoulda given us more fluoride

he should've just put you to sleep

>Autism is like a superpower except with women
I feel yeah, friend. The also tried sitting on me until I calmed down, but I figured out that game real quick and would just stop struggling for a little while so they'd give up, lol.
The only times I've ever cried from pain was when I had a massively infected ear which needed surgery to fix and when I got shingles three times... The shingles were fun because my parents locked me in the aforementioned room cuz the pain was making me spazz out.

Middle child as well, but all my siblings were the same way... We drank well water beside a farm that was using fertilizers. I think that might have done it.

spoiled to death, staving for attention..libtard education

>implying millennials didn't still get spanked
>implying spanking doesn't fuck your kid in the head

childtrends.org/indicators/attitudes-toward-spanking/

what game is that?

..also, single mothers

hahahaha makes sense. but yeah besides spanking the only time ive cried was when my dog died last year and a couple months after when i watched homeward bound. that movie just made me think of my dog again. i miss that pup

>when i watched homeward bound.
Cast Away with Tom Hanks was the one that got me. "Wilson!?! Wilson!?!" I'm sure my autism had something to do with the fact that a volley ball was my favourite character from that movie... Or the fact that Tom hanks is a masterclass actor. I can't decide.

>manlets
Will they ever learn?

millennials are faulted with everything wrong in today's society.

i don't think anyone that's ever worked a customer support job would do the whole "millennial are so shallow and entitled" speech.
people over 40 have all the traits millennial get attributed for. they just power full steam ahead. They're just as entitled and stupid, they just have enough authority to make it YOUR problem.

They still have a cellphone jammed in their face 24/7, they're also constantly connected, but they can't fucking be bothered to learn how to make it work. At least with millennials, they seem to understand that if something is important to them, they can research it for 15 goddamn seconds before demanding that it's everyone else's problem every time something doesn't function the way they want.

the people that write those articles don't have to talk cretins over 40 through doing simple tasks on an item they spend OVER TEN HOURS A DAY ON while they bitch at every turn, even though they could have "binged" it in under a minute.

they should be gassed, maybe us too, we are their byproduct and a buffer zone would be good idea.

-1991 however you want to categorize it is fine with me.

Isn't it a gang sign when your palm is facing your body?

Raised without fathers. Everyone got a trophy. No religion. Total dependance of drugs. Schooled 100% by female teachers.

I would put myself in timeout and my parents would find me crying. I'd confess my sins and keep myself there until I thought I was punished enough.

>the jury is still out on that one.

what the fuck kind of leafpost is this

i have an erection

easy life = weak people

>millennials
literally the gayest generation

oil rig is superior map

>Millenials are people who became adults in the new millennium.
That's everyone for the next thousand years.

if you forgot something I can't think of it

parents don't find a balance, they either were lenient and let kids go unpunished, or were abusive as heck. my family was the latter

what happened to generation Y?

Insofar as inculcation they are the most complete examples of shitty software

I was born in the 85, what am I?

late gen x

Your whole race needs to be put to sleep roach

gen y is the same as millennial
millennial
no

Gen X is roughly 1961-1981
Gen Y/Millennials are early 80s to late 90s