DAILY BUZZFEED MEME WAR THREAD

Buzzfeed Strikes Sup Forums:

youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc [Open]

>pic not related... for now

Writter is Henry Loevner/Ashly Perez

Ok how the fuck does buzzfeed have so many subs what is going on here.

WE NEED A MEME CAMPAIGN TO END BUZZFEED ONCE AND FOR ALL

It's basically the MSM in internet form we need to make a meme war so great on them that they will cease to exist. We need daily threads dedicated to destroying Buzzfeed.

Rememer when we weaponized the autism how we trolled shia 5 times and we meme'd Trump into office and exposed many other things like pizza gate.

Well now is a chance to do something else great lets do it I want EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU to play a part.

Your orders are to support any thread about destroying Buzzfeed and other can make threads daily it'l be like the 24/7 thredas we had when we were doing other majour things and this will be a huge dent in the msm's propaganda machine.

ARE YOU WITH ME ANONS ???

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/Wheatpaste/
buzzfeed.com/advertise
archive.is/ShGFo
www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
youtu.be/8keTv_vpwLc
youtube.com/watch?v=SvjwXhCNZcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's push the narrative that BuzzFeed hates people with Autism and social anxiety.

instructables.com/id/Wheatpaste/

Cali anons you know what to do.

That's a good idea

>ARE YOU WITH ME ANONS ???
Yes.

are you guys really so insecure?

you're literally proving them right
goddamn autists

Thank you anons now lets give em hell this is the 3rd Great meme war Sup Forums vs Buzzfeed

yea

GR4 you fucking idiots:

>You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.

Buzzfeed is just cancer in general they are basically the mainstream media on the internet and they push the same narratives. They must be destroyed.

They weren't talking about me, they were talking about you, and obviously you're too much of a betafag to care about being called a betafag

Ending buzzfeed sounds like a great idea. We should have set sights on the MSM a long time ago. What are the strategies? I remember we took down Jezebel and Gawker during gamergate, does buzzfeed have sponsors we can kill?

What's that for?

OK, cool dude. I'm in, just quit being so fucking cringie, fucking newfags need to learn to be less retarded.

Nobody is doxing here.

Quit trying to get the thread pruned, delete your stupid image

I am.

buzzfeed.com/advertise

Scroll down, probably start with GE since they are the biggest sponsor

Checked. Always use archive.is on blogs with a reputation for bad journalism and clickbait. Wayne Lambright is Not Gay because he forgives himself every time.

archive.is/ShGFo

Oy vey!

>Didn't know that was the reason. Didn't get jacked until the EOE part came up.

Buzzfag is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) They primarily higher Women, LGBT, and Minorities. Doesn't seem so "equal" to me. I wonder how many strait white males they employ. I mean...we do make up 36.5% of the population, the percentages "should" be relevant, right? I wonder what the percent of strait white men they employ is. Is there a way to find out? If legit...buzzfag could be fucked.

I´m with you all the way

Yes not just Buzzfeed but the entire msm should be the target we should have the end goal to be every single person world wide turning off their T.V for good and starting to think for themself again.
Now the msm will not go down without a fight they will push their way onto the net and they already have so we need to get people wise to whats bullshit msm propaganda and whats not and the best thing about the internet is that the msm doesn't have total control over it.

People can make their own content and coment on things and interact with it , it's the msm's worst nightmare. But we still have a lot of work to do.

Finally a happening.
I'm with you, op.

Seperate cyberwar against Antifags, turning them against Clanton. Figured we'd get some cali anons that enjoy memetic warfare in this thread. Need it plastered up around cali, particularly Berkeley.

Sorry Norway, I was careless

Ford was one of the first to leave Gawker. Hopefully they are as easily swayed as they were back then.

As much as I regret saying this, maybe we should meme this towards kekistan and t_d. If Sargon gets this going (very much like his type of content) it will get the ball rolling immediately, we need to build momentum.

For anyone that is spending time / clicking on buzz sites
R3ddit is the other way.

You can say you did your part in saving the world user , it's not even a joke anymore we really are the ones saving the world. Spreading the truth and waking people up is exremely important because wars are won with hearts and minds.

The meme is mightier than the sword.

We can't spread ourselves too thin, if we attack everyone we will lose momentum very quickly, it's why kotaku and polygon are still arround but all of Gawker isn't. We made them go bankrupt because of how many sponsors they lost in like 2 months.

Sargon likes to get the fire started perhaps it is a necessary evil

I dont think that will be necessary. Buzzfeed is failing and everyone hates them, this includes complete normies and even libtards.

Yesterday I saw an answer on Quora about that and that answer had already over 1500 upvotes.

Buzzfeed has always been a cancer.

It should be removed.

I'd be cautious on this though. They knew their would be a reaction before they even made the vid, while still in theory stage. I'd be careful not to play into their hands and give them the attention they are expecting.

>It's best to be unexpected....him them from an angle they aren't looking for.

And they are expecting an attack and WILL try to spin this. I vote we finish them for good! Get to research on EVERY legal end we can find. Get some lawfags in on it. See if we can't respond in a way that will destroy them once and for all. That would go down as *Epic Sup Forums History*

Sadly, yes. Is he awake? Someone tweet him this thread. Not the video because then it will just be a meme and not a movement against buzzfeed

>hurr, we need to end buzzfeed
>durr, i will just post this non archived link
you are bot fooling anyone with your viral marketting campaign, buzzfeed scum.

You've completely missed the point here we are trying to wake up the idiots that still watch that crap.

Just need to take the weakest link in the chain.

Buzzfeed first then msm

Actually, before tweeting, someone should make up a 140 character copy pasta response so that we can all mass tweet at him

Go kill another thread, subhuman. Cuck nigger threads are that way

Sick of those smug cuckqueans

Ok for now we concentrate on Buzzfeed.

Stop being cringey. The internet is serious business.

Im pretty close to Berkley but its an hour drive but ive never been to the UC campus so idk any good spots to post
Suggestions?

They got everything right except for a stupid 1200$ watch.
Even betas are not that retarded.
A beta would buy flowers or some other cringe shit.

I think I have a legal way to take both. Or destroy what they are. Either way it's a win.

Im telling you thread....WE CAN ROCK THEIR SHIT WITH THIS

Yes goy. Don't kill your enemies while they are easy picking. Allow them time to regroup and grow
t. The nation that hasn't fought a single war in over 150 years.

>t. The nation that hasn't fought a single war in over 150 years.
Talk for yourself burger!
What you did since your last real war was nothing but "extended police actions".
And that civil war you only won because your enemies were americans.

They can't do much anyways. I think you're over estimating them, I think it was a sketch made by liberals and one cucky guy that visits /r9k/ and thought nothing of the reprecautions this could have. Plus, they lost all credibility after the piss dosier

Thank you anons

Ok a reminder all ideas of taking down buzzfeed are welcom and make as many dank meme's as possible.

Also for other anons you are welcome to make other threads whenever you like this will be a 24/7 effort just like when we trolled shia and many other great things.

Anyone?

TUMBLR WAS JUST A FUCKING WARM UP FOR THIS TO END BUZZFEED'S TYRANNY AND TO LET THE SHITPOSTERS BE FREE

Is this how its done?

Buzzfeed is why Hillary lost!
They hate white women and that split the vote.
They hate mothers and that split the vote.
They hate married women and that split the vote.
They think its ok for terrorists to kill gay people if their muslim so thats why all the gays followed Milo and split the vote.
They just regurgitate whatever TYT says anyway. Except for when it mattered! They didnt feel the Bern!!!
They have corporate sponsors- thats capitalism!

It's not about what they can do. Im sick of their shit and would rather finish them for good. Memes will just draw attention. Law will finish the game. And im down to research, if other ppl are as well.

>just like when we trolled Shia and many other great things xDDDD
Seriously... Stop. You utter cringe bastard, go back to rebbit already. At least recruit some people there and stay over there.

THIS

OK ANONS THIS THIS THIS

IF WE SPAM SARGON TO GET HIS ATTENTION

HE WILL MAKE VIDEOS ABOUT IT

AND IT WILL SPREAD LIKE WILD FIRE

Sup Forums CLAN AINT NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH youtu.be/8keTv_vpwLc

Dont you get it Sup Forums?
BuzzFeed is the final boss.

Need to false flag them or get them to false flag themselves again. ie that dossier they got shat on for

Or meme, either way....im still going to dickslap them. Im down for both, fuck it.

We don't have blacks here. You're just angry cause you recognised yourself in the video.

>tfw buzzfeed called me out perfectly

is it too late for me? I feel like this video was directed at me, personally.

I need advice from Sup Forums.

Same desu, that why they need to be destroyed

We need to devise a copypasta 140 character message for him so he can watch the video, make one of his own and some how get buzz feed to lose sponsors

Soros is the end game, we are only in the beginning of many meme wars

funniest shit I have found

Take a swig of some liquor and get ready also pump some iron

If you like niggers so much why don't you marry one? Kek

>We need to devise a copypasta 140 character message for him so he can watch the video, make one of his own and some how get buzz feed to lose sponsors

Yes absolutely this.

what would that accomplish? Also, I don't have a chemical pump, or any iron.

So what exactly can we do to buzzfeed?

What? Am I being trolled? Is this a real person?

I haven't slept in 24 hours, I'm fucking drained. Have no ideas as to what to write him. What do?

Pick up your balls and swing back the video is our turn to kill.....no iron?no problem? Pushups pull ups

>being this new
We need to build enough momentum, get enough people into wanting to attack and then harrass their sponsors, we've done it before (you fucking Newfag) and we can do it again.

>Target sponsors

I can get down with this....use their own bullshit against them, but better.

>THIS

>OK ANONS THIS THIS THIS

>IF WE SPAM SARGON TO GET HIS ATTENTION

>HE WILL MAKE VIDEOS ABOUT IT

>AND IT WILL SPREAD LIKE WILD FIRE

For now this and also make meme's and brainstorm ideas.

Are you a real person? Nigger lovers don't belong in my Sup Forums

Now I'm swinging my balls around? I don't understand what you're talking about.

Push the narrative that they hate people with autism

nigga you seem more primitive than a toddler, now get out, reputation of Serbia is bad enough

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NEW FAGS HERE. HOLY FUCK

We did this no less than two years ago against Tumblr!

Other anons help this man lets weaponize the autism and brainstorm a tweet to spam Sargon with to get his attention on this thread.

Leave them alone. They are not relevant anyways. Only idiots read buzzfeed regularly.

This thread feels forced. I do not like it.

Also, RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, protects applicants and
employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits,
job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), or national origin. Religious
discrimination includes failing to reasonably accommodate an employee’s religious
practices where the accommodation does not impose undue hardship.

SEX (WAGES)
In addition to sex discrimination prohibited by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, as
amended, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, as amended, prohibits sex discrimination in
the payment of wages to women and men performing substantially equal work,
in jobs that require equal skill, effort, and responsibility, under similar working
conditions, in the same establishment.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU BELIEVE DISCRIMINATION HAS OCCURRED
There are strict time limits for filing charges of employment discrimination. To
preserve the ability of EEOC to act on your behalf and to protect your right to file a
private lawsuit, should you ultimately need to, you should contact EEOC promptly
when discrimination is suspected:
EEOC field office information is available at eeoc dot gov or
in most telephone directories in the U.S. Government or Federal Government
section. Additional information about EEOC, including information about charge
filing, is available at eeoc dot gov

What about a world wide campaign to report buzzfeed as, illigal content, I bet they also stole a lot of text from other authors and never gave them a dime for that.
Also if I remember well anyone can apply to that shit. So something interesting can also make a mass of those clickbait buzzwords with secret messages using the frist line of each line and then other user expose as hate speech.

We need a 140 character tweet and a cap of the OP. if at least 10 people send him that he's bound to see it and he is starved for content as all jewtubers are. I think we can easily get 30 people to spam it

Send him screenshots of the thread

what are you on about, Sup Forums is all about forced memes

Do you really think we can get them on "reverse" discrimination? I doubt it, but it could work

Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg?

Nigger, I was the one running GORE against Tumblr....NEWFAG!

youtube.com/watch?v=SvjwXhCNZcU

>want to end Buzzfeed
>talk about Buzzfeed
>more attention
>more daily readers and viewers

C'mon Sup Forums I though you were smarter than this. The best thing to do is to not talk about it.

NO ONE WANTS TO DO MY PLAN OPERATION SHITZKREIG

And it was 4th of july 2014....not less that 2 years ago, p053r