Today is the day when Istanbul is conquered by Fatih Sultan Mehmet

Thank ALLAH for helping us to conquer ISTANBUL from filthy kuffars. So how do you celebrate this beatiful day Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sardarabad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sardarabad

can you tell me how many armenians died in 1915??? i just forgot :DDDD

*Constantinople

it's called "Istanbul" since 1453, get it with times brah xD.

it's called "Constantinople" since 330, get it with times brah xD.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople

We built it, we took it back, we got betrayed by the Britons into losing it, but I'll tell you now Ahmed, we'll come back to take it again, I give you my word on that.

1.5 million nigs, i think the turks didnt mean it though. They thought they could survive but middle man minority cannot walk desert not strong like turkic nomad horse riding archer.

Say what you want about Turks, but it's pretty cool that they conquered Constantinople so many centuries ago, and still hold it.

>1071
>we will take back anatolia, just wait
>1171
>1271
>1371
>1453
>we will take back constantinople, just wait
>1553
>1653
>1753
>1853
>1953
>2017

You change the name in 1923 you stupid roach it was Constantinople until then.

We'll take it back in our lifetime.

>Be betrayed by everyone, have crusaders along with musdogs knocking on the doors of Constantinoupoli, we kept everyone off for so long with no reinforcements in sight.

If it weren't for the Americans and the Britons covering on your arse, you would have had your ass handed to you, by the late 40's to 50's we were far stronger than you were, you'll always be a disrespectful cockroach. You only managed to get out alive, because your allies have been looking out for you. Remember 1974 you dog? Our boys handed it to you in Cyprus, until the UN told us to stand down to find a peaceful agreement and even then, the Rangers kept fighting ignoring all orders and they still handed it to you, fuck, there were even reports of British UN helicopters, giving to the Turkish artillery co-ordinates of the location of our men just so you could take them down because you were THIS useless into doing it yourself.

Allahu goat ass

Fatih sultah mehmet, The conqueror of Istanbul, Lion of ALLAH, And the first emperor of the Third Roman Empire

So what does goat pussy feel like?

>butthurt ex-slave screeching
it is like some little puppies who try to be tough. aww so cute.

imagine how the fierce muslim warriors smashed the false idols and took the byzantine women and sold them naked in the markets

I wish you the best my friend. Cyprus union soon

I impale roaches on sticks like vlad did.

lucky for him the Byzantines didnt have Raid

Inshallah we will conquer our old lands again brother. Christcucks still cry since 1453 but our great leader Erdogan is not a cuck like their leaders, their leaders don't even care about their people as our great Sultan.

And now you have turks LARPing as white.
Even was a rapebaby.

wh*tes are subhuman and inferior to us Turks. they are weak race.

Those "ex-slaves" as you call them managed to defeat the so called "Great empire" not only that, with us 80 years later, having enough armed strength to actually come back to take the city of Constantinoupoli and even occupy it, sheesh, for an "empire" you sure got your ass handed by a slave. Also, how is the "Northern Cyprus" situation going bro, do you see a reunification? Because with the army corp down there, I don't see you even raising your bum, not bad for "slaves" ey Roachy?

I hope they unite under the Hellenic flag, but if they don't, I don't mind, I just hope I see those poor lot raise their flag all the way up to occupied Northern Cyprus, what the Turks did that day is uncivilized and I hope that there's a solution to it, a solution for the Cypriot Republic.

laaaaan, tasaklarim doglu, gel yardim et babana mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Here is a joke: Greeks are white

*ba dum tss*

No wait, here is an even better joke: Greeks are Greeks

*ba dum tss*

And yet you still for 500 years were only copying their designs and solutions. Your entire Ottoman empire was a carbon copy of the Byzantium. You never improved or upgraded anything they left behind.

This. And thanks to islam, your empire degraded.

if i had to be reborn again somewere on earth im thinking id rahter be a black african than a muslim. muslims are lower than dirt, and this turk fag can be on here larping about his bullshit superiority all he wants.

The fact of the matter is that I, a serb, very easily obtained us citizenship and CAN travel to any non muslim part of the world very easily while he can not. Never can this turk ever feel the welcoming embrace of fellow euros or based east asians. Forever will people stare at him with contempt and hatred at international airports.

Not respected. Not valued. Not wanted.

Oh look, the Yugos are crying.

Here in Vienna, you people are literally the niggers of Vienna. Lower class, aggressive, clannish welfare niggers, that is you.

>inb4 but ur a turk raep baeb xD

we'll just keep funding kurds with bitcoin so YPG can blast your citizens, causin butthurt among populace :P
Life in turkey is shit already, poverty, shit medicine, BLACKOUTS FFS!, you do not need much more to enter ragemode, just fuck tourism (some planes downed by YPG and voila, noone wants to come to turkey anymore) and you cockroaches are done.

i'll spit on a turk today to celebrate, why?

I actually like you turkroach shills. At least you are forward with your posts, unlike shariablue who poses as one of us all day long.

>everyone who doesn't have same opinions with me is a shill

One day you'll step out of line and this time we won't be busy killing each other and dividing amongst ourselves, roach.

Except the Serbs, they'll be busy backstabbing, dividing and killing other slavs no matter what.

>still butthurt about getting gangraped in BW2

we only want our humble borders. everything outside of this is not important to us

Nah we deserved that, everyone knows.

You're still the only ones who hold a trillion grudges and will happily ally with the ottomans to kill croats/us. I've talked to plenty Serbs who want the ottomans to invade so they start killing us.

Anyone listen to 12 Byzantine Emperors podcast? Really sad listening to the last days of the Byzantine Empire. Fucking Turks raping women.

You Balkan shits will always kill yourself, because you are shitskin gypsy mongrels who follow Orthodoxy, a religion that even out-Muslims a Muslim when it comes being medieval and retarded.

>I've talked to plenty Serbs who want the ottomans to invade so they start killing us.
>that happened

Serbia did nothing wrong. Best Kebab removing service to which I can actually support and fight along with.

nobody in serbia would pick a turk over treacherous neighbors
no matter how much we hate you guys, or the croats or anyone
reminder that in bosnia croats were the ones helping muslims

Balkans under the Ottomans
>stable
>had religious rights
>had minority rights
>was relatively wealthy

Balkans under Independece
>shithole
>war torn
>poor as fuck
>Europe's Afghanistan

Enjoy your independence, you pricks.

we are probably talking to a filthy muslim right here.

this smells like roach

I'm not a Muslim, I ate pork a few minutes ago, while we have Ramadan now.

in a few years it will become odd to see siptars in albania given the way they're leaving

Sure achmed, nobody who knew anything about how life was under the ottomans which were renowned to be one of the most depraved and murderous islamic empires of all time, would claim that balkans are worse off for no longer being under it. UNLESS that person is a ottoman glorifying muslim.

I can make another Balkan thread if you want, no need to do it in real life.

Your average Serb can't decide whether to kill croats, Bulgars or Turks first.

Sure, but you'll still backstab us preemptively anyway.

What happened to the glorious Balkanshits after they gained independence? Well first the Fascists buttraped them. Then the communists buttraped them for a half century. And than they got ultimately buttraped by NATO. And today they are literally Afghanistan of Europe.

Well done.

we don't hate croats/bulgarians or whomever, that's a tough word. irl we already have peace, on the internet we bant each others to death. some of them are serious though, sadly
also we perceive things behind the screens differently, in distorted aggressive manner. i would say here we just don't like each others and hold some grudges because each discussion here starts and ends with past conflicts. irl it would be much different and no one will be that much serious about stupid politics and history while hanging out, we would just drink rakia together and enjoy in our lazy ass lifes