ETERNAL /V4G/ THREAD - Pool of shit edition

NO EUKEKS HERE
Also balkans dont turn this into balkan shitposting again. Post about V4.

Funds and grants:
>visegradfund.org/home/
about:
>visegradgroup.eu/about
wiki page:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group
(((Economist))) cry how V4 is xenophobic:
>economist.com/news/europe/21689629-migration-crisis-has-given-unsettling-new-direction-old-alliance-big-bad-visegrad

News from V4 countries:
Poland
>pap.pl/en/news/news,941589,poland-is-necessary-to-overcome-european-crisis---steinmeier.html
>pap.pl/en/news/news,942429,hard-work-bringing-results-polish-pm-says-as-poll-shows-support.html
>thenews.pl/
Czech Republic
>praguemonitor.com/2017/05/26/hn-europeans-lack-will-keep-unity-when-faced-threat
>tol.org/client/article/26943-czech-republic-sobotka-babis-scandal-politics-media.html
Hungary
>dailynewshungary.com/goverment-weekly-press-briefing-europes-security-higher-ed-law-many-topics/
>christiannewswire.com/news/2973679059.html
Slovakia
>spectator.sme.sk/c/20541993/ciznar-filed-a-motion-for-the-dissolution-of-the-kotleba-lsns-party.html
spectator.sme.sk/c/20541495/ec-scrutinises-state-aid-for-jaguar.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UGqv9CJbd3U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craiova_Group
translate.google.com/translate?sl=hu&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://mno.hu/kulfold/dontott-a-szerb-birosag-nem-felvetelizhetnek-magyarul-a-magyar-diakok-2399317&edit-text=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hunyadi#The_.22Long_Campaign.22_.281442.E2.80.931444.29
delfi.lv/news/national/politics/zile-sodot-poliju-vai-ungariju-par-beglu-neuznemsanu-ek-pielaus-kludu.d?id=48889347
mno.hu/kulfold/dontott-a-szerb-birosag-nem-felvetelizhetnek-magyarul-a-magyar-diakok-2399317
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

c-can we join?

joining V4 requires acceptance of all member states, but ultimately we want you, Croats and Slovenes in, I have no idea how it will work out in reality

>Implying Serbia wouldn't be GIBS ME DAT the minute they joined.

Top kek.

we are not gibs union, most shekels we can give or recieve is in form of grants

I was just joking but I believe more focus should be on strengthening v4 nations, not adding more into it.

Don't fix that ain't broke.

well in the first place we wouldnt join it at all because of the (((government)))
Its sad how liberal our country became

yes, this is the plan, but there are plans for expansion or bigger groups with same basic members, like Intermarium or 3 Sea Initiative

Ignore the flag, I'm not Serbian, but posting in Serbia, with basic knowledge of Serbian politics.
Mind explaining why you thing the current government is shit? Vucic and his party seem to be doing good work on reform and development, even if they are somewhat authoritarian.

vucic in 90s
>for every dead serb we will kill 100 muslims
vucic today
>we will allow immigrants safe passage through serbia
>we will sign a pact where we give NATO passage through Serbia even though they destroyed our country and killed civilians, plus bombing us with depleted uranium

youtu.be/UGqv9CJbd3U

Making that big of a 180° turn is shocking, you dont just go from being redpilled to bluepilled
The fact that he is pro EU should tell you everything.

Its true he is doing some good shit like building roads, schools, bridges but a lot more could be done, he's just doing minimal shit

anyway what are you doing in Serbia?

Feeling like it'll be over soon.

so many cygany

guten Tag

ive always wondered how do u get this flag?
Brussels?

we won't take your rapefugees

nice thread

hmm, havent you taken Ukrainian refugees though?
Frankfurt ECB works too

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
there are so many of them?

>We will allow safe passage
Don't know if serbs are just taking revenge for what europe did to them, or are suffering from kraut-syndrome

bad timing, all people are doing sth, it is middle of the day, monday
yeah, we took them alright?
they took many low end jobs, they don't rape, there were no Ukrainian Terrorist attacks, overall they are ok

I red few days ago that majority of muslims in sebia are romani, that's like antichrist minority.

hmm, I guess you've taken your fair share of refugees then.

Hello V4 brothers, how can we join the glorious anti-cuck alliance?

How do you explain my flag then? I'm in CZ.

But you already have your own group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craiova_Group

tell it to your pals in Brussels

we are suffering from jew syndrome
do what the masters in EU tell us to do

we are all jaded now
we want the world to end but for the west to suffer first

work computer is linked to foreign servers and has foreign IP?
IP is with undetermined location so EU flag is assigned?
You are Junker?

I'm going to live in Prague. Am I welcomed? 100% white natsoc.

Also you should stop being so hostile to Hungarians in Vojvodina:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=hu&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://mno.hu/kulfold/dontott-a-szerb-birosag-nem-felvetelizhetnek-magyarul-a-magyar-diakok-2399317&edit-text=

Why do rats breed so fast?

no, stay in France and fight for your country

1st guess is right. Clever (You). We have intranet with exit node in Britain. I call it Brexit node tho.

pls take us in, we got 800 years of history with Hungarians and Slovakians directly, as these countries were first in Kingdom of Hungary and then in hungarian part of A-U

I cant believe we rejected proposal to join v4 back in 1995, i understand we just managed to get independence but v4 isnt a federation that would limit our sovereignity or something. Stupid. shortsighted n00bs, our leaders

You had to take 5 refugees in the ass for that, no?

Dude you will get tons of czech grils, please keep all of your multicutural tolerance back in France, enjoy Prague it's the fag capital of V4

>brexit takes away rare flag from CZ
So then how will you LARP and get free (you)s?

I will gladly huntdown romani niggers with czech bros. Where do I sign up?

We fucking love Hungarians here.

Never Forget en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hunyadi#The_.22Long_Campaign.22_.281442.E2.80.931444.29

Will I have fun if I come to visit Prague to revel in hookers and reefer?
Or are they too expensive for Polish wages?

They leech off welfare, the numbers are high, they don't work. Society cannot prosper. Any ideas how to fix this irl?

Someone give me ONE reason why the V4 and Craiova Group can;t show the finger to the EU and make our own economic and military alliance that respects sovereignty unlike the fascist-lite EU?

Fuck. I've never thought about that.

> V4+Balts+ex-yugos+Bulgaria+Ukraine+Belarus+Greece (if uncucked)
> Remove gypos
> Ban muslims

There you go.

We can eve invite the Greek boipucci lovers and the FYROMians in to make a fucking wall from North to South sea.

>ONE reason

EU army

we should act fast

You will surely be able to afford them, but I wouldn't do that, the amount of sex tourism in Prague is enormous, we are basically Thailand of Europe but without the bangcocks. And most of all it's degenerate.
They are protected here, that guy will most likely get some harsh sentence. Find job in Prague, live here for 5+ years and then apply for czech citizenship, or better marry czech girl

What happened in 900AD to Polan?

Ukraine is gone mate. They are LARPing nazis now. The leader of the Bulgarian minority in Ukraine (traditionally a very peaceful coexistence and assimilation) got beaten badly, insulted and had paint thrown at him by neo-nazi LARPers last night.

Croatia rejected the last time in 2013. Milanović was back than in Western Balkans. Also joining the V4 is essentially a right-wing policy.

we did not exists as a state, just as a several warring tribes

there was no Poland then

How can Ukraine be nazi when they are owned by jews?

No money, too many gypsies/welfare leechers, lower nationalism levels than required for this stunt, low military, heavy economic dependance on Germany, distrust over nations, low diplomacy coordination, low economic cooperation, burden of previous paper treaties with the west

>And most of all it's degenerate.
I enjoy occasional degeneracy
>I wouldn't do that
moral reasons or are they HIVed or something?
you know we are in NATO and we pay our 2%?

I don't know guys.

As a Hungarian I always wished to see the slavic neighbours become more chummy and friendly with one another and the Hungarian peoples. Well Trianon kind of fucked that up for us too, and there are still quite a lot of Hungarians living in the neighbour countries.

But really can we not move on? We all fought, lost and won battles, but in the end are brothers who fought over miniscule shit. We both have history in those areas, similar heroes, heroes from each others' nations.

It would be great to have other East-Eu nations join V4.

We could even tackle the gypsy question together.

Oh. I suppose that's the joke then.
Thanks. And thanks for hussars, the original counter-terrorists.

That's why I said LARPers. The (((nazi))) organizations in Ukraine that formed the backbone for the (((revolution))) are sponsored by jews.

Our wellfare system goes in a good way. You have to work to get more money back, because the gov mostly gives tax refund so if you don't work no much money.

>Ukraine

Well fuck...

Good post user. We pretty much got fucked by all our neighbours and our territory stolen much like happened to Hungary. It's fucked up, but whoever said life is fair? I got no bad feelings toward them. If we don't unite in purpose all our children will be muslim, the roaches managed to conquer us all due to the infighting. Strength through unity is the only answer.

>moral reasons or are they HIVed or something?
Both, "legal" sex workers are kind of forced to have health checks, but it's not bulletproof. But there are many girls that are most likely trafficked and undocumented. If you want your dose of occasional degeneracy go for private.

delfi.lv/news/national/politics/zile-sodot-poliju-vai-ungariju-par-beglu-neuznemsanu-ek-pielaus-kludu.d?id=48889347

Our nationalist MEP telling the TRUTH

As a german, my respect for

- Poland
- Hungary
- Serbia

went ++++ the last months.
Not taking a single shitskin refugee. Envious about them. The Reich has been overrun by arabs and muslims, we're goverend by leftist Merkel who wants to import these asshole refugees by the thousands. Im eagerly wishing for a leader like Hitler or Trump that keeps those dirty illegal immigrants out. Sieg Heil !

Sadly this is still an issue, see link:

mno.hu/kulfold/dontott-a-szerb-birosag-nem-felvetelizhetnek-magyarul-a-magyar-diakok-2399317

what does baszd meg mean?
we use it too, baz mek do pice

aah yes, the slavs. taking all the eugisbmedats, collectin our old couches twice a year but do nothing in return. You are trule the niggers of europe.

Hey we're not that bad!

ah yeah, i know i heard relatively recently something about v4, so that was it. Meaning that up to day we managed to reject v4 fucking TWICE. Shame on us, really, i am ashamed that this country is rejecting all of its history not pertaining to ww2 and domovinski rat. Hungarians are historical allies and it was a lot better with them for 800 years than with Serbs for 80.

SAD!

Based Dinko!

it means "fuck you"

>typed germany, insulting his neighbours, while enjoying scenic view of new mosque being built, and listening to sounds made by his mother who was getting enriched by his new dad, abdullah al kebabiani
you are not good either
pls stop those boats

>yfw he fought off 11 migrant shitters by putting the first 3 that rushed him to the ground with single blows and the other 8 gave up kneeling in surrender.

>yfw the Soros sponsored NGO called Helsinki Committee tried to file court cases against him 8 fucking time and no prosecutor took it up even once, kek

Do you mean a sea wall?

see pic name you cucked piece of bullprepping arrogant cuck

No, literally a wall of nations across Europe

Ukrainians are our Europen brothers.

hello bros
i love this threads just sayin

We like Horvats more

It is not functionable without Serbia in the EU.

those are the true germans

Nice, but do they reproduce less because of it?

>pic

QUINTESSENTIALLY GERMAN

Very comfy thread, I hope it becomes a regular thing

To stop them there is only one solution, stop the war in middle east, otherwise they will keep coming

Yep.

or kill them all

The wars have nothing to do with it. Muslims have been trying to end Europe and Christianity for 14 centuries. Long before any wars in the middle east, NATO, USA, etc.

as OP of almost all of those threads: thank you
please contribute by posting news to use in the OP
or just build the wall when there is ground, and sink all boats if they try to go by water

Btw a lot of them are registered here but live mostly in Western Europe.

Eastern part of Hungary along the Ukrainian/Slovakian border is gypsy central tho.

At least they are concentrated.

Don't think so, but at least they don't get money for it.

If we start sinking their boats they we will basically kill them we can't do that

Save us

Precisely, rapefugees are also coming from countries that aren't in war.

>Romania
>In V4

No thanks, I rather take ahmed instead.

>we will basically kill them we can't do that
but they want to kill you themselves, why not?

;.;

If we and the Serbs can work together then you and the ROMAnians can too.

Our Nazi larping level is far lower than in e.g. Lithuania or Estonia.
Also, only connection of Ukrainian Rebel Army to Nazis was a temporary alliance vs Soviets that lasted less than Soviet's alliance with Nazis.
It is hard to fight both at the same time, and Soviets were objectively worse for an average Ukrainian peasant.