RIP Aussie cop

A cop was shot and killed today outside of Brisbane by a fugitive during a traffic stop, and three others were wounded. This is the first police officer shot dead in Australia since 2012.

The US already has something like 25 cops murdered so far this year. More than the rest of the developed world combined. What are other developed countries doing right that we are doing wrong in this regard?

brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/queensland-police-officer-shot-dead-gunman-on-the-run-20170529-gwfjzt.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jaydanduck/status/869070888448139264
twitter.com/7NewsQueensland/status/869126743679827968
abc.net.au/news/2008-10-02/man-denied-bail-in-torture-drugs-case/529194
thechronicle.com.au/news/10000-punch/167991/
questia.com/newspaper/1G1-195930694/accused-refused-bail-on-series-of-charges-including
youtube.com/watch?v=SxEHXlYckTY
youtube.com/watch?v=vTlBxugFNoY
youtu.be/r_A_v5f3fjI?t=11m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=SAvLdAXHZ-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't have niggers and abbos aren't as violent.

RIP brother. I hope SERT give the shooter a lead injection between the eyes.

F.

Qld coppers still have a fairly dodgy reputation but I will assume he was one of the good guys.

Everything changed after the Fitzgerald inquiry in the 80s, its a pretty tight ship these days.

Someone's got a full auto machine gun..

>We don't have niggers and abbos aren't as violent.
Disagree, abbos are just as violent, they just lack the physical abilities to really do much damage.

Blue brother?

Gun free zone, nfi what happened!

i think you mean abbos are in dream time 100% of the time

>tfw can't make threads on Sup Forums without buying a kike pass

I'm terrified for my husband here every day. The only consolation I have is that he is plain clothes, and his vehicle is the same make as fancy SUV taxis. He's had people try to get in thinking he was a taxi before, but they don't notice he doesn't have any taxi ID on his vehicle.

Only if you're a mobile poster

I wished this shit would happen more often.
Make the cops sweat a little every time they pull someone over for speeding to fill their bullshit quotas.

>An oppressor of the people meets the hand of justice
Remind me why I should care again?

No, I think they tried to range ban the bbc poster and I'm caught up in it.

aboniggers pls

Maybe if enough get killed they'll be allowed to do their job again.

Compared to NSW/VIC cops ours are fucking perfect.

Not the point, no officer deserves to die for trying for do his job.

Maybe if you weren't speeding it wouldn't be an issue

Actually there's fucking heaps of guns around here.

I'm about 15 mins away from the exclusion zone, nearly every second/third house has firearms.

Drink a bottle of bleach

Maybe you should speed into a tree, dumbcunt.

he was a good friend

So it's almost like firearms being owned by a lot of people isn't the problem.

when next underbelly series?

cop is a legit fuck wit job mate

""when i grow up i want to be a dick head""
yeah ok

We have no guns sold at local supermarkets for example.

Nah the legal ones are fine.

The illegal ones these scum bags get are.

... Unfortunately we with registered legal firearms will probably pay some price now.

Australian cops are fucking scum for the most part. He was probably worse than the con he pulled over.

Stupid cunt is a legit no hope job mate.

"when I grow up I wanna be a dumb cunt"

Go fuck off wanker, back to your meth pipe.

hahaha this is so true hey

Probably a backyard open bolt SMG

yeah, we should really have some laws against those to keep them out of criminals hand's... oh wait.

It was a full auto

Homemade SMG most likely

This shows how easy you can get them if you really want to.

I haven't had much interaction with them to be honest but been pulled over twice for breath testing in Melbourne and they were polite and professional

I wish firearms were that cheap and easy to get.

They are. 3d print them.

Crikey!

If you cannot get one in murica you must be a proven complete retard.

in your land they are, not arguing it as a problem just jelly desu, you can't get any sort of rifle under at least $800 here and shotties start at around $400

+ a whole heap of bullshit, the safety course makes since but getting a bloody permit to acquire for every weapon, even after you have a licence, is frustrating.

We have more guns than people here, man.

Depends where he lives.

If he's in NYC or San Fran, then he's probably never seen a gunshop in his life.

Poor speedy here..
Die driving cunt.

Her der I'm talking tough on an anonymous board
> kill yourself sister rooter

no real shortage, I went to an indoor pistol range when I was in New York.

Niggers and the presence or absence thereof.

drove through the Locker Valley on the weekend, sp00ky stuff

honestly I currently don't have a licence because I made a fool of myself on the road, I never blamed the cop who possibly saved my life by putting an end to me being a dickhead, I blamed myself and when I have the privilege of driving again I don't intend to abuse it. As long as you don't act like an absolute cunt to aussie cops they won't give you a harder time than you deserve 9 times out of 10, and I've gotten away with a lot of being let goes for minor stuff they could have fined me for (forgetting to turn on headlights while under street lights and the like)

like most things in life, don't be a cunt.

Shooter is Rick Maddison:
twitter.com/7NewsQueensland/status/869126743679827968

Ahhhh welcome to the USA

cheers mate, been trying to find more info on this all arvo.

Yeah I have over 40. More of an investment than anything else. I only need a few for home protection/public carry.

His form:
abc.net.au/news/2008-10-02/man-denied-bail-in-torture-drugs-case/529194

>inb4 media uses his death to preach gun control
fucking animals.

why the fuck do we keep granting these cunts bail?

prison rape doesn't really happen outside the US ... I mean if I was facing your system I would probably fight for my life as well.

>Preach gun control
>When he was using an already illegal, home made automatic weapon

They literally can't. They won't even mention it, if anything. Bringing up the weapon used would shine a light on the fact that even idiot druggies can make automatic weapons. Currently the media is trying to pretend that it's impossible to make a gun and hoping that nobody notices that it's actually extremely easy.

I really hope they can't use this one, gun hes using is already banned. Let's just thank fuck hes not using an Adler, that'd set em off.

the general idea is if you have the high amount money needed and know how to obtain black market firearms in Australia you are probably mentally stable enough to not go on a killing spree anyway

More form
thechronicle.com.au/news/10000-punch/167991/

>High amount of money

Cunt having 400 bucks doesn't make you sane.

Shouldn't have posted all those BLACKED threads m8

Media is saying machine gun, so nah.

Why do Australians punch so hard? Not me of course, I'm a sissy.

An expect shitposting baitmaster who catches his own countrymen, you're a rare and dangerous breed m8.

it makes you sane enough to receieve one centrelink payment

still better than a taurus

Or jump one gook and flog his iphone,

Another article on that case
questia.com/newspaper/1G1-195930694/accused-refused-bail-on-series-of-charges-including

news is saying it was a "automatic" rifle.

can't get semi auto or fully automatic guns in australia unless you are a pest controller.(e.g kangaroo cull)

its in a rural area west of brisbane, near toowoomba, so im not surprised if its a farmer high on meth

you are not getting a fully automatic killing machine with ammo to go on a spree with for $400 that's for sure.

u have to be pretty lucid to do that tho bro

you have too many niggers

You obviously didn't grow up in a rural town, 400 bucks and a day or too and you could get a dodgey ass home made gun, low level drug guys always get caught with them,waste of time really though, only adds to their charges when they eventually get busted, almost all of them aren't actually crazy enough to pull them on cops.... or maybe I just lived in a bad town...

anti government type?

It's not, it's a drugo career criminal from Toowoomba.

I've already posted several of them. These are all home made. These things have a grand total of 7 individual parts. I can make one in my back yard.
youtube.com/watch?v=SxEHXlYckTY

how many bullets can these things shoot before breaking?

i've heard of alot of meth labs being out gatton way.

You have more african americans and hispanics than europe and australia mate

you're not grasping the difference between "can't" and "not allowed to"

anti government type? what army gun? EF 88 Austeyr

>We live in a dangerous society, with deadly niggers just like burgers and eurocucks please don't leave out of the discussion
Fuck off larper. Abos are no where near as violent as niggers. And if abos lack physical ability, then that doesn't say much about white Australians. Seen more abos bfto out of whites than vice versa

Thousands. The ones showing up in Australia have practically no moving parts, they're based on the Yugoslav M56, modified to be smaller and easy to manufacture. The M56 was neither pretty not comfortable to fire, but it was supremely reliable to being the simplest possible design.
youtube.com/watch?v=vTlBxugFNoY

have fun getting done with them, that will be at least a min of 10 years just owning that, probably get less for the drugs you are protecting.

youtu.be/r_A_v5f3fjI?t=11m25s

Why are Australians so much more creative than us?

varies, depends how fast you shoot them and how well each one is made. /k/ could answer a lot more questions about them.

Sounds like a SMG. Probably one of the various homemade ones.

As many as the real thing.

They're the same as a M3 Grease Gun or Mac-10/11 for all intents.

can't legally get then

middle eastern gangs have been bringing them in.

fucking muslims.

So what? They're already here to stay. Gun laws are completely irrelevant.

No I mean is the guy some anti government extremist or just boring criminal?

I just thought they were made with 3d printers so plastic wouldn't last that long being used.

Druggie, probably cooked meth in his spare time.

Does Australia have a rabid nigger problem like the US does cuck?

because of meth
that is 100% a meth head track

just a druggo who had a boot full of pills or meth.

Modern 3d printed guns are comparable to milled ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=SAvLdAXHZ-I

Sheet metal for the frame and receiver.

Barrel can be smuggled/bought or piping.