Hitler did nothing wrong

Hitler did nothing wrong

>invaded russia during the winter

>invaded russia during the summer

>Sided with weebs n Pasta makers

The invasion began at 22 June. I think they didn't expect it to last for so long. But yeah I have also watched in documentaries that their weapons freezed with the cold because they weren't prepare for winter conditions and also the soldiers didn't have winter clothes... If that is true, you have to be kidding me.

He lost, must of done something wrong.

>couldn't check map to see the size of the SU

Richtig!

NEIN NEIN NEIN
Zurück ins Reedukationslager mit dir!

Niemals!

Das Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz und Terrorismusbekämpfung ist bereits kontaktiert.
Viel Spaß im Reedukationslager Mauthausen.

>I'll drink to that.

He did plenty wrong.
Doing wrong=/=being wrong.

Tod der Nation. Keine Grenzen. Refugees welcome!

SIEG HEIL!

...except lose

>invaded Russia at all

Tfw you go from the strongest country in Europe to the fifth strongest in Berlin, but that's ok because edgy teenagers in the future wouldn't consider that anything wrong

I like to imagine myself as a badass warrior who just finished killing 1000 rampaging niggers and when I'm just about to die after being surrounded by the beasts, she saves me with her kickass gun and the niggers are torn to shreds right ontop of me. As I lay there, covered in nigger blood, the 50 cal bullets wizz by me and tear the animals apart before they begin hooting and screaming and running away. Scores of them fall until all is quiet. I try to stand up but I'm too tired and I fall back to the ground, my swastika shirt soaked with nigger blood. She runs over and kneels down, wiping some of the disgusting red fluid off of me and says "A-are you alright?"

I look up and say "Are you an angel?" before passing out from exhaustion.

Und wieder wurde eine Seele vom Gift des Nationalsozialismus bewahrt.

:^)

Thats a bullshit myth
The invasion began in the spring, the marshy terrain proved more of a difficulty than snowstorms and winter

I wake up in what appears to be a fortified citadel, strong walls surround the complex and armed guards patrol the area to ensure nothing darker than a marshmallow gets through. I am lying in a hospital bed and the heart monitor next to me emits a familiar "beep beep" in sync with my heartbeat.

I look over to my left and see the same girl from before, sitting in a chair and asleep. She has such a beautiful face, after spending 6 months fighting niggers in the city, seeing a young white female face is enough to make me choke up. So much darkness, and now her piercing green eyes and pale white skin is like a drink of water in a desert.

Just then the door opens...(to be continued)

Follow your leader, Nazi faggot

Please stop you're making us Nazis look bad

He could have done it better

>Assassinations of leaders instead of all out war.

>Failed to restore the monarchy
He had one job.