HAHA SWEETIEEEEEEEEEE

Sweetie, why is your president so thin skinned? AHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BUqLjhuA25z/?taken-by=bessbessbell
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good

She was using it as a soapbox and publicity stunt with her shitty way of talking.

She's just one insignificant woman. Why would Drumpf block him? She's not important

Because she's using it for publicity.

She's been making money off of it.

Fuck her. It's his Twitter.

I didn't vote in 2016. He's not my guy.

fuck off mike

I blocked Drumpf more than one year ago
Best block in my life

Wow her official statement. Why are American girls so sexy? instagram.com/p/BUqLjhuA25z/?taken-by=bessbessbell

Trump is a fucking joke. Not that our prime minister is any better. Look at him, he's fucking retarded.

lol

They're almost all whores and have had 200+ dicks.

>it's his twitter
it's twitters twitter. who's to say what twitter is supposed to be?

kill yourself shill rat

That's all of them. You always have some shitty "entrepreneur" spam a 10 tweet chain a couple seconds after a Trump tweet went up because they know that it's cheap publicity for them.

>she

>swedish

If some patronizing bitch kept tweeting me sarcastic paragraphs every time I sent a tweet I'd get real sick of seeing that shit too

This. She can fuck off.

Her life literally has no meaning or purpose now. At least she gifted us with Bessposting and sweetiememes.

ohh he canceled her twitter promoted show. too bad sweetie now go suck some more dicks to get jobs spouting your terrible humor

What if he was blocked for a different reason? Seems kind of presumptuous to apply rationale without being previously given any.

Why do you fucks block comment sections in your youtube videos?

Trump should honestly just move to Gab. Twitter is beyond compromised.

WHAT

TRUMP YOU CAN'T JUST END SWEETIEPOSTING

YOU'LL REGRET THIS

oh sweetie

YOU WILL REGRET THIS HONEY SWEETUMS

Where is Trudeau on the picture?

>mfw Trump can destroy an entire career with a single block

When you're such a colossal cunt that even the president of America is aware of how much of a colossal cunt you are.

>trump proves himself the superior shitposter without even posting anything

stop it babe :'(

Said it last thread: this was her 15 minutes of fame. She's butthurt that she can't milk her shtick anymore.

nice argument faggerino

Look how bootyblasted she is

Kek

She's going to be posting on her own twitter 24/7 about Trump now

The terms of service allow the user to block whomever they want.

It's his page.

>tweeting to 70yo fatfart

dumb bitch

He has a digital director with access to the account. I doubt it was Trump. His team has probably caught on to the blue checkmark scheme of people spamming every single one of his tweets using automated bots.

Liberals block everyone and everything at the drop of a hat, but now insist on attributing the fact that you need to have your feelings hurt to do so. That says more about them than it does about Trump.

>blocking somebody on twitter who has genuinely started to annoy you through constantly patronizing anything you do with the same obnoxious baby talk shtick

>wounded

She's over dramatic and is as much a "comedy writer" as Hillary Clinton is the President.

>comedy

He's still your president, sweetie.

*sips tea*

Oh dear

Your country is a fucking joke.

your cuntry is arming terrorists

"comedy"

So they can kill more muslims. Before you bring up the attacks in Europe, I repeat, to kill more muslims.

SWEETIE

PUNISHED SWEETIE

I hope you guys are "sweetie"-ing her butthurt as much as possible. Those who dish it out had better be able to take it.

Unrequited sexual obsession is a sad thing to watch.

Lollipop honey muffin

>Liberals block everyone and everything at the drop of a hat, but now insist on attributing the fact that you need to have your feelings hurt to do so. That says more about them than it does about Trump.
massively underrated and perceptive post

kek

>arm terrorists
>they kill shitskins
>they kill eurocucks
not really seeing the problem h ere bro

WTF SHE GONNA DO WITH HER LIFE NOW

Seems like it.

She had an unnatural obsession over him. She's a crazy cat lady too.

Camp outside of the White House and scream sweetie

>oh my fucking god
>my fucking god
>fucking god
uumm sweetie. that's not how you talk about god.

what the fuck are you even trying to say? It's his twitter account. Just like how Sweden is your country.

Every
Fucking
Time

IT'S OGRE FOR HER

Daily reminder that she reads Sup Forums threads.
Say hello to Mummy

#notmypresident BTFO

she will just move on to harrass his family now.

She's not very funny for a comedy writer.

Wew

Can you imagine telling your grandchildren that the President blocked you on Twitter?

>back up writer/coffee fetcher for some no-talent hasbeen
>this self-important

that psych was right, people are out of control narcissists today

Literally a crazy cat lady

Fuck this bitch, she should be blocked from life

every. time.

Standard Machiavellian BS from the left.

I really hope they block all of them

It would finally make his replies readable

She acts like she's being persecuted or some shit, I had to tweet at her

>her only crowning achievement was that she was on some random TV show nobody watches that's run by a bunch of nobody 20somethings from san fran or new york that cycle through the never-ending sea of copycat LOLTEHRANDUMXDXDXD people who never got the memo that you're supposed to grow up after leaving school

really joggins the noggins

There's a list on the_donald of all the bluecucks that you can import into twitter to clear up the cancer.

This
That being said I've blocked one faggot on twitter and have been blocked by hundreds over multiple accounts

kek

betchu get blokked

(((Kalb))) didn't give it away?

>those fucking orbiters
>those useless niceties

i bet her friends talk shit about her behind her back and she's too fucking bloated on all that useless praise to see how transparent it all is

>You humor is matched only by their wisdom !

are you fucking serious, UGH

DAMN, SHE PROBABLY HAS NOTHING TO LIVE FOR NOW.

THIS WAS HER LIFE TWEETING AT TRUMP.

Obliterated sweden

Time for a real job, Jewess. Take a million pics so you'll accidentally not look like shit on another one.

>trump isn't dumb, he's just 783657823567892389523 chess
>blocks a woman trying to make a name for herself by spamming him until he does literally anything to respond
>makes her famous and instantly validates all "trump is a thin skinned petty child" narratives

He may actually be legitimately retarded.

>Cats are a ploy by the globalists to get white women to stop having children by redirecting their maternal instincts to a furry parasite.

This was hilarious though, has to be someone here

when sweeties get sweetied

>makes her famous

This. She's a martyr now.

it did

Lol, about time he started blocking the abusive trolls.

>makes her famous
she'll be forgotten by all but us tomorrow.

she's not going to get anything after this, her only shtick was to troll his twitter 24/7

She's useless now

These meme-tier blue checkmark accounts all spam trump's twitter feed to boost whatever meme-tier career they have.

Blocking them all is sensible, it stops them freeloading publicity on twitter.

maybe he blocked her because shes a insufferable bitch who needs to go bug some one who doesnt have nuclear launch codes

last thing we need is part of the country irradiated

i'm not the biggest fan of drumpf
but a good way to stop a pompous attention whore is to stop giving her attention.

I'm hoping one of his social media PR people convinces him to load up the bluecuck list into his twitter so none of them can make anymore money by shilling on his tweets.

Trump the ETERNAL SNOWFLAKE Classic boomer behaviour desu idk why you expect anything else