Do you work out pol/?

Do you work out pol/?

Yea. Just passed army fitness test and waiting for a medical. /fit/ is the other way around, though.

i work out in the library faggot

I'm tall and pretty good looking so I don't need to be a gymrat to compensate. I do keep in shape though. Health is important.

No.
Not politics.

Do you grunt and throw the weights on the floor? If so, you are a hero.

what the fuck do you think?

I work a physically demanding job, so yeah I guess.
sage for off topic, take this to /bant/.

I lift some 20-30min. every other morning to fight depression. Don't really care for all that hardcore pumping shit. Maybe I'll into it later in life tho, after I get my shit well in order.

>6866

Almost quads

kys

Used to do this shit and a lot of strength training.
My life was infinitely better than it is now as i have stopped

time to get back into it

Do You

I strength train four times a week. I also enjoy walking outdoors but it's not really "working out"

>sages for offtopic
>literally 20+ other threads i can see rn filled with absolute fucking garbage

that fap arm

Bodyweight strength training + cycling + losing fat
Going well so far

Similar here only I did just get back into it.

I have a ton of energy and confidence and don't need much sleep and wake up with throbbing erections. After like two weeks. Testosterone, buddy!

SHOW PENIS YOU TREMENDOUS FAGGOT

Take out that 5 and you got triple 75

Yea but nothing in particular. Some days i run 400m repeats. Other days i deadlift and do hanging leg raises. Other days spar TKD with friends.

Lift lighter weights with better form, and you will start evening your arms out. That comes from being to thirsty to lift heavy.

t. Alex Jones

75 push ups a day, 75 sit ups a day.

walk 3 kms a day.

don't need to do anymore.

Toth 7557
Kek 7575
Toth 5 757 5

kek

You are the saddest fuck go play fucking darts on computer or golf u fun Kent

im already bigger than most guys.

i make guys look down on the ground when i walk past. i dont mean to make them feel nervous.

>t. leglet

i fucking cant

>skipping leg day

ever walked past people and look at them for a split second, and they look down?

happens to me all the time. it's a bit annoying to be honest.

I felt tremendously awkward the first time people started doing that without even being anything you'd want to see posted on /fit/. It's pretty crazy.

your legs tone up when you do alot of walking. especially powering up hills, i live in a hilly area, they burn so much, you feel weightless when you get to the top.

I only do cardio desu.

Weigh 48kg currently.

The real question is do you always wear your sisters sweatpants?

Now fap with your left arm. Your right arm is disproportionate to the left arm.

i can be really friendly and smile, but people are intimidated by big tall guys. im not freaky tall but bigger than most.

just dominate over people without doing anything. made me socially awkward when i was younger.

Bro I do 75 push ups right after I get out of bed, then run 4 miles under 45 min. I call that an off day, and that's pretty shit. I used to be able to do 6 miles in that same time.

>Tfw haven't done shit for exercising in 2 years and have gone back to being a lanklet

Feels bad man

I live in a hilly area and that is very true, particularly if you can build in some time nearly scrambling up rocks.

Otherwise I'd have to say that learning to squat and deadlift have been two of the most remarkable things for regular daily life, knee stability, etc. Also, all females should be required to squat for dat ass.

Yeah, I feel like shit if I don't.

I have the lanklet genetics too, I've stopped caring at this point though. I work out to stay fit to prevent any shitty diseases.

I just do 150 push ups in a row, then 50 more.

Then I lift a 32lb bar bell 30 times with each hand.

That's it. But it keeps me from looking like a skinny dork. In my head.

nice shape bro. you like like a slice of pie.

Yeah, I'm tall, too. It's pretty convenient, though, like if you want to go for a stroll through alone at night through the bad section of town or whatever. A tall guy who walks around like he doesn't give a shit tends not to get messed with. I got awkward, too, growing up, but it was a valuable lesson in body language.

I give myself a wristy daily.

Yes. Nothing serious though. I have a set of dumbbells that I go up to 15kg on each for bis, tris, shoulders. 30 pushups in the morning to get going for the day. Once I sort out where I'm going to live long-term I'm gonna join a gym.

Hah, keep telling yourself that buddy. If you don't lift you will never look good. Fucking normie.

Rate my routine lads:

>A

Squat 3x5
Incline bench 5x5
Dips 4x10
Low cable flyes 4x10
Skullcrushers 4x10
Rope extensions 4x10
Face pulls 3x15
Medicine ball push ups
Ab exercizes

>B

Squat 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
OHP 5x5
Pull ups 4x10
T-bar rows 4x10
Lateral raise 4x10
Bicep curls 3x10
Cable curls 3x15
Preacher curls 3x12
Ab exercizes

I go to the gym 3x a week. Some exercizes are combined in a superset so my workouts last about 60mins. I'm doing more bicep and tricep work because they are really lagging behind.

if your lanklet, doing tons of push ups is easy.

but when your bigger, your pushing more weight.

shouldnt do so many in row. break it down into sets. to keep the momentum up.

nice try ahmed

I didn't say I didn't lift. I lift but I'm not a gymrat.

>manlets
When will they learn?

You should follow a better diet and work out ALL muscles, gymfag. Your fat arms are a fucking disgrace. kek

If you grew up fat, there's nothing like seeing biceps vein the first time or your sartorius stand out in your thigh, or whatever. The psychological impact is yuge.

Yes i used to be highly active. I started out distance running and completed my first marathon, it was a great feeling. I then moved on to the gym and began listing but the body building shit wasnt really engaging enough for me. After some time i discovered Olympic weight lifting and strength training, i became obsessed and my life improved dramatically.

As i write this now i am no longer working out, im semi addicted to opiate meds and my life it a wreck...

For some reason though seeing this thread and being aware of the coming hard times our society faces has given me great motivation and i think that later, i shall, in the cover of night return to my iron temple and attempt to regain the glory i once had.

Thank you Sup Forums

when im stomping out kikes from this fucking message board, my fingers burn the power of a thousand suns

ZEIG HEIL !

60 push-ups
Military press 4x10
Kettlebell overhead 4x10
Dumbbell curls 4x10

I've been doing this routine after work for the past 2 years now, along with proper diet, it keeps my stomach flat and my shoulders/chest/arms in shape, so I get a nice frame with minimal effort

Opiods are bad news man. I've had a bunch of friends go really wrong with those, even though it didn't seem so bad at first. We're all going to make it, brah.

Zyzz died from an opiod OD, didn't he?

Started a couple months ago

>Bench 3x5
>Weighted pull-ups 3x5
>Overhead press 3x5
>Row 3x5
>Deadlift 3x5
>Abs 3x5

Extra
>Bicep curls 3x5
>Lateral raises 3x10

Starting squats soon