Do any of you from other countries actually care about America...

Do any of you from other countries actually care about America? Do you care for it's people or just what it can do for you (you're country)? I know that my time on Sup Forums has made me actually care for the people of other countries.

최고 지도자에게 영광

death to USA 미국

Wow nice tat bro

I don't really care about anything. I just like to type shit.

How nice of you.

honestly I care more about the US than the UK since we are politically and culturally your bitch

if the US goes to war so do we, if the US has some huge cultural problem then so will we about 6 months later, ect

No not really. America with its 50% nonwhite population is a lost case. There is still hope for Europe but not for you.

So it's commonly seen there as our 51st state?

still hope for europaaaaa
JAJAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what the fficki wher do you live 200km away from the next city?

Or is that just a meme?

I enjoy the gamesmanship of bantering with some countries more than others.
Especially having traveled some.
It's fun to see the bullshit some people try to pass off as genuine on here, and I appreciate it when someone is intellectually honest.
I guess that's as far as my caring goes.
Except 99% of canadian posters.
Fuck those guys.

No.
But it's the only country eligible for my greatness if shits hits the fan and I have to fuck off from my land.

Why don't you want to fight for your homeland?

Most of my friends are American and I've always wanted the best for you guys.
USA and Canada are sibling countries.

I fully agree.

I usually just lurk here. The descent of Europe and America due to "progressivism" is sad but fascinating to watch. I admit I get frustrated sometimes about how your SJWs and political figures screw your countries up and how apathetic your people have become, but it's not like I can do anything about it and I'm not even white.

Besides, we have our own issues here. We'll probably be Chinese clay in a few years.

Thanks for caring. Please keep fighting those dirty Chinese.

I wrote 'If I have to'. I have no problem fighting for my country but not when even your country fights against you. Is there anything left to save in Sweden for example? You'd probably have to nuke that place before civilization can flourish again there. Would you fight for Detroit if you were born there even though you live in better part of America?

Ah, I see. My bad for straw-man-ing you.

based pinoy

i like america. id like to live in the deep south

It breaks my heart what progressives have done to your country. You must resist.

Love, ethnic Russian from the Baltics.

I care about America because whatever happens there happens here in about 10 years.
Which means that in 2027 we will have feminine trapbois. I'm looking forward to that.

This is true. Even during the black lives matter riots London wasn't immune from receiving their own shortly after

I like America, you're a people of extremes. Also, whatever happens, we'll always be your brothers.

Im just here for trumptard tears.
Altho im also a paid shill for a Cruz 2020 run.

Everyone in the worlds just wants you to stay on your own soil and stop forcing your influence on us.
Give it a real chance and every other nation is going to backstab you

I have started caring about all white countries, including the US.

Just keep youtube servers runing and make more scyfi movies. I dont care even with my 60% shitskin 3° world country. The only solution here would involve genocide.