Species of peace strikes again

>species of peace strikes again
Pitbull genocide when?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/
archive.is/4bmbi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2017
liveleak.com/view?i=667_1495815851
liveleak.com/view?i=9ae_1495328038
liveleak.com/view?i=7aa_1494486404
liveleak.com/view?i=665_1493147945
liveleak.com/view?i=c9c_1491261878
liveleak.com/view?i=0cd_1483951696
liveleak.com/view?i=ec1_1481770417
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php
dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-statistics/all-dog-bite-statistics
dogbitelaw.com/images/pdf/Dog_Attacks_1982-2006_Clifton.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is Sup Forums not /an/ not politics argument you are too pussy to own a dog, now go to fuck yourself

You are too pussy to have daughter

>blaming the dog for its shitty owners
poo in loo pajeet

probably a beta cat owner

A crippled wiener dog can kill a baby. Stupid thread.

Pajeet ((((((brother)))))) Kill yourself. You are too much of pussy to own a dog. You feed basi roti to street strays you would rather eat poo.
You beta cuck. you are too much of a pussy to let a dog in your house.
Grow up. and get rid of Hanuman monkeys on your roof. They WILL kill your kid

Not all pit bulls, bigot!!

The Breed of Peace

A piece over here, a piece over there.

Dog lovers are worse than Islam apologists

>As pit-bull attacks become more and more common, they're getting increasing attention on social media, but not always in support of the wounded children. In March, a Facebook petition to save Mickey, a dangerous pit bull in Phoenix, got over 70,000 likes. Mickey was facing euthanasia for mauling 4-year-old Kevin Vincente so badly that he cracked his jaw, eye socket and cheekbone. Kevin is facing months of reconstructive surgery, but more people were concerned with saving the dog than helping the boy. Mickey's Facebook page has now become a social-media landing page to save other dogs that are considered dangerous.

time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/

Not the pitbulls fault. All bikers, muslim gangs, bald head-tattooed thugs so be genocided. I find myself saddend having to wake up in a world that doesn't gove death penalty for being tattooed on hands and face.

Please use archive.is on blogs renowned for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/4bmbi

>Many pit-bull advocacy organizations, including BAD RAP, did not want to comment for this story. But there is a growing backlash against the idea that pit bulls are more violent than other dogs. "There is not any breed of dog that is inherently more dangerous," said Marcy Setter of the Pit Bull Rescue Center. "That's simply not true."

Yes goyim no breed is more dangerous than another A pitbull is just as harmless as a chihuahua.

>Chihuahua
>harmless
I own one of those fuckers and I swear to you they are not cute and harmless

You use the pitbull as a bull? Loser cuck?

I was just talking about this yesterday with my wife because we have a baby. Not this attack but a different one. This shit happens allot. Truly the nigger of dogs. Exterminate every one of them.

There are no bad dogs. Only bad owners.

>street shitters and nordcucks staunchly defending this waste of life

All pits deserve death, all pit owners deserve their children's deaths

I have three dogs but they are not aggressive breeds. If one of my nieghbors ever gets a pitbull I will poison it with rat poison.

>>Many pit-bull advocacy organizations, including BAD RAP, did not want to comment for this story. But there is a growing backlash against the idea that pit bulls are more violent than other dogs. "There is not any breed of dog that is inherently more dangerous," said Marcy Setter of the Pit Bull Rescue Center. "That's simply not true."
>Yes goyim no breed is more dangerous than another A pitbull is just as harmless as a chihuahua.

We breed dogs to hunt ferrets and weasels; to effectively herd sheep. We breed them to be loyal, to be tall, to be short, to be fast. But god forbid anyone mention that a species could be bred for agression. No that is physically impossible. Breed of Peace is exactly identical to the Breed of Latter Day Saints

Dogs and humans are bound by spirit. Would rather a dog than a shitty kid any day of the week.

There are no bad religions. Only bad followers

but the dog would be the follower if you're using that as an example

Bad analogy.
It would be closer to say "There are no evil people, only evil ideologies," and that would be true. People who do bad things by large believe they are doing it for the best reasons, be it for their God or whatever.

To a dog, you are its God.

Daily reminder that there exists NO empirical evidence to show that "pit bulls" are an aggressive breed of dog. This is because "pit bull" is not a breed at all, but a collective name for various terriers.

The terriers in question were largely bred into exsitence for the purpose of fighting. This is why they look so aggressive, with large jaws, muscular bodies and small eyes. This is why they are largely chosen by poor (usually meaning they are also unintelligent) people, as they are used as a statement rather than loved as family. This makes an aggressive and anti-social dog, regardless of its breed. Keep in mind that the innate aggressiveness was mostly bred back out of these dogs as we as a society evolved.

Much like the "Miami man arrested for x" phenomenon, we see so many news reports about these because people are already subtlety clued into paying attention to them, and subsequently posting it on an Estonian deep sea diving imageboard.

tl;dr pit bull isnt a breed but various breeds that all look tough so stupid niggers buy them and treat them poorly so they become aggressive, and we see "so many" (not many) reports because we are looking for them

Every thread there are these cucks.

Then there are red pilled people about these niggers of the dog world.

I am love you control of language English

>HE A GOOD BOI
>HE DINDU NUFFINS
>IT'S BECAUSE OF NIGGERS!!!
>They're NOT killing machines specifically bred to be violent fucks. MY DOGGY IS NOT SO CUTE HE WOULD NEVER HURT ANYONE!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2017

>Two parents were watching television in bed with their newborn son and 2-year-old, neutered family pit bull Polo. The mother coughed, and the 76lb pit bull responded by biting the newborn infant in the head.
>The mother coughed
>pit bull responded by biting the newborn infant in the head.

>Collies are bred for herding, even non-working pet collies have shown herding instincts.

>Hounds are bred to follow a trail and must be monitored as non-working hounds will follow a scent.

>Pit bulls are bred to fight but that doesn't matter as THEY ARE ALL LOVING ANGELS YOU RACIST BASTARD.

>dog allowed on bed
>dog allowed on bed with 2 year old babby

So these people were stupid, thats been established. They arent raising their dog properly, thats also been established. I wonder what else wrong they were doing to this dog?

Difference between most dogs and pit Bulls (bone be upon them) is that a pit Bulls bite is so much stronger, so yeah, say that pit Bulls aren't more aggressiva. But it doesnt really matter because they're basically assault doges. A golden retriever attacking you means 4 stitches and a tetanus shot, a pit Bull attacking you means you now only have one hand and have to wear a mask not to scare children.

>dude lmao the dog was in the bed so it's completely understandable why the dog just killed an infant

>1.5 years old: Playing on his family's porch when the family's two Pit bull dogs attacked.
>10 weeks old: Was savagely killed by his family's pet pit bull. The child was sitting in a bouncing seat while the parents were outside.
>7 years old: While playing with his siblings in a field, Talan was charged by three dogs. The male pit bull terrier broke his neck killing him after he was bitten multiple times by the other dogs. The three dogs tested negative for rabies.

>At my local shelter their are no pitbulls but a lot of wierd mixes like "Doberman German shepherd" mix.

They literally can't help but lie can they?

>IT'S NIGGERS FAULT THAT VIOLENT DOG BREEDS ARE VIOLENT

Muhammad dont talk about rabid dogs like they are allah (peace be upon him)

>Michigan
Tar babies aren't people

So this... Is the power of the European education...

Educated enough to know that dog breeds specifically bred to be killing machines should be globally eradicated.

I sincerely pit bulls will target you instead of infants.

>All pits deserve death, all pit owners deserve their children's deaths

Pit Bulls are doing the world a service but not allowing their owners to reproduce and then punishing them for owning a pitbull at the same time. It's win win, until it attacks a stranger, in which case, they are put down anyway.

>wishing death upon people because you hold an uneducated opinion even when presented with the truth

Whos the killing machine you stinking europoor

Pit bulls are like any other dog. Its behavior depends on how you raise it. I personally have a pit and she is the sweetest dog I have ever encountered. Like all pits she is strong and muscular. Now if I were to beat her time after time she would be unhappy and probably snap and attack me with all that strength. The same happened with that orca tilikum from sea world. The whale was under extreme stress its entire life and also just snapped. My point is is that if you want your animals to like you and not kill you treat them like you treat your fellow man.

I'm not wishing for death, but if pit bulls absolutely HAVE to legal because idiots like you keep pushing the idea that DEY BE GOOD BOIS and all, they might as well take you out instead of innocent kids.

Should not you go to bed at this time australopithecus?

> I personally have a pit and she is the sweetest dog I have ever encountered
Famous last words before a feral attack

POO

Please tell a relative to share the news of your early demise, in case you die when your pit bull snaps because you had hiccups within close proximity of it

Pit Bulls are just the latest vicious dog meme. Its been Dobermans, Rottweilers, Mastiffs, even German Shepherds.

Its just a matter of time until some new breed takes their place.

Niggers, pitbulls, terrible news!

There are no bad humans, only bad governments :^).

kek

three week year old baby kills pitbull when left alone. must be a negro baby

theyre responsible for 80% of injuries and deaths from dog maiming.

Ok since some of you are too inbred to even see my point if my dog ever attacks anyone I will personally make an effort to euthanize all of them. Pits are no more aggressive than any other dog they are just stronger and more capable of injuring people. Not all pits are bad. Of course half of you will never see that point because everyone that you disagree with is a "lefty raging liberal Hillary supporting fag"

>Niggers are like any other race, their behavior depends on how they are raised.
No, retard.

>ITT all these tards defending pitpulls

I mean, all right, but at least tell me niggers aren't responsible for their crimes and it's the government's fault for oppressing them

>they are afraid of a dog
your ancestors milleniums ago tamed FUCKING WOLVES, made them more DOCILE, and now you go out "ohhh my gawwwd killl these animaaaals"? What a bunch of pussies, kill yourselves, faggots.

>implying even people who had direct contact with god didn't fuck it up
>who are adam & eve
>who is Cain
>etc etc etc
You know that nigs will nig, regardless of how well intentioned you are sometimes. And pitbulls are the nigger race (80% of human attacks, maimings in the last 10 years or so were commited by pitbuls. I guess it's just the pitbull owners who are bad owners, right?)

The US doesn't have a problem with pitbulls. The US has a problem with drugs and drug users who have too much freedom (e. g. to have a strong dog, in this case). And somehow people wonder how the west is going downhill when most people are just testosterone-less scaredy rats

Time to drop the pitpill

liveleak.com/view?i=667_1495815851
Nigger pitbull chimping out

liveleak.com/view?i=9ae_1495328038
This one is one of my favorites. Pitpull gets extra owed in the end.

liveleak.com/view?i=7aa_1494486404
Pitbull being niggers again

liveleak.com/view?i=665_1493147945
Another pitbull chimping out. This one got an express ticket to doggy hell in the form of a lethal injection.

liveleak.com/view?i=c9c_1491261878
Classic pitbull attack leaves victim without a face

liveleak.com/view?i=0cd_1483951696
Pitbull being a nigger again

liveleak.com/view?i=ec1_1481770417
Pitbull eating 2 bullets. This one won't be going to doggy heaven.

TL;DR if you own or like pitbulls you are a NIGGER. Please direct yourself to the nearest rope and apply it around your neck.

>pitbulls aren't a problem
I was making the argument that pitbulls are genetically more prone to be aggresive. But here's a citation. This is from dogsbite.org (a site that REALLY tries to advocate "it's the owner not the dog" point of view).

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php

A few snippets:

>pit bulls contributed to 82% (28) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up about 6.6% of the total U.S. dog population
>Together, pit bulls (28) and rottweilers (3), the second most lethal dog breed, accounted for 91% of the total recorded deaths in 2015. This same combination also accounted for 76% of all fatal attacks during the 11-year period of 2005 to 2015.
>The breakdown between these two breeds is substantial over this 11-year period. From 2005 to 2015, pit bulls killed 232 Americans, about one citizen every 17 days, versus rottweilers, which killed 41, about one citizen every 98 days.

Feel free to read the article or other statistics. Pitbulls are BY FAR the breed responsible for most attacks and deaths out of any breed. But I guess it's just the owner, right?

I just saw a video of a pig dragging a newborn around in India.

>I mean, all right, but at least tell me niggers aren't responsible for their crimes and it's the government's fault for oppressing them

LMAO THIS.

These pit bull owners enter into the most ridiculous cognitive dissonance whenever this comes up. It's hilarious to watch them. They could win Olympic Gold with these mental gymnastics and they refuse to accept their hypocrisy on this issue. Banted into submission so hard they start to sound like SJW apologists talking about ghetto crime rates ahahahahhah.

>species of peace
This was genuine kek btw pajeet coming through with decent banter for once.

You know God damn well that if it was another breed of dog, like a golden retriever, the results would have been different.

Here's the data for 2016 if you wanted a more recent stat.

Last post about the breed of peace:
dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-statistics/all-dog-bite-statistics

This one is sourced out the ass, as you can see if you read the article.
>A review of 82 dog bite cases at a level 1 trauma center where the breed of dog was identified concludes that attacks by pit bulls are associated with higher morbidity rates, higher hospital charges, and a higher risk of death than are attacks by other breeds of dogs.
>According to the Clifton study, pit bulls, Rottweilers, Presa Canarios and their mixes are responsible for 74% of attacks that were included in the study, 68% of the attacks upon children, 82% of the attacks upon adults, 65% of the deaths, and 68% of the maimings.

>few dogs are properly raised->one breed makes most of the attacks->it's the breed
how a non-retard thinks

>few dogs are properly raised->pitbulls are not properly raised->one breed makes most of the attacks->it's bad owners
how "people" think

Chihuahuas are tiny yes. But they are aggressive as shit. Mexicans bred them for fighting. The ones that we bred to use as lapdogs were the xolos.

Seconded.
The "but m-muh owners" argument is easily dismantled because you'd have to see a proportionate number of attacks/maimings/deaths caused by other species as well, considering that the owners, being all human, would have a constant average of "idiocy".
So since all owners are equally shitty, or close to it, dog attacks should be evenly distributed across different breeds.

This is a type of degeneracy that literally never gets talked about. People who fail to reproduce but are urged to by their internal mechanisms tend to get to pets to fill that gap. As time goes by they start assigning human characteristics to otherwise dumb animals and before you know it, they actually start seeing the animals as kin. That's why there's so much bitching about animal abuse on Internet. A video of a dog getting shot would get a SHOAH tier outrage on facebook, meanwhile actual war footage gets used for masturbation material on websites such as ours.
Essentially, petfags are mentally ill and should expect the rope treatment when the time comes.

Some dogs are bred to instinctively do certain things.
I have a fucking pyranese and guess what that big as motherfucker does when I take him to my dad's ranch? He herds the goats.
We never taught him that.
My dad got a retriever from a family and he took it hunting. What did the dog do? It fucking retrieved.
Bulldogs and pit bulls were bred to fight.

As someone who has worked at a dog daycare for a couple of years I can say you are wrong. Their are definite behavioral and temperament differences between dog breeds.

nice dc thread about shit nobody cares about. 10 cents deposited

>Bulldogs and pit bulls were bred to fight
This. They've been specifically bred to kill.

>people ITT comparing a race of human to a breed of dog

STOP DOMESTICATING ANIMALS

The dogs that are biting people aren't 'real' pitbulls, a real pitbull is a peaceful creature who just wants to love & acceptance, stop spreading these kinds of stories, what are you pitbullophobic or something ?

#NotAllPitbulls

do any of these charts have specific breeds of pitbull listed? APBT, Amstaff, American Bulldog, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, etc.? I'm interested to know if it's all of these breeds combined or not.

>posting smug carefree reactions when really you're in panicked damage control over something that is actually triggering you

kek

Let's suppose for a second that the Pitbull race is not intrinsically aggressive even though they commit far more attacks than any other race, they're still a race which was selected as an attack dog.

They're a weapon, therefore they must be regulated.

Or more easily just ban them and euthanize all the living ones.

Seems like the dog did it's job. Whats the problem here.

>he's never seen a pitbull IRL and is just fed propaganda by the mouthful through Australia's Ministry of Truth

lmao

>humans are all the same
>dogs are all different
Really nags the noggle doesn't it?

Most studies say Pit Bulls. You can look into it yourself for a more detailed breakdown like here:
dogbitelaw.com/images/pdf/Dog_Attacks_1982-2006_Clifton.pdf

Pit Bull Terriers seem the deadliest ones. But as I said, you can research it further.

>>he's never seen a pitbull IRL

So assnuked he's started to desperately project now.

These threads are the best lmao. The sheer level of blatant annoyance you user display over this. You will never admit how triggered you are either.

its a shit chart, it assumes theres only one kind of "pitbull". i fucking hate ignorant retards shitting up the board with false "statistics."

I know. They dont even understand or care what would happen if they DIDNT shoot the dog.

>Dog lunges at cop
>Cop shoots dog
>People rage and demand he stand still like a good dogloving cuck and get bit multiple times, maybe severe a finger, while trying to nonlethally take it down
>In this alternate scenario, they still have to hit hard enough to do brain damage to get that shitty dog to fuck off

>hasn't looked at the chart
>hasn't seen that the chart even addresses mixed breeds
>being this triggered.
I mean, my goodness. You need to calm down, the chart clearly shows other breeds. I even told you Pit Bull Terriers rank highest in number of attacks/deaths.

>hes still never seen a pitbull before

how am i supposed to take your word that pitbulls are such an evil breed when you've probably only seen one on TV?

>inb4 the le hes triggered meme because he has nothing else to say

>mixed breeds

holy shit you really are daft. pitbulls are not one breed, theres multiple breeds that are considered to be "pitbulls" and im not talking about pitbull/labrador mixes, either. im talking about an actual breed.

>doesn't read any of the articles/sources posted proving niggerdogs are by far the most aggresive
>spergs out when provided a detailed list
>still clings to insults
I said it EVEN addresses mixed breeds. If you bothered to actually read instead of selectively skimming, you'd even have seen at the bottom it says Pit Bull Terriers are the most aggresive.
It does mention actual breeds. Jesus, your denial is getting pathetic at this point. You can't even be bothered to read.

I worked at a pet store for 2 years and I can tell you pit bulls are a pain in the ass even with good owners. rottweilers, boxers and Rhodesians are better in every way if you want a good guard dog.

German Shepards bite more people than any other dog though, but that's more to do with how common they are

Dog lovers are worse than God people. Imaginations run amok. Personification of animals and inanimate objects is a sign of intentional ignorance and refusal to accept responsibility.

Dog owners are realistic about the breed they get, and actually read up on it and care for their pet as a dog.
Dog people are like vegans. Like you said they actually think their pets are people, the fetishize them, and project their mental illnesses on them, and then form cult-like behavior with other dog lovers.
They also get incredibly irrational if attacked. Like who seems perpetually triggered and in denial even when provided facts.

i dont care that it addresses mixed breeds. i want it to tell me more about other pitbull breeds, not just a single "pitbull terrier". like amstaff, staffordshire bull terriers, your shitty chart lists none of those, and only lists "pitbull terrier."

t. limp-wristed cat cuck

>project their mental illnesses on them
Word. Keep up the campaign. I see more and more in my neighborhood. A sign I live by idiots.

>shitty chart because it doesn't have the specifics I want
Does it prove that pit bull terriers are literal nigger dogs?
Yes it does, my triggered friend.
Was that the point I wanted to prove?
Yeap.
I don't even know what you're sperging out about now? It mentions 1 breed being way above the others in violent attacks. Compounding the rest would only increase the number, thus further harming your "not all niggers" argument. Are you that retarded?