Do you regret it?

We need to talk, Sup Forums.

By now it's clear to everyone except the truly insane that this man is a historical failure of a president. He's one of the most unpopular of all time and has been embroiled in numerous scandals since Day 1 of his presidency.

So, here's my question for you. Do you regret supporting him during the campaign? Or is this disaster of a president theprice you're willing to pay for the great memes of 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtpYXWGQajc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I regret nothing

fuck off shareblue niggers

Not really, I didn't expect much of him as a candidate and I expected even less of him as a president.

No.

>numerous scandals

More like trial by media.

If anything can be learned from the Trump presidency is that anyone who is a Washington outsider who is a threat to the establishment will be ripped to pieces by the media and the political system.

It doesn't even make any sense that the most vocal enemies of Trump are Sanders supporters who think that the state wouldn't have done the same thing to Bernie if won.

Too obvious. Try again.

This actually, can we somehow force Hillary to run again? If we can get Zuckerberge or Hillary to run again it will destroy the DNC for good. When they lose in 2018 they will chimp out again. When they lose in 2020 they will go full nigger mode and no one will support them after their shameful behavior.

hallelujah

10 million times better than Borongo.

in-compote-ent

I regret supporting him.

Bernie supporters are slowly coming around and realizing the DNC stole the primary. Of course not all, but the seeds have all been planted. No one trusts the media anymore and that was the first step to exposing DNC corruption to people who pretend it doesn't exist.

?

just sage and move along people. This b8 thread shouldn't be on the front page.

Exactly what was needed, regardless of ultimate outcome. Hate some of his choices , but he took out the Clintons and for that alone he has my thanks and respect. I do actually believe he'll get his balance, and his feet under him as well. REGRET NOTHING OP, NOTHING

>Everyone likes Obama before he actual does President things
>everyone hates Obama as he's doing president things
>everyone loves Obama once the media tells them to hate Trump

Yeah first black president has 99% approval ratings. No shit, it's almost like people were worried about being racist. Also polls are easily manipulated.

Some polls have trump at 39% some have him at 48% are both of these polls true?

Cause Trudeau is such a good president, being all trendy and shit, right ?

didn't have to vote, only mildly shilled for him. don't regret it because it's still funny watch how many fuck ups can he do

friendly reminder that if he'd just heeded obama's advice and not hired flynn the russian investigations wouldn't have gotten anywhere near as huge as they are now

False, the media went all-in on the Russian story. Doesn't matter if they have evidence or not. They will push this bullshit until they go out of business or until the DNC actually collapses.

why would anyone think that Obama would give Trump advice in good faith after such a vicious campaign?

And what did Flynn even do that was so bad? Tell Russia that they plan on reducing the tariffs?

The media doesn't give a shit. If a trump staffer did business with a Russian 15 years ago, then it was obviously a plot to subvert the 2016 election. CNN and wapo only targets the ignorant or the naive. They make the Russian story complicated on purpose. But when you ask for clarification or evidence they get mad and change the subject.

Obama literally campaigned for Hillary Clinton, while he was the actual fucking president.

And when I say literally I mean he actually fucking did it without a lick of shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtpYXWGQajc

He's doing great considering the array of press and media working against him and their legions of useful idiots like you.

I love him even more after his euro trip. We finally don't have a fag going over there to kiss ass. Seriously fuck Obama. He was the worst.

>leaf
>shill
>sage

sage doesnt work if you post a photo

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THESE FAGGOTS

AND LEAF OP, COME TO VANCOUVER AND I WILL SKULLFUCK YOU.

Trump will never be great but i mean look at Hillary, the liberals would be screeching to high heavens and imagine the Increase in US immigration.

>trudeau
>president
>gypsy education

Maybe if the alternative wasn't Hillary fucking Clinton herself.

oh are you looking at the same pollsters that gave hillary a 98.4% chance of winning.
How did that poll work out buddy?
hmmmnnn, if i remember correctly
it was wrong- and so is this one.

i wonder whos behind this post

Wow a high profile politician campaigned for his party's presidential candidate. How shocking and scandalous.

Are you retarded?

Holy shit take a remedial maths class.
98.4% chance to win is a 1.6% chance to lose and sometimes those 1.6% chances do happen.

Jesus, I hope you're trolling and not genuinely this fucking stupid.

No one on this board would ever admit to regretting it. Even when he fucks up, everyone here thinks it's either hilarious or fake news.

This place is a cesspool of lonely virgins that try to act tough by posting nothing but racist or antisemetic shit all day.

Trump was a message, it doesn't matter if he's a good president or not.

>implying that the Republicunts aren't just as corrupt.