When you elect a president who promises to build a border wall and he dosent do it

>when you elect a president who promises to build a border wall and he dosent do it
its ok cuz muh 3d chezzzz
>when you elect a guy to put america first but he puts his israeli son in law on a high security clearance
its ok cuz muh 3d chezz shut up muh shill
>when his first trip is to S.A Israel and the E.U and cucks universally
its ok cuz muh 3d chezz shut up shill
>when he promised to drain the swamp then staffed his cabinet with a horde of bankers
>when he promised less intervention then attacks syria and may send more men to afganistan
its ok cuz muh 3d chezz and fuck you shill

yeah i know shill cuck shareblue media matters whatever you cant deny the things i said so you know....wal not being built...more same old crap

thats about all

>rare trump

when you are supposed to be 18 to post but you're not

dosent change what i said pal not an arguement

the trumps shills are just a loud minority, they're paid to post

>he never built the wall yet
well hes completly dropped it from his talking points and there was no money put aside for it in the budget
>assads dindu nuthin
never said that but good job trying to derail the arguement when it comes to assad hes no angel but i like him more then trump and"your greatest ally"

eat a dick shareblue kangaroo nigger

>when you cant deal with the fact that politicans lie so you begin unironically shilling for the U.S esablishment

btw
>shareblue
predicted it
how does it feel to be an unpaid shill?

>3d chezzz

nigger thats just regular ordinary chess

>>>t_d
sage

no one is paying them mate. Leftists shills are paid.

yeah /ptg/ isnt paid there just delusional

b&

Also the US is expected to receive more refugees than it did last year

Keep winning, Trumpets!

Glad I live in Australia with our glorious wall made of water

Ok first of, fuck off SHILL.

By establishing Trump-Putin back channel communications, Jared Kushner is /ourguy/

It makes him the most pro-Russian adviser in the White House.

All of these shills are paid by Bannon and Breitbart. Don't forget to sage FUCK OFF BANNONSHILLS you will never question Trump or our pro-Russian, western civilization savior, Jared Kushner

fought you were serious for a sec lucky i looked through the rest

Nice proxy, tovarich...

My god. You type like a retard with cock in his ass. What the fuck kind of drugs are you on, you worthless sack of nigger shit shill? or are you not a shill and do this anti-american bs for free? there is no way you have an IQ above 90, I can tell by the way you try to communicate.

Trump's presidency isnt 4d chess, it's 5d circumcision for the rebelious right to turn into cuck deep state like top goyim
>t. goy

>a populist president flips 180 on all issues at the drop of a hat, flips again if the circumstances allow
wow what sorcery the JOOs must be behind this

>a president is in office for 4 years, 3 and a half of it is spent literally just talking with Congress
do lefties even know how a republic works?

OP couldn't even start with a fact.

(protip: start with a fact next time)