Dunno if this is the board for this, but I am asking anyways...

Dunno if this is the board for this, but I am asking anyways. What do you think the world would be like had the Central Powers won World War I, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_Fire_(Barbusse_novel)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably better because literally anything would be better then now

More socially stable and much more conservative. Honestly we're living in the bad timeline

Reminder that WW1 was part of a series of events that were set up to erase Europeans powers
I don't have the Rotschild pasta on this computer, otherwise I would have posted it

It was? Huh, never knew that.

This.

The French, as usual, are to blame- the one modern war they should have lost quickly, they outperformed in. Go figure.

Willy was a very good looking man
shame he was a fucktard

If you doubt that, search "Balfour declaration" and search how the tsar Nikolas II was killed

The best outcome would have been a stalemate (America not getting involved)

russia would still turn commie and maybe even france
germany would be OP
US would still be isolationist
the turks and austrians would still lose their empires

Your country promised to create Israel in exchange for the jews to rally America to your forces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Go to /his/ they love this kind of debates

Noted. Thanks, user.

If you haven't already, please read those two books:
>Le Feu en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_Fire_(Barbusse_novel)
>Im Westen nichts Neues en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front

Yes he was, the very picture of a king, but he was incompetent. And bloodthirsty.

They show how our people were slaughtered in the name of Rothschild from the French and German point of view

Russia would still be commie, but Germany and Austria-Hungary would be in a much better position to combat them and safeguard Eastern Europe.

>Christians ally with Ottoman muslims

>good tier
germany
>could be worse tier
russia
turks
france
bongs
>irrelevant tier
america
>WTF ARE YOU DOING NIGGER tier
austiahungary
italy
almost all of the millitary high command was retarded though

>Romanian

this was before most of Europe didn't have to actually live with Turks.

I've read All Quiet on the Western Front, but I'll check out the French one too.

Thanks Frogbro

Reminder, Kaiser Franz Josef planned Europes largest mosque for Vienna just before the war.

Not really, the jews where balls deep in the second reich.
We got the best possible outcome with the rise of fascism.

Russia lost Ukraine which is where a lot of good generals (kruschev) and also their bread basket came from. France would've lost not only colonies but a littler extra in mainland Europe. Alsace Lorraine already was a big coal contributer to France in the 30s. Even if both went and stayed commie they wouldn't have the recourses to fight a imperial Germany that strong.

Germany actually performed well in the war, and took the most territory of any country in Europe (eastern front). Defensive positions were just too strong without aircraft and tanks to overrun and bombard them.

There was this idea in Germany after WW1 that they hadn't really lost the war, and there's a lot of truth behind that feeling.

This.

Only retards think Germany fought well. There's more to war than good tactics or men. It was British ingenuity that won the war on the western front with the development of the tank and trench tactics - which arguably propelled warfare to the modern age. It's not hard to defend territory too, or beat back an internally weak nation.

Germany attacked, France and Britain are the ones that defended idiot.

>reddit.com/r/kaiserreich

Arguably, France and Britain were trying to push Germany back and they had to defend themselves with by establishing permanent forts and armaments.

In truth the Western front was a stalemate, so both sides were defending and attacking simultaneously. It wasn't until 1916 when the stalemate broke because of British commands' developments and introduction of the tank.

Monarchy would still be the norm in Europe and we wouldn't have (((democrats))) turning Europe into a commie shithole.

you might get a shit monarch tho

He was neither really.
He was just, well, too German, stubborn and proud.
When Austria went to war, his understanding of honor didn't allow him to not follow.

At the time of WWI Germany already was a constitutional monarchy. Even if the monarch was bad, he couldn't do whatever he likes. Democrats nowadays on the other hand can do so, because they are democratically "legitimized".

Of course not, war was inevitable.

But Wilhelm II was also what I said before, he was rather incompetent and bloodthirsty, his infamous "hun" speech caused international outrage, for example, during the boxer rebellion.
And by the end of the war the German command didn't even listen to him.

Wilhelm was a good man, in my opinion, but he, like many others of the tme, was a man of a different age, he was a good and honourable European in a time which was eating these men by the thousands and serving the interests of the dishonest and dishonourable.

but that constitutional monarchy slowly evolves into a democracy even if we won i think your monarchy would turn into something like english "monarchy'

It would be less gay

NOBODY KNOWS SHIT ABOUT ACTUAL HISTORY HERE. IT IS ALL HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUTS EDGY MEMEFAGS.

its hard to say, really. After disaster of WW1, German military worked hard on strategy and tactics to overcome disastrous trench warfare. Also the humiliation of defeat was too much for them and it pushed them to radicalization and eventually a dictatorship which united the whole country.

Meanwhile france got comfy with their doctrines because they won. they also had huge population growth decline after WW1 so they started building forts to compensate for it. Also the political situation was a mess. between 1933 and 1936, there were like 15 prime ministers of france. The country wasnt ready to fight.

It is possible that if Germany won WW1, they would get too comfy while their enemies would work around the clock to brought germany down.
Also it depends how the victory would happen. If Germans overran Paris in the first 14 days as they planned, they would probably wrap up Russia before commie revolution, maybe even helping them putting down small local revolts (which would inevidably happen in Russia). If france fell soon, Italy would probably not even join war and Austria-hungary could survive.

if the war dragged for years, Austria hungary would probably crumble, since their army was used as a cannon fodder to slow the russians until France is defeated. But then again france would be wrecked country that wouldnt be able to endanger germany.

Then again prolonged war meant pretty much self inflicted defeat for germany. Since they tried fast Prussian rush which basically meant mobilise huge amount of population ASAP and zerg rush the enemy before he mobilises properly. When this failed, they had huge amount of soldiers in the field who needed food and supplies, and nobody in the factories and fields to work. Germans pleaded for armistice in 1918 because they didnt have propper arms and ammo anymore, and famine was slowly killing the population, especially since british navy blocked all german ports.

People probably wouldn't be brainwashed enough to let that happen if we won. Democracy is unnatural for Germans, everytime it appeared here it was brought by outside forces, but since we lost nobody can say for certain what could have been and could have happened.