I've hit a wall Y'all, I used to have strong political beliefs not so much anymore...

I've hit a wall Y'all, I used to have strong political beliefs not so much anymore. I find myself disgusted with most any political ideology. I have always thought of myself as a liberal but I am consistently disgusted by what that apparently means these days. I dont support multiculturalism or globalism, modern feminism disgusts me, capitalism is pretty cool, and I couldn't give a flying fuck about Muslims.

On the opposite side of that, I'm not a separatist, I don't think ethnic cleansing is a decent idea, I don't believe in this whole degeneracy thing so many people believe in these days.

I just don't know how to be active in supporting my various beliefs without being a hypocrite given the various issues i have with so much of the established political situation.

K, that's great fag. We're just trying to stop White Genocide here. We can worry about political ideologies when we've secured an existence for our people and a future for white children.

The right wing version of "We can argue brands of communism of the dead bourgeoise comrade!" of the right?

Anyway, yeah okay securing America and Europe against a total destruction of white/western society and culture is something I can jam with. Surely this doesn't mean the complete removal of every non-white person in both places though, The completely anti-immigrant stance is something I cant get behind. Only 90 years ago my family immigrated

Congratulations!
You're a proper centrist.
Now go about living a happy, fruitful, and peaceful life and physically remove communists.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

AND ZEIG HEIL MOTHER FUCKKKKKKKKKERRSRSRSRSRSRSRSRSRSSSSSSSSS

>feeling bad for applying common sense to politics

Fucking BASED my man! Upvoted. You're one of us T_D MAGA Pedes! Welcome and Shadilay xD just keep voting Trump Emperor and piss off feminazis. Kekistan REEEEEEee

Take the Christ pill.
There is a reason the world doesnt make sense to you, and it seems loke politicians are retards who vote for the suicide of their own nations.
Satan has dominion over this world until the Dau of The Lord.

>I just don't know how to be active in supporting my various beliefs without being a hypocrite
Just live by them.

This

Yeah, not going to switch from the one institution designed only to control mankind for another thanks...

What i feel bad for is that my activism has stopped. I used to go out and do shit for the things i believe in, not sure what to do now

>My country is 56% white
>I don't support multiculturalism
>I don't support seperatism or ethnic cleansing

Do you see the issue here

I certainly try.

As an aside, how do you feel about Basques?

you should believe in this "whole degeneracy thing". It's worrying.

ignore the Christ cuck, Christianity is a weak religion, Jesus was weak and too forgiving desu. It's what's led to too many Europeans being open hearted and allowing in migrants despite the fact that migrants are screwing us over. "Turn the other cheek" mentality.Meanwhile those entering have a "drive the infidels out wherever you find them". Doesn't mix well.

Last I checked we were 70% percent white?
Also, i don't think the world should be strictly divided by race.It would rob the world of so much shit that makes life worth living. Experiencing more of life through the ability to consume more cultures than my own.

>implying I believe in marriage as anything other than a way to pass down property. Your view is entirely religious and one i don't subscribe too

Watch The Greatest Story Never Told.
When the blackpill hits you, watch that instead of feeling sad.

Shit

>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
You don't have to fit any particular ideology user
not as long as you can argue your position

the 10+ premarital partners thing is kinda shocking to be honest
What lead to such a rise? The acceptance of that?

I rarely post or lurk Sup Forums anymore. Mostly just here to get outside the echo chamber of friends and family.

But it's nice to see a level of acceptance round these parts

Kindly assimilate or fuck off back to wherever you came from. Truth about racial integration is the easiest pill to swallow.

Only if you are already insane. Hating people because of minor differences and the historical machinations of men/jews long dead is fucking insane to me