>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bessbell/status/869037267737694208
debka.com/article/26078/Indirect-US-talks-for-ISIS-fighters-to-exit-Raqqa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dina_Powell#Trump_administration
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/05/28/wsjs-strassel-destroys-stacked-anti-trump-panel-meet-press
youtube.com/watch?v=OT9wFXUAjMk
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705271054043267-russia-daesh-raqqa-fleeing/
aranews.net/2017/05/ypg-spokesman-denies-russian-report-deal-isis-says-fighting-continues-near-raqqa/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/28/cnn-analyst-blames-trump-for-ben-jacobs-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=wuUgcM5YQdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/bessbell/status/869037267737694208

Sweetie released a statement in response to Trump blocking her.

ZEIG HEIL!

No need to impeach the media, just the Jews that own and control it.

Reminder that only shills would accuse Dina Powell of being a leaker.

Knock Knock

Sweetie on a rampage

Good thing nobody cares about her anymore

Think about it, everything she did for the past 6 months was to sit strained at her PC and wait for Trump to tweet so she could reply to it with some bullshit

By blocking her Trump literally destroyed her life

When last we left little Donnie, he was throwing a Twitter tantrum because all people would talk about was Kelly and Kushner's conspiring with the Russians and not his PR trip to the Middle East and Europe.

>Indirect US talks for ISIS fighters to exit Raqqa.
>The United States is secretly conducting with ISIS for its commanders and most of its operational strength to quit Raqqa, its former de facto Syrian capital, and relocate in Al Mayadeen and Abu Kamal in southeastern Syria.
>According to DEBKAfile’s military and intelligence sources, the negotiations are taking place between the US-sponsored Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), which is dominated by the powerful YPG Syrian Kurdish militia allied with Syrian Arabs. As a result, few ISIS fighters remain in Raqqa. This force is American-trained and armed, and fights under the command of US special forces officers.
>The US was motivated in letting these talks go forward by three considerations:
>1. A deal would accelerate Raqqa’s fall with a minimum of casualties for the attackers.
>2. Raqqa’s liberation would leave almost the entire stretch of Kurdish-ruled territory in northern Syria purged of jihadist terrorists. American forces and their Kurdish allies could then go for control of the northern section of the Syrian-Iraqi border. US and Jordanian special forces, combined with an American-trained Syrian rebel group, have been conducting a parallel campaign for the southern section of that border.
>3. If Raqqa can be taken without a battle, the United States can dispense with its Kurdish partners. This would remove a substantial impediment from the path of President Donald Trump’s diplomacy for drawing Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan back from his rapidly-advancing rapprochement with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
debka.com/article/26078/Indirect-US-talks-for-ISIS-fighters-to-exit-Raqqa

Kek ok. Coincidences.

She's fucking beyond pathetic.

>ISIS doing something the infidels want them to do

Yeah no

search "trump blocked" on twitter
apparently lots of verified shill accounts got blocked over night including that sweetie girl

>Bess Kalb
>'Bessie' is a common name for cows
>'Kalb' is German for calf
>Her twatter handle is 'bessBELL'
All you need to know about her, now stop talking about that attention whoring fat cunt

Have you taken the hapapill yet?

Thanks for the summary, user.

scavino doing his job

the president can do whatever he wants with his staff. i always liked him as a candidate, but i wasn't sold that he was the real deal until he got bannon on board. as long as bannon is around i'm 100% behind the president. the day bannon goes is when we should all jump ship. i don't think that will ever happen though

Today I learned that Dina Powell was brought into the Trump admin by Ivanka.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dina_Powell#Trump_administration

>Powell had no relationship with the incoming chief executive or his family until after the shocking result of the United States presidential election, 2016. Then, by Powell's account, she got an out-of-nowhere call from Ivanka Trump, who was interested in the metrics by which the success of 10,000 Women had been judged. She thus became involved with the incoming administration's transition period, particularly with regard to the empowerment of women and girls and the potentialities of female entrepreneurship. By another accounting, the two may have been connected through hedge fund manager David McCormick. Regardless, she quickly became one of Ivanka's most trusted advisors; the New York Times called Powell the first daughter's "all-around guide in the administration."

>Starting January 20, 2017, Powell began serving as Senior Advisor to the President for Entrepreneurship, Economic Growth and the Empowerment of Women. In doing so she became one of the few Bush administration officials to join this new administration.

>She was visible outside that scope of her role per se when she was part of a meeting between the chief executive and Saudi defense minister Mohammed bin Salman. She subsequently shared responsibility for overseeing a $200 billion worths amount of U.S.-Saudi deals. She continued to assist Ivanka, in particular in introducing her to the politically connected including some of the just defeated. Powell's network of contacts in the financial, corporate, and governmental worlds proved a valuable asset for the new administration and she assisted in a few of the early hires. Another such hire in late April 2017 was for a chief-of-staff for Ivanka, that being someone Powell knew from 10,000 Women. Powell commented regarding Ivanka's staff, "We’re all one team. We all work on these initiatives together."

How many of them are crying 'muh freeze peach'?

Knock Kock

Who's there

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/05/28/wsjs-strassel-destroys-stacked-anti-trump-panel-meet-press

Donald

Donald who?

Donald Drumpf

my fucking sides!!

The age of Bess posting is over.

Fake news

WTF!! I hate Drumpf now!!!!

Why the fuck did that make me laugh

I dont think Bannon will go anywhere. He stayed with Trump thru the Access Holywood tape and organized Clinton's rape victims conference.

Had to resolve that annoying running joke / subplot sometime, I suppose.

>tfw Trump dosn`t do actual shit
>tfw good cucks still suck his cock

Awoo! DONT!

Did this actually just happen? Certainly there's more interesting stuff going on in the world right now, right? Who was this bored to do this?

OH MY GOD SWEETIE. CHECK THIS OUT!

tfw the majority of ISIS is destroyed within the next two weeks of your life

LOL

>we

She no longer has anything to live for.

T H I C C

Why the fuck is CNN still talking about russia? Of all days...

yes, "we." if anything happened to bannon the administration would be a failure

>Look at this Israel-approved comment I made, I mean it`s not like we have reason to lie about this or something, now be a good goy

a few. they think trump personally read and blocked them

Sweet

These people are such losers.

no way! that's sooooo insane I cannot believe it

that was the neutralizing killshot that saved Trump desu, a lot of women would have swayed to Clinton had all of that not been done

why is she so assravaged? Getting blocked by Trump for shitposting too hard is a big cheevo, tho that guy who did it with one anime picture...man so much respect for that shit

K. KEEP ME POSTED

Cross Talk on RT has 24 minute discussion on Seth Rich:

youtube.com/watch?v=OT9wFXUAjMk

Are you guys aware that Tiff is dating a manlet?

That's not true. That was Roger Stone's idea.

My first thought too, as pointed out in the article. But Debka often delivers, so let's wait a bit.
Also:
>Speaking to Sputnik, a military source added that the Russian military contingent in Syria has received several intelligence reports that Daesh had made a deal with units of the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) operating outside Raqqa, under which militants would be allowed to leave the city unimpeded.
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705271054043267-russia-daesh-raqqa-fleeing/
But:
>YPG spokesman denies Russian report on deal with ISIS, says fighting continues near Raqqa: “The reports are baseless and blatant allegations aimed at discrediting our forces and undermining the gains of the revolution [against ISIS]"
aranews.net/2017/05/ypg-spokesman-denies-russian-report-deal-isis-says-fighting-continues-near-raqqa/

He's getting rid of fame parasites. About damn time, too. I was getting sick of their shit.

Will we finally get our victory parades with tanks?

Why is this so damn funny?

reports are coming in from all over the galaxy that trump has blocked all blue checkmarks on twitter

white house officials are calling the blue checkmark the new yellow star

People really didnt know that Clinton is a rapist. It was a brilliant and necessary move.

Do you think Hillary's campaign ordered the tape's release?

>Who was this bored to do this

Me

>the leaf is the biggest shitposter there

>mfw we have to invade germany again to remove ISIS

Oh course. It's Russia! REEEEEE

Why do I get a feeling all of these people are unemployed or work for the DNC in some way?

Yea. K Ahmed. Mattis has been lying and bullshitting this whole time. Yea sounds believable.

Just yesterday ISIS killed around 80 civilians who were trying to leave Raqqa through a kurdish corridor

Why the fuck would they do that but then say their own fighters would leave the city?

Also what is ISIS gaining from that deal? They wouldn't agree to it if there was nothing in it for them

Because they are all able to spam Trump's twitter the very moment he tweets.

FLIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEGAAAAAAALDDDDDDD ZOOOOOOOOOOMPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFF

If he blocks you, can you not post on his tweets?

THIS IS CNN: COLUMNIST SAYS TRUMP NORMALIZED VIOLENCE, ‘PAVED THE WAY’ FOR ATTACKS ON JOURNALISTS

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/28/cnn-analyst-blames-trump-for-ben-jacobs-attack/

44,777D C H E S S M A S T E R

She's dating a man taller than her. I may be 6'2, but even the manlets deserve a chance in life.

Well he's taller than her in heels, isn't that all girls hope for?

Thanks for outing yourself as a fag

you can't even read his tweets if you're blocked

(of course you can if you log out)

I've been aware since the Deploraball
youtube.com/watch?v=wuUgcM5YQdo

>It`s a butthurt Drumpfy
Hows that healthcare reform going? Tax reform?
Maybe he will aknowledge that China is a currency manipulator today.
Or maybe you just elected another Neocon, starting wars in the middle-east for goldman

It was totally the intention october surprise killshot, if it wasn't directly the campaign it was higher ups and media types that thought it was necessary to beat Trump, but Trump's whole "Hillary bullied Bill's rape victims and all I did was have some cheeky banter in private with my mate in the back of a bus" really put it into perspective outside of the politically correct lens, a lot of older women (30 and up I guess) have husbands, fathers and sons which would make the same remarks around them, and a lot of them know of stories of victims of sexual assault and rape being pressured like that.

Funny thing is that when they say it it becomes reality. Meme magic at work

>tfw I'll get to fight on the same battlefields as my grandfather did

Stop Bullying!

Why doesn't he ban William Legate? He is literally on the top of half his tweets. And that other faggot Chris Rehage

>that image
wat

Basically this. As long as you're taller than the grill it's not that bad. How tall is he

>breaking out the anime posting this early into it

>No handkerchief
>Wrinkled shirt
>Tie over belt

Absolutely plebeian