Why don't you convert to Islam? They tend to have anti-feminist views...

Why don't you convert to Islam? They tend to have anti-feminist views, believing that women belong at home and not at work. We also believe in strong, tight knit families, and hate jews, just like the majority of you. Tell me one reason to not convert.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/hp-rYJDi5u0aFXGNwj8Vmg/country/CA/
youtube.com/watch?v=eH7NLDE4HJA&feature=youtu.be&a
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
youtu.be/ywTljZW87dI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Submission is for the weak, Infidel.

because b-b-b-brown skin!!!

'cause I don't believe in God, and religion isn't needed anymore. We're not stone age stick throwers anymore.

Oh man you reddit shills are really trying hard to link Sup Forums with pisslam. What's up with that trying to link Sup Forums with terrorism to shut it down?

I don't want explode

i like bacon.

anti-intellectual sand kike religion.

That's the only thing that's wrong with them

They are savages slaves of their religious authority. Mudslimes aren't anything you describes, they are docile but bloodthirsty mobs that die if an old bearded lunatic in a the mountains says so. It's not just the women that are properties, the men are too, just to a different person.

but oh well, you can't have everything, can you?

Searching for posts with the image hash ‘hp+rYJDi5u0aFXGNwj8Vmg==’ and from ‘CA’. 19 results found.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/hp-rYJDi5u0aFXGNwj8Vmg/country/CA/

Sage.

Because Muslims think it's ok to wash their assholes out in the sink at work.

Because it's a dirty statist religion for dirty brown people.

Most of Sup Forums have extremist Muslim views.
> just don't realise it yet.
*kill degenerates
*hate women and fags and moral decay
*religious zeal
> same beliefs
> different frame

>tight knit families
We all know what this really means

Oh believe me all this has occurred to me. I mean yea I thought about it. Have heard more than once men say they almost wish Islam would dominate just to put the western women in line. Or some shit like that.

But then all the goat fucking, and marrying the little kids, and the slavery, and the blowing yourselves up for women you don't get to have ( I don't want pussy when I'm dead. I want it NOW BITCH NOW ), and the shooting, and dying, and " Allah Ackbaaar " when anything at all happens....

Put me off. Sorry. Can't.

ABOUT ISLAM
youtube.com/watch?v=eH7NLDE4HJA&feature=youtu.be&a

yes but we don't hate Technology and Science

I'm not sexually attracted to goats or prepubescent girls.

They literally have barbaric beliefs from iron age and they hold them unironically. Religion was a scaffolding we needed to build modern man around in order to help keep order and keep the peace, but we're past that now, we can start to replace those systems with secular ones such as secular law, secular morality etc.

The only reason that it's so common in the ME is because 50% of muslims are inbred and their average IQ is about a standard deviation lower than the rest of the world.

>They tend to have anti-feminist views, believing that women belong at home and not at work. We also believe in strong, tight knit families
And you converting to Islam is going to change fuck all in those departments.

because they're inbred and borderline retarded

stupid ass clothing

Convert to pork sausage like your prophet

>if you're a social conservative you should worship some dog-hating illiterate pedophile who lived in the desert 1500 years ago
makes sense

Because the only carpet I want to put my face in is a spoiled American white woman's.

>Why don't you convert to Islam?

because I still have functional frontal lobe

I sympathize a lot more with the Jews than with the Muslims.

why am i not surprised...

you better sympathize with both now

Because I also have anti islam vieuws
Stop Cherrypicking faggot and go back to fucking your 8 y/o cousinwife or something ahmed

Fucking incestuous pedophiliac polygamy degenerate scum

I'm a Christian, please don't behead me though pls.

>They literally have barbaric beliefs from iron age and they hold them unironically.
thats pol for ya

If a majority of people start doing the same I might change though, just because I like being edgy.

Having one good idea does not suddenly make the rest of your retarded ideas good.

prove that the angel gabriel revealed the word of god to mohammed

if you can do that then i will convert

We share 97.5% of our DNA with rats. Does it makes us rats?

>2017
>believing in fairytales and fantasy books

Because, Abdul al Kiddiefucker, I happen to like women.
I like looking at them, not looking at the potato sack you shitskins cover them with. I like being around them & hearing their opinions. And I can't rationalize treating half the population as something you own.
Jews are famous for trading in slaves, what makes you think the way you treat women is any different than what a dirty Jew would do? Is that it? Are you a dirty fucking JEW, Abdul?
Take you shitskin ways and head back to the land of shitskins & kikes, and get the hell out of western nations, if you don't like the way we treat our women.

You see, Hammad el Shitskin, when women have rights, YOU have to make yourself an exceptional male to entice one to yourself. It's an evolutionary thing, something your monkey-brain couldn't understand.

I don't like barbarian scum.

>I like hearing their opinions.
I stopped reading there. LOL

oy vey jews were the slaves how could they trade in slaves bad baad goy

If you don't listen to their opinions, how can you know you're breeding with an intelligent woman?

Breed with cattle, your children will be half cattle.

Is deodorant haram?

Goat vagina is.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Islam is a white supremacist religion.

There is no God. all religion does is make you hate yourself and worship/please someone who does not exist.

>Why don't you convert to Islam?
Because I reject Satan and all his works.

Why do you even joke about this leaf?

My friend, who is a muslim from bosnia was always the kind that gave zero fucks about hate towards the west, religion and communsim. Now, all of a sudden wants all whites to suffer and vigorously supports communism.
And he's just words, no actions.

Imagine all the ones that would like to gulag you.

Cut the crap faggot, and get ready for the storm that's coming.

Bacon, beer and miniskirts.

Goat fucking, pedophilia, legal rape, honor killings, genital mutilation, no booze, no pork.

Because christianity is also anti-feminist, and is nto a shitskin religion.

btw seeing as things are why would anyone join the side that's gonna be genocided lol

You should probably check his garage for bomb-making materials. Just sayin'.

>They tend to have anti-feminist views
Anti-"feminist" in the sense that feminism is degeneracy. They're pro-feminism in the sense the woman covers up so you respect her for her mind & personality not tits & ass. That's what feminism is supposed to be.
>believing that women belong at home and not at work.
That's not true at all. Women in the Muslim world worked well before the Western world. Hell they were considered people over a thousand years before Europe where they were still chattels
>We also believe in strong, tight knit families,
This is true.
>hate jews, just like the majority of you.
This is modern, The Jewish golden age was in Muslim Spain. Europeans were still burning Jews at the stake at the time. Jews returned the kindness by destroying the countries of their gracious hosts. Sound familiar?

Because you are a bunch of retards and I have a three digits IQ. Why should I be part of an inferior tribe?

It's another jewish invention, fuck off with this shit.

No alcool,No cigarettes,No durgs,no ham,no sausage.
No thanks.

"Convert"?

From what?

I can be anti-feminist, traditional and hate Jews without being a muslim.
Why would i convert?

Because I drink beer, eat bacon and hate paedophiles.

What is a shame is the fact that they're the only ones with balls enough to actually fight those things. (Without much success for now)

>They also tend to fuck goats and be absolute trash tier people.
Maybe I don't want to have to (((submit))) to a literal slavery of a religion religion in order to be allowed to discriminate people for my and my family's collective benefit.

You can talk about it. As a Muslim you can do something about it, and your wives will follow you and produce many white children who are indoctrinated into the traditionalist, white supremacist religion.

As a bonus the left will defend you as you do this.

>Islam is a white supremacist religion.
Hardly white.

I tend to eat a lot of bacon, and funnily enough I much prefer nice big fat mature pussy to 6 year old like Muhammed may BBC in the shower be upon him

Islam is all about Arab Supremacy. That's all it really is at its heart. You literally have to worship an Arab and his Arab mindset.

As opposed to Christianity where they worship the son of a literal cuck Palestinian refugee

>They're pro-feminism in the sense the woman covers up so you respect her for her mind & personality not tits & ass.
And yet I see the pro-Islam types here laugh at the idea that there could even BE an intelligent woman, with intelligent opinions.

>Women in the Muslim world worked well before the Western world. Hell they were considered people over a thousand years before Europe where they were still chattels
You've clearly never heard of Boudica or Blenda.
Northern Europeans have treated women with respect for centuries, Islam won't even let them drive a car.

>strong, tight knit families
This is beneficial in any society.

>The Jewish golden age was in Muslim Spain. Europeans were still burning Jews at the stake at the time. Jews returned the kindness by destroying the countries of their gracious hosts.
The Inquisition was highly overrated. Again, as Jews always do, they whine about it and expand it far more than the actual incident deserved. "Muh 6 gorrillion," remember?

Because Muslims are Untermenschen, Deus Vult!

Because I'm not a state-worshipper

Christianity was Westernized, while Islam realizes 100 percent camel-humper.

Why would I even associate myself with any religion.

World's first university was created by a Muslim woman, Muhammad's first wife was a highly successful business woman who he loved dearly, it was Muslim women that translated the ancient Greek works & saved them for humanity.
The hijab literally exists so you view women as a person on her merits rather than have your desire to fuck her be the basis of your interaction.

Saudi Arabia isn't indicative of Islam. There wasn't segregation under Muhammad or the original caliphate like you get in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia even banned bikes in the past as "the devil's vehicle".
The main reason women are banned from driving there is so they don't end up fucking in the backseat of a car like you get here.

I agree about the muh gorrillion but once again the Jewish golden age was thanks to the people they treat the worst. Just like now how they're destroying Western society with Hollywood & Wallstreet

I don't have time to pray 5 times a day, I'm also against penis chopping ideologies founded by pedophile warlords.

Islam is superior to Christianity in every regard. Hell Hitler preferred it for the German people.
Islam would be Westernized if adopted by whites too.

All religion is stupid but you can't argue that Islam isn't the better religion.

Islam wants everyone to submit to their religion, without proving a shred of proof. They can fuck off, just like every other religion.
Why would we base the entire world around a dusty old book written by an illiterate kiddie diddling warlord?

Modern Christianity is still worlds better than Suffi Islam, or whatever its called. To be Westernized, Islam would have to allow women all their present rights, the pedophile stuff would have to go, and who the hell wants to stick their butt in the air five times a day or go to Mecca to walk around a shrine with thousands of stinky Arabs.

White people need their dogs, too.

On what do you base your claim that Hitler wanted an Islamic Germany.

He just said it would have been a better deal for Europeans, not that he thought we should convert.

>Betraying your culture because some other culture has some values you believe in.

kys, dogOP

I can't do the B.O.

>Tell me one reason to not convert.
Because i get the same thing from being a Syriac Orthodox while at the same time worshipping based Jesus instead of some desert warmongering pedophile

It's just another funny avraamistic religion, normal man can't belive in old tales.

>"It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,”

>"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

He admired Islam's capacity, in his opinion, to create fighting men as opposed to Christianity. Which he felt had exerted a net negative influence on ancient Germans that had weakened their supposed rugged fighting spirit and innate hardness.

Mohammad was an arsewipe.
I'm starting the Koran ass crack challange to raise awareness of autistic frog memes.
Baically you slot your Koran between your cheeks, walk twenty five feet with it and drop it in a waste paper bin.
I'm hoping eventually everyone from Kate and Wills to Mark Zuckerburg will be doing the K.A.C.C.

A lot of what you know about Islam comes from lies by the Jewish media

>islam on dogs
>a hadith from one of the most trustworthy sources tells how the Prophet himself had prayed in the presence of his playfully cavorting dogs.

>Earlier Islamic literature often portrayed dogs as symbols of highly esteemed virtues such as self-sacrifice and loyalty, which, in the hands of despotic and unjust rulers, become oppressive instruments

>Prophet told his companions of the virtue of saving the life of a dog by giving it water and quenching its thirst. One story referred to a man who was blessed by Allah for giving water to a thirsty dog, the other was a prostitute who filled her shoe with water and gave it to a dog, who had its tongue lolling out from thirst. For this deed she was granted the ultimate reward, the eternal Paradise under which rivers flow, to live therein forever.

>The historian William Montgomery Watt states that Muhammad's kindness to animals was remarkable; he cites an instance of Muhammad, while traveling with his army to Mecca in 630 CE, posting sentries to ensure that a female dog and her newborn puppies were not disturbed.

Mohammed was a pedophile and most of muslims have a IQ lower than 90

Yeah, that means nothing because people don't follow their holy books, they "interpret" them however they please. Thus, even in Iran half the population thinks dogs are unclean.

You don't need to be white to believe in white supremacy.
Islam serves those who adopt it. Nonetheless, it has a clear and strong strain of white supremacy. The Bible does not treat darker skin inferior, The Quran does.

>Searching for posts with the image hash
i'm impressed, neat trick thx

c: columbia agency
kek

Nice moving goalposts.
The argument is about what the religion says not what a certain culture says.

>why don't you convert to be inbred, violent, smelly, ugly moon-god believing pawn of jew?

Well, because i am not ugly, smelly, moonloving, pawn or an inbred.

>we
>muslim
>brazil
get outta there muhammad

you also believe in a god for no reason. no thanks.

I don't like blowing myself up and I don't get butthurt around women. I also don't fuck little boys, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't become a muslim.

I don't trust Muslim "history," as you diaperheads have a tendency to blow up antiquities and alter historical facts to suit your goals (just like Jews).
In any case, while western civilization allows women to choose for themselves in the present, your hijabs are LAW, forced on all Muslim women in may Muslim countries, and forced on them by fear of shaming & ostracism in others. So whatever history you crow about today is not relevant, that's the past.

Again, Saudi Arabia IS Muslim, the past is not relevant to today's reality. And there have been honor-killings in western countries, committed by Muslim immigrants, so they certainly bring their warped beliefs with them.

We agree about Jews.

Jesus said a good tree can't bear bad fruit.
A disproportionate number of Muslim men have been gang raping European women. Does not give a good impression of Islam.

>Religion was a scaffolding we needed to build modern man around in order to help keep order and keep the peace, but we're past that now, we can start to replace those systems with secular ones such as secular law, secular morality etc.
sure
this is how and why we're dying, fedora
youtu.be/ywTljZW87dI

Yes, I don't want all the great Western art of the world being demolished because it shows women's uncovered faces.
Fuck that shit.
And boyfucking? Forget about it.